Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 8/2/2019 at 7:36 PM, lianea said:

On the first teaser poster

Hi lianea, thanks for sharing this. These posters look creepy. I didn't read the webtoon and thought that these residents look strange & weird. They look as if they're serial killers under the same roof. Do we need to watch this with lights on? hahaha -  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Actors Who Look Like They Could Be The Heroes Of Romance Novels

While we’ve seen many celebrities who don puppy-like, cat-like, or even fox-like features, there are also many celebrities who look like they came right out of a Korean online romance novel. Many of these drama and romance novels often have illustrated book covers featuring handsome male characters. Here are a few actors whose unbelievably dreamy good looks make them seem like a perfect fit for the leads who are on the cover of these romance books!

Lee Dong Wook

Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg

Although he was the host and national producer representative for “Produce X 101,” Lee Dong Wook is also the nation’s pick for many. His long legs make every outfit look dazzling on him, and his chiseled facial features are to die for. He is set to star in the upcoming drama “Strangers From Hell” with Im Siwan!

Watch his most recent drama “Touch Your Heart” below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 8/3/2019 at 1:24 AM, braunaun said:

VLIVE broadcast

Hi braunaun, thanks for sharing this.  During the live, Lee Dong Wook said that he was very nervous on the day of the finale of the show Produce X 101 because of his close bond with all the trainees on the program! He's worried that each action he might take will affect the kids on stage. He was afraid they would be affected negatively during the broadcast. He said that he has not watched the final episode yet because his heart ached. :P

• Thanks 6

*** Can't wait to see the mystery of this upcoming drama. This sounds really interesting since the trailer looks interesting!  I really wanna watch this. :P

Watch: “Strangers From Hell” Releases Spine-Chilling Highlight Video + 3 Keywords To Look Out For Ahead Of Its Premiere

b2b043b7aa2b4199b980d6f11bd77ab4.jpeg?s=

Upcoming OCN drama “Strangers From Hell” has released a chilling highlight reel as well as three keywords to keep in mind ahead of its premiere!

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, “Strangers from Hell” is a thriller drama about the mysterious incidents that a man encounters after moving into a dormitory due to the residents that live in the same building.

Im Siwan plays Yoon Jong Woo, an aspiring writer who moves to Seoul from the countryside for his new job, and Lee Dong Wook is Seo Moon Jo, a dentist who owns a clinic near the dormitory. Lee Jung Eun will take the role of the dormitory owner Young Bok Soon who is a friendly woman that takes care of the people living in the dormitory. Lee Hyun Wook will play a mysterious, cold man named Yoo Ki Hyuk while Park Jong Hwan will play Byun Deuk Jong who has a habit of exaggerating his laughter and stuttering his words.

Lee Joong Ok will take the role of Hong Nam Bok who has problems adjusting to society.

The video starts off with Yoon Jong Woo dragging his suitcase up a steep slope to get to his new home. He looks up at the dilapidated building with a mix of disbelief and disgust. Young Bok Soon shows him his new room full of stains and dust while claiming he won’t be able to find another place like it at such a cheap price in Seoul. Yoon Jong Woo’s expression shows he thinks that it couldn’t get any worse than this.

On his first day, Yoon Jong Woo bumps into a thug who warns him everyone in the building is crazy. The only sane greeting he encounters is from the dentist Seo Moon Jo who doesn’t seem quite normal as well. Then things start turning strange with dead bodies ending up in garbage bags and the word “die” scribbled in a hidden diary.

Towards the end, Young Bok Soon warns him not to go to the fourth floor, since that’s for women and it’s unoccupied at the moment, but Yoon Jong Woo can’t suppress his curiosity and heads up there anyways.

Watch the highlight reel below!

Here are also three keywords to get you even more hyped up for the drama’s premiere:

Hide contents

1. Synchronization

“Strangers From Hell” is based on a webtoon of the same name, which has accumulated 800 million views. Ever since the production was finalized, fans have been very curious about the casting, and many are totally satisfied with the lineup of Im Siwan, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jung Eun, Lee Hyun Wook, Lee Joong Ok, and Yoo Ki Hyuk.

On top of that, the character Seo Moon Jo is a reinterpreted and recreated character, so viewers are especially looking forward to Lee Dong Wook’s transformation. Expectations are high over what kind of acting the trusted performers will show in the drama.

2. Mystery

Eden Dormitory is an old and shabby building where rent is only 190,000 won (approximately $156). However, this isn’t just an ordinary old dormitory, but it’s a dirty one full of grime and filth. In addition, there is a constant stream of strange events, ranging from suicides to missing people. The mystery is heightened even more because of the fourth floor that nobody has access to.

3. Totally Engrossing Story

The cast’s perfect synchronization as well as a mysterious plot will present the viewers with an overwhelming sense of immersion. There will be scenes that will make them hold their breath, and the heightened tension will keep everyone on their toes. The realistic scenes of a creepy dormitory with a strange vibe and the subtle sounds of thrill will combine to make shivers run down their spines. This movie-like drama will definitely be one of the highlights as summer comes to an end!

“Strangers From Hell” premieres August 31 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out the character relationship chart here!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 6

On 8/12/2019 at 11:01 AM, lingko said:

New teaser of " Hell is other people "

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  As far as I can remember this is Lee Dong Wok’s first mystery thriller drama. Please correct me if I'm wrong.....  His character in the drama seems not ordinary.  His character seems have a mysterious aura.  I heard that his character was invented for the drama & not featured in the original webtoon.  The dormitory setting looks so strange.  Can't wait for the first episode.  The drama looks so scary & I guess his character must be creepy, too. “Strangers from Hell” premieres on August 31 at 10:30 p.m. KST. :P

• Like 6

On 8/15/2019 at 1:03 AM, lingko said:

Wookie will appear on 3 covers of Nylon korea September's issue as a part

of his 20th debut anniversary celebration.

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing this.  This is so NICE as a gift for his fans. I love the 1st picture you posted where he's showing his abs - hahaha.  I also love the one where he's dressed in blue as he lays down on a bouquet of flowers. NICE also the one where he’s dressed in a simple white tee on-black pants playing with a string! I couldn't get enough of him! LDW looks so FAIR, so white. He's literally glowing! In his interview following the photoshoot for this magazine, Lee Dong Wook talked about the program “Produce X 101.” He's wishing that the contestants, even if they didn’t make it can be able to fulfill their dreams. He also talked about his upcoming drama. :P

• Like 6

*** I love "Goblin" -  I find it good. It's one of my favorite dramas. I'm happy with their lasting friendship. Fighting! :P

Kim Go Eun Talks About What “Goblin” Cast Was Really Like On Set + Their Enduring Friendship

ef8e425a6dcb48ec8fba1acc9e26b1e8.jpeg?s=

On the August 15 episode of “Happy Together,” Kim Go Eun dished on the friendship between the cast members of tvN’s hit drama “Goblin”!

Kim Go Eun appeared on the talk show along with her co-stars from the film “Tune in for Love”: Jung Hae In, Kim Kook Hee, and Jung Yoo Jin. When mentioning how she knows “Happy Together” MC Jo Se Ho, Kim Go Eun also talked about the “Goblin” cast.

“I was contacted by Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook who suggested we have a drink together for the first time in a while,” she said. “I was on my way to see a friend so I stopped by for a bit, and Jo Se Ho was there.”

She shared that she’s still close with the “Goblin” cast members and added that she also often goes over to Yoo In Na‘s home.

The hosts asked her about a comment made that the “Goblin” cast had a “show window” friendship, meaning they were pretending to be close for appearances.

“The senior actors in the ‘Goblin’ team have a similar way of joking around,” she explained. “So if I were eating, someone would walk by going, ‘You’re eating again?!'” she said with a laugh. “They’re really mischievous and like to joke. But if I were eating and they’d come by and go ‘Is it good? Eat a lot,’ then I’d think ‘Oh this is for a making-of.'”

kim-go-eun-1.jpg

She laughed and reenacted how they’d come over and fan her and ask if she was hot. Since she knew it was for the camera, so she’d put on a big smile and say, “I’m okay.” When asked how she’d react with no camera around, she said she’d say something like, “Of course I’m hot. Would I be cold in the summer?”

Enjoy “Goblin” from the beginning below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 6

Lee Dong Wook Sends A Heartfelt Message To Those Who Couldn’t Debut From “PRODUCE X 101”

He is literally the best mentor for all trainees!

FKeF5KLAuv_vJ89abtTMprwqSQB1GKiigtj0QunS

Actor Lee Dong Wook recently opened up to “NYLON” magazine about his time with the trainees during PRODUCE X 101. To celebrate his 20th anniversary since debut, he was featured on the magazine cover for three different (yet all so sexy) looks!

During the interview section, he was asked about his feelings towards the end of PRODUCE X 101. He answered that “Besides anything else, I’m just happy that I was able to meet a lot of kind and good juniors.

1_zS6gUSbVnVR5ICCKSRl-aefFXQnhr-G-5Z_Lgv

He also gave a word of strength to the trainees who were unable to debut with X1. He said, “Even if you weren’t able to debut through the program, I sincerely hope that everyone can achieve the dreams that they’re working for.

4Smg3W2IDhdPE9-AiBfkuXRZUF_RqT8yEQnrep_R

Lee Dong Wook was the main MC for the recent season of Produce 101, where he was praised as a heartfelt mentor who was truly sincere and kind towards every single trainee on the show.

q56JnSUBpHrFVDCy0SEqBn2oTAVaG7Q7tc4OI_2f

Lee Dong Wook is currently filming for his next drama, Strangers From Hell, which will air starting August 31.

source : koreaboo

• Like 6

*** "Hell Is Other People" dropped another teaser. Im Si Wan seems the most innocent and harmless individual at the moment but wait & see............. “Strangers From Hell” premieres on August 31 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Looking forward to this drama. It seems amazing! :P

• Like 6

*** I'm dying to watch this. This looks so creepy but fun.  :P

*****************************************************************************************

Creepy neighbors and suicidal diaries in Hell Is Other People

hios2.jpg

hios9.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/08/creepy-neighbors-and-suicidal-diaries-in-hell-is-other-people/

• Like 6