[Current Drama 2024] Love Next Door/Mom’s Friend’s Son, 엄마 친구 아들-Jung Hae In & Jung So Min-Sat. & Sun. @21:20KST

larus

Jung Hae In Is An Embarrassing Chapter In Jung So Min's Past In "Love Next Door"

Jul 19, 2024
by E Cha

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love Next Door” has released its first poster!

“Love Next Door” is a romantic comedy that marks the reunion of director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun, who previously worked together on the hit drama “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.”

Jung So Min will star as Bae Seok Ryu, a woman who tries to reboot her troubled life after it goes awry. Jung Hae In will star as her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo, whom she considers a dark chapter in her life.

The new poster offers a glimpse of the adorable chemistry between Bae Seok Ryu and Choi Seung Hyo, who grew up together in the same neighborhood and have known each other forever. As they sit close together with matching lollipops on some stairs in their neighborhood, the two longtime friends look relaxed and comfortable around one another.

However, despite the heartwarming vibe of the poster, the caption hints at turbulence and mutual embarrassment in their past, reading, “You’re a living blotch on my personal history, and I’m [a living blotch] on yours.”

Jung-Hae-In-Jung-So-Min-1.jpeg

To find out what sort of history the two childhood friends share, tune in to the premiere of “Love Next Door” on August 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675608wpp/jung-hae-in-is-an-embarrassing-chapter-in-jung-so-mins-past-in-love-next-door

• Like 2

[2024/07/19] Official posters for tvN's upcoming romcom drama <Mom's Friend's Son> / <Love Next Door> starring Jung Haein and Jung Somin released! First broadcast on 08/17 [Sat] at 9:20 PM KST. 

GSwXd61aoAAyabS?format=jpg&name=large

IMG-2391.jpg

• Like 1

Jung Hae In And Jung So Min Go From Childhood Friends To Something More In

Jung Hae In And Jung So Min Go From Childhood Friends To Something More In "Love Next Door"

tvN has unveiled a new poster for its upcoming drama “Love Next Door”!

“Love Next Door” is a romantic comedy that marks the reunion of director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun, who previously worked together on the hit drama “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.”

Jung So Min will star as Bae Seok Ryu, a woman who tries to reboot her troubled life after it goes awry. Jung Hae In will play her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo, whom she considers a dark and embarrassing chapter in her life. When they unexpectedly reunite at a crossroads in their lives, their relationship undergoes a change that will make viewers’ hearts flutter.

The newly released poster captures just how comfortable Bae Seok Ryu and Choi Seung Hyo are around one another. The two childhood friends, who have known each other since birth, look completely at ease even with their faces pressed up against one another. The close distance—or lack thereof—doesn’t seem to bother them in the slightest, raising the question of how this unromantic friendship will blossom into something more.

Having grown up together, Bae Seok Ryu and Choi Seung Hyo have naturally witnessed all the embarrassing moments and darkest hours in one another’s lives. The poster’s caption hints at how these two have seen each other at their lowest, reading, “You’re a living blotch on my personal history, and I’m [a living blotch] on yours.”

Jung-Hae-In-Jung-So-Min-2.jpeg

The “Love Next Door” production team teased, “Jung Hae In and Jung So Min will transform into the opposite-sex friends that everyone wishes they had. The two actors’ realistic and uncontrived acting will immerse viewers more deeply in their characters’ relationship and history.”

They went on, “Please keep an eye on Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu’s embarrassing history that each of them has recorded in their memories, as well as the new stories that will be written after the two of them reunite.”

“Love Next Door” will premiere on August 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1675794wpp/jung-hae-in-and-jung-so-min-go-from-childhood-friends-to-something-more-in-love-next-door

• Like 1

[2024/07/22] <Mom's Friend's Son> second trailer showing a glimpse of how Jung Haein and Jung Somin change from childhood friends to enemies to potential lovers.  First broadcast on 8/17 [Sat] 9:20 PM on  tvN & Netflix.

'What are you two doing~ What's your relationship~
👦🧒: Ah, he's just my mom's friend's son.”

• Like 1

20240722022059_love-next-door-1.jpg?s=90Watch: Jung Hae In And Jung So Min's Love-Hate Friendship Evolves Into Possible Romance In "Love Next Door" Teaser

Jul 22, 2024

“Love Next Door” has released an intriguing love-hate romance story teaser!

“Love Next Door” is a new rom-com drama about a woman named Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min), who tries to restart her troubled life, and her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Hae In), who is marked as the dark chapter in Bae Seok Ryu’s life. The drama is helmed by director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun of “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.”

The newly released teaser video unveils the present lives of Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu, who unexpectedly reunite, bringing up each other’s embarrassing pasts.

Their childhoods come to life in flashbacks. A young Seok Ryu (Oh Eun Seo) protects young Seung Hyo (Jo Yeo Jun) from neighborhood kids, calling him “our baby” and showing her small but brave fists in a heartwarming scene. Seeing them as adults running through the same alleys they once ran as children adds intrigue. Unlike the past, where Seung Hyo was dragged around by Seok Ryu, the grown-up Seung Hyo now leads the way.

However, the two are more accustomed to being friends than anything else. Choi Seung Hyo introduces Bae Seok Ryu as “the first crazy person I met in my life” and complains, “Ever since I got involved with you, there hasn’t been a single normal day.” Bae Seok Ryu’s casual description of Seung Hyo as “just the son of my mom’s friend” deepens the curiosity about their relationship, leaving it unclear whether it’s a close friendship or a love-hate dynamic.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1676007wpp/watch-jung-hae-in-and-jung-so-mins-love-hate-friendship-evolves-into-possible-romance-in-love-next-door-teaser

• Like 2

News bites: July 21, 2024

by tccolb

• Jung Hae-in (D.P. 2) and Jung So-min (Alchemy of Souls) are the picture of a perfect summer in the latest posters, finding Love Next Door in tvN’s childhood friends-to-lovers rom-com. Coming to our screens on August 17 in the weekend slot, production has PD Yoo Je-won (Crash Course in Romance) at the helm, working again with his Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha partner, writer Shin Ha-eun. [MBC]

8302f832-ea42-4deb-9e84-35ccc68d104e.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/news-bites-july-21-2024/

• Like 1

by Lily Alice, July 22, 2024
2 0

tvN's new weekend drama Love Next Door released a teaser giving a glimpse of Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min) and Choi Seung Hyo's (Jung Hae In) past and present.

Love Next Door tells the story of Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min), who, while trying to reboot her life, encounters her mom's friend's son Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Hae In). The duo, being childhood friends, know each other's dark pasts and reunite years later.  

The teaser shows Choi Seung Hyo leading a successful career life as a prominent architect, and Bae Seok Ryu as a product manager at a renowned corporation. But, one day, Seok Ryu quits her job and returns to her town, where she reunites with Seung Hyo, who is shocked to see her.

Then, we see a glimpse of the duo's past where Seok Ryu used to protect Seung Hyo from the bully kids.

Seung Hyo remembers Seok Ryu as "the first lunatic I met in my life." He grumbles, "If I get involved with you, I've never had a day without trouble since I was little." From their witty banter to childish little spats, the K-drama promises us another dynamic bickering duo. 

4eqq31_2f.png

Love Next Door will premiere on August 17, and stream globally on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-hae-in-and-jung-so-min-are-the-next-dynamic-bickering-duo-love-next-door

• Like 1

Love Next Door first teaser OUT: Jung Hae In, Jung So Min are childhood friends in love-hate relationship as adults

Jung Hae In and Jung So Min give a glimpse at their fun-filled and adorable chemistry in Love Next Door's first teaser. Watch it here.

Updated on Jul 22, 2024

266500635_jung-hae-in-love-next-door.jpg

Jung Hae In is finally making a return to romantic and comedy K-drama with the upcoming drama Love Next Door alongside Jung Hae In. 

Love Next Door has finally unveiled the first teaser, glimpsing the playful and fun chemistry between the leads. 

Jung Hae In and Jung So Min are childhood friends who are in a love-hate relationship as adults

On July 22, 2024, Love Next Door's first teaser begins with revealing glimpses of Jung Hae In as Choi Seung Hyo and Jung So Min as Bae Seok Ryu, who are living successful lives. 

On the one hand, Jung Hae In’s Choi Seung Hyo is a successful business that gets awards, and on the other hand, Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min), after hitting an obstacle, has returned to her hometown. Choi Seung Hyo is shocked to see his childhood friend, who used to protect him. 

The teaser gives glimpses of the similarities between Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu’s relationship as children and adults; they still run from things together and bicker, while she is still as bold a girl as she was as a kid.

Bae Seok Ryu can still easily overpower Choi Seung Hyo as she tackles him now and then. It also glimpses the fun and adorable moments between them, which hints at an unbreakable bond that connects them. 

n the end, when a voice asks what your relationship with Choi Seung Hyo is, Bae Seok Ryu answers “He is my mother’s friend’s son”, but the question arises: is that all?

Meanwhile, Love Next Door is set to premiere on August 17, 2024, at 9:20 PM KST (5:50 PM IST) on tvN. The rom-com will simultaneously premiere on Netflix. 

Jung Hae In is a famous South Korean actor who has been captivating audiences with his remarkable acting across the big and small screen. 

He is noted for his K-dramas Something in The Rain, Snowdrop, One Spring Night, Prison Playbook, and D.P. among others.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/love-next-door-first-teaser-out-jung-hae-in-jung-so-min-are-childhood-friends-in-love-hate-relationship-as-adults-1330667

• Like 1

Love Next Door Teaser Reveals Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min’s Endearing Chemistry

Love-Next-Door-Teaser-Still-696x392.jpg

July 22, 2024

Fans of romantic K-dramas have reason to celebrate as Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min gear up to light up the screen in the upcoming series. tvN has just dropped a delightful Love Next Door teaser, offering a tantalizing glimpse into the charming dynamics between the leads and hinting at the show’s potential to deliver a heartwarming blend of laughter and nostalgia. The series, helmed by director Yoo Je-won and penned by Shin Ha-eun, features a talented cast including Kim Ji-eun as Jung Mo-eum, Yun Ji-on as Kang Dan-ho, Park Ji-young as Na Mi-suk, and Jo Han-chul as Bae Geun-sik, among others. The series promises to capture the essence of childhood friendships blossoming into adult romance.

In the teaser, viewers are introduced to Jung Hae-in’s character, Choi Seung-hyo, a successful businessman enjoying accolades in his professional life. His world takes an intriguing turn when he encounters his childhood friend, Bae Seok-ryu, portrayed by Jung So-min. Bae Seok-ryu, having faced her own share of challenges, has returned to her hometown, setting the stage for a reunion that brims with both tension and affection.

Love Next Door Teaser Reveals Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min's Endearing Chemistry

The teaser masterfully contrasts the lives of Choi Seung-hyo and Bae Seok-ryu. While Choi Seung-hyo is seen as a polished and esteemed figure, Bae Seok-ryu’s down-to-earth, spirited personality remains unchanged from their youth. Their interactions are marked by playful bickering and affectionate exchanges, showcasing a bond that endures despite the years and life’s changes.

A particularly heartwarming aspect of the teaser is the playful dynamics between the characters. Bae Seok-ryu’s assertiveness shines through as she effortlessly tackles Choi Seung-hyo, a clear nod to their shared history and her enduring boldness. These moments of fun and camaraderie suggest a deep-seated connection that transcends time, leaving viewers eager to see how their relationship evolves.

Love Next Door Teaser Reveals Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min's Endearing Chemistry

The teaser culminates in a humorous and slightly cryptic exchange where Bae Seok-ryu is asked about her relationship with Choi Seung-hyo. Her response, “He is my mother’s friend’s son,” raises an eyebrow and hints at a more complex connection beneath the surface.

more https://www.leisurebyte.com/love-next-door-teaser-jung-hae-in-jung-so-min/

• Like 1

From friends to Love Next Door with Jung Hae-in, Jung So-min

by tccolb

4eqq31_2f.png

A new teaser has come knocking in, graciously inviting us to tvN’s Love Next Door where Jung Hae-in (D.P. 2) and Jung So-min (Alchemy of Souls) begin their cute toe dance on that squiggly line between friendship and love.

In the opening sequence, we begin with the rundown on what makes our rom-com hero Choi Seung-hyo (Jung Hae-in) that “my friend’s kid” who you’re always (annoyingly) compared to by your parents — as is our accomplished heroine Bae Seok-ryu (Jung So-min). Although our leads are praised for successfully having it all – including good looks – as humans we all meet bumps in our life roads and the story brings Seok-ryu to one such point. Hoping to start anew, she’s now back at her parents’ place in her old neighborhood, crossing paths once again with who else but Seung-hyo.

Having grown up together, it’s not a surprise to read in the appearing text screen that the two are both witnesses to each other’s embarrassing past. In flashback, we then see a moment from their childhood when an adorably fierce Seok-ryu had called Seung-hyo, “my baby,” and threatened off his bullies. But some things haven’t changed over time and just as they ran away hand-in-hand as children, we cutely transition to the present day where our adult leads do the same.

As almost sibling-like friends, their squabbles are quick to turn into a wrestling match and Seung-hyo explains that, “[Seok-ryu] was the first nutcase I ever met in my life. When I’m with you, since we were young there hasn’t been a day that left my arms and legs unscathed.” But when romantic feelings start to spark – cue Seung-hyo’s swoony gaze – it’s a complicated situation for our once-comfortable leads. As the teaser then ends, we hear the question of what their relationship is and Seok-ryu replies, “He’s just my mom’s friend’s son.”

Directed by PD Yoo Je-won (Crash Course in Romance) with scripts penned by Shin Ha-eun (Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha), tvN’s Love Next Door premieres on August 17 in the weekend slot.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/from-friends-to-love-next-door-with-jung-hae-in-jung-so-min/

• Like 1

30s Jung Hae-in X Jung So-min, 'Mom's Friend's Son' Acting in School Uniforms

0000230428_001_20240724092309201.jpg?typ

[MBC]

'Mom's Friend's Son' Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min become 'real best friends' with a mixture of friendship and love and hate.

tvN's new Sat-Sun drama 'Mom's Friend's Son' (directed by Yoo Je-won, written by Shin Ha-eun, produced by Studio Dragon? The Modori), which is scheduled to premiere on Saturday, August 17th, released still cuts containing the 'real friend chemistry' of Choi Seung-hyo (played by Jung Hae-in) and Bae Seok-ryu (played by Jung So-min) on the 24th. The appearance of the two, who have not changed over time from their teens to their 30s, makes people curious about the story of their relationship. 

'Mom's Friend's Son' is a neighborhood romance full of twists and turns between a woman who tries to reboot her flawed life and her 'Mom's Friend's Son', who is her living dark past. The story of Choi Seung-hyo and Bae Seok-ryu, who are the 'childhood boyfriend and girlfriend' who record each other's dark pasts, reuniting at a crossroads in their lives will present pleasant laughter and warm excitement. Director Yoo Je-won and writer Shin Ha-eun, who received much love for 'Maritime Village Cha Cha Cha', are teaming up once again to continue the lineage of tvN's 'healing romantic comedy'. 

As the veil is lifted, anticipation rises, and still cuts that allow a quick look at the timeline of Choi Seung-hyo and Bae Seok-ryu have been released, raising excitement. First, the innocent visuals from their school days in school uniforms catch the eye. Choi Seung-hyo seems to be nagging Bae Seok-ryu, who is engrossed in something at the neighborhood stationery store, as if he is displeased. With just one photo, the relationship structure of the two can be guessed and the viewers smile. 

The two, who lived fiercely for their own dreams and realities, meet again in 'Hyerung-dong', where memories of their childhood are preserved, after many years. The two people sitting side by side on the playground Jingle Gym, which holds old memories, have a conversation and an unfamiliar thrill in their eyes, but Choi Seung-hyo grabs Bae Seok-ryu by the back of his neck and the expression on his face as if he is looking at each other as enemies adds to the curiosity with the cheerful side of a real 'male friend' and 'female friend'. 

Jung Hae-in plays 'Choi Seung-hyo', a perfect son with everything from appearance, personality, and ability. He is the head of an architectural firm and a young architect who is in the spotlight. His peaceful daily life is in danger of a dangerous bug due to Bae Seok-ryu's comeback. Jung So-min plays 'Bae Seok-ryu', a broken daughter who dreams of rebooting her life. He was on a roll as a product manager at a global conglomerate, but one day he suddenly decides to turn off his flawed life and start anew. 

Above all, the chemistry between Jung Hae-in and Jung So-min, who foreshadow the birth of a wannabe 'male friend and female friend', is exciting drama fans. Jung Hae-in said about his first romantic comedy partner, Jung So-min, "Actress Jung So-min is a person with bright energy. While acting with her, I felt that she is a considerate and warm-hearted actress." Jung So-min also said, "Actress Jung Hae-in is the brightest and most cheerful on set, and he is the biggest contributor to creating a cheerful atmosphere. Thanks to him, I am always happy and joyful when filming," raising expectations for their meeting even higher.

• Like 1

Jung Hae In And Jung So Min Rediscover Their Bond In Upcoming Drama

Jung Hae In And Jung So Min Rediscover Their Bond In Upcoming Drama "Love Next Door"

Jul 24, 2024 
by R Suhaila

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love Next Door” has released new stills featuring Jung Hae In and Jung So Min!

Jung So Min will star as Bae Seok Ryu, a woman who tries to reboot her troubled life after it goes awry. Jung Hae In will star as her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo, whom she considers a dark chapter in her life.

Choi Seung Hyo is the ideal son, known for his looks, personality, and skills. As a successful young architect and firm leader, his peaceful life is disrupted when Bae Seok Ryu makes a dramatic return, causing turmoil. Meanwhile, Bae Seok Ryu, once a perfect daughter, faces an unraveling life. A successful global product manager, she suddenly decides to reboot her life after a significant setback.

Anticipation continues to grow with each new reveal as stills of Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu’s timeline are released. The images highlight their youth with Choi Seung Hyo and Baek Seok Ryu depicted in high school uniforms. In one photo, Choi Seung Hyo appears to scold Bae Seok Ryu, who is deep in thought at a local stationery store. This single shot offers a glimpse into their relationship and brings a smile to viewers.

love-next-door-3.jpg

Years later, after pursuing their dreams and navigating life’s challenges, the two reunite in their childhood neighborhood of Hyeryeong. They are shown sitting side by side on a jungle gym, surrounded by nostalgic memories. Their interaction—a playful moment with Choi Seung Hyo grabbing Bae Seok Ryu by the neck and Bae Seok Ryu responding with mild annoyance—adds a touch of realism to their enduring friendship.

The on-screen chemistry between Jung Hae In and Jung So Min is exciting fans of the drama. Jung Hae In praised Jung So Min, saying, “Jung So Min brings bright energy. While working with her, I’ve found her to be very considerate and warm-hearted.” Jung So Min reciprocated, stating, “Jung Hae In is the brightest and most cheerful on set, making the atmosphere enjoyable. Thanks to him, filming is always a pleasure.”

love-next-door-2.jpg

“Love Next Door” is set to premiere on August 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

SOOMPI>>> Jung-hae-in-and-jung-so-min-rediscover-their-bond-in-upcoming-drama-love-next-door

• Like 3

by Lily Alice, July 24, 2024
3 0

tvN drops stills from its upcoming rom-com Love Next Door, featuring Jung Hae In and Jung So Min

Love Next Door tells the story of Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min), who, while trying to reboot her life, encounters her mom's friend's son Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Hae In). The duo, being childhood friends, know each other's embarrassing pasts and reunite years later. 

The still cuts show Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Hae In) and Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min)'s past and present. The first still captures them in their school uniforms. Choi Seung Hyo seems to be nagging Bae Seok Ryu from behind, seeming dissatisfied with something she seems to be focused on, at a neighborhood stationery store.

vXgEgD_2f.png

After living intense lives pursuing their dreams, the two reunite in Hyerung, where they spent their childhood. 

WPWgeP_2f.png

Another still shows them sitting side by side at the playground, reminiscing over long-standing memories. Choi Seung Hyo grabbing Bae Seok Ryu's collar and her reacting like she's seeing an enemy adds an amusing aspect to their dynamic.

pdgR3B_2f.png

Jung Hae In commented, "Jung So Min is a bright person full of energy. While acting together, I've felt that she's a considerate and warm-hearted actress." Jung So Min said, "Jung Hae In is the brightest and most cheerful person on set, and he is the biggest contributor to creating a lively atmosphere. Thanks to him, I am filming happily and enjoyably." 

Love Next Door will premiere on August 17, and stream globally on Netflix.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-hae-in-and-jung-so-min-dish-on-working-together-in-love-next-door

20240726095300_jung-so-min-jung-hae-in-k“Love Next Door” Stars Jung Hae In, Jung So Min, And Kim Ji Eun Confirmed To Appear On "Amazing Saturday"

Jul 26, 2024
by M Lim

“Love Next Door” stars Jung Hae InJung So Min, and Kim Ji Eun will guest on “Amazing Saturday”!

On July 26, OSEN reported that Jung Hae In, Jung So Min, and Kim Ji Eun participated in the recording of tvN’s “Amazing Saturday” earlier today.

A tvN representative confirmed this, saying, “The filming has been completed. The episode is scheduled to air in August.”

Jung Hae In, Jung So Min, and Kim Ji Eun are the cast of tvN’s upcoming romantic comedy drama “Love Next Door,” which is set to premiere on August 17 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

“Amazing Saturday” airs every Saturday at 7:40 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677225wpp/love-next-door-stars-jung-hae-in-jung-so-min-and-kim-ji-eun-confirmed-to-appear-on-amazing-saturday

• Like 2

News bites: July 25, 2024

by tccolb

d6c7a521-59b1-4979-9600-4f927e5eee7d.jpg

• The cute promos continue on tvN for Love Next Door, with Jung Hae-in (D.P. 2) and Jung So-min (Alchemy of Souls) growing from students to adults in the new bundle of stills. In what will hopefully be a squee-worthy tale as romance starts to blossom between our main pair, the rom-com will be sweetening our weekends starting August 17, following The Auditors. [MBC]
https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/07/news-bites-july-25-2024/
  • Like 1

20240726120344_love-next-door-teaser.jpgWatch: Jung Hae In, Jung So Min, Kim Ji Eun, And Yun Ji On Showcase Neighborhood Besties Chemistry In “Love Next Door” Teaser

Jul 26, 2024
by M Lim

tvN’s upcoming drama “Love Next Door” has released a new playful teaser!

“Love Next Door” is a new rom-com drama about a woman named Bae Seok Ryu (Jung So Min), who tries to restart her troubled life, and her mom’s friend’s son Choi Seung Hyo (Jung Hae In), who is marked as the dark chapter in Bae Seok Ryu’s life. The drama is helmed by director Yoo Je Won and writer Shin Ha Eun of “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha.”

The newly released teaser hints at an intriguing shift in the dynamic between Choi Seung Hyo and Bae Seok Ryu. Having grown up together as childhood friends, Bae Seok Ryu is taken aback when she realizes Choi Seung Hyo is now significantly taller than her. He casually remarks, “Do you still see me as that small kid who was shorter than you? I’m already 34 now,” reflecting his transition from boyhood to manhood.

In other scenes, Bae Seok Ryu surprises Choi Seung Hyo by embracing him tightly and directly calling him cool, causing a noticeable reaction from Choi Seung Hyo.

Additionally, the teaser introduces their close neighborhood friends: Jeong Mo Eum (Kim Ji Eun), a paramedic who has been a lifelong friend of Bae Seok Ryu and Choi Seung Hyo and knows all about their embarrassing history, and Kang Dan Ho (Yun Ji On), a principled journalist who recently moves into Jeong Mo Eum’s neighborhood. As these four friends begin to bond, their interactions and chemistry promise to deliver a captivating and heartwarming story.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1677239wpp/watch-jung-hae-in-jung-so-min-kim-ji-eun-and-yun-ji-on-showcase-neighborhood-besties-chemistry-in-love-next-door-teaser

• Like 2

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2024] Love Next Door/Mom’s Friend’s Son, 엄마 친구 아들-Jung Hae In & Jung So Min-Sat. & Sun. @21:20KST- Premieres on August 17

[2024/07/27] tvN IG update.

“They're bickering. Because of Seunghyo and Seokryu who send hearts.

A Romance Around the Troubled Neighborhood <Mom's Friend's Son>”

8/17 [Sat] First broadcast at 9:20 PM KST on tvN & streaming on Netflix!🍿

IMG-3015.jpg

IMG-3014.jpg