I Love You, Goodbye by Nina

Guest YANG

yep
D: I guess I lied about not posting here again. Oh wells. Here's another clip I dug up of me singing. Live perf at school..for a pep ralley >_>; Yep. I did the guitar as well... Anyways here it is.

<_< Johnny should've banned you from this site. This ISN'T you! Man. Please don't take us for idiots who'll fall for the same crap twice.

You actin' like we can't even google/Limewire this crap. At least, be more creative with how you "claim" your songs.

GET A LIFE.

:/ Sorry but looks like one of my friends is furious at you for accusing me of wrong doing. So I'll just stick his rant here.

Wow. How stupid. I was actually there too when you sang this. They're all just jealous cos a 14 year old has talent. You know what? Forget them. If they don't believe in your talent, screw them. I've known you since like what? 2nd grade? And you've always sang for me and you're voice is lovely. Don't let what they say bring your hopes down on becoming a singer, don't let them get to you. Cos they're all just jealous cos they know you're gonna make it and they're trying to shoot you down! Gah, picking on a 14 year old, that's so low. It's hard to believe someone at such a young age could sing like that but seriously, doesn't mean you hafta draw conclusions so quickly! It's really immature of them. They're just feeling so goddamn insecure and crap. Stupid people. My god. Nobody gets away with saying crap to my friend. I swear. They're all just jealous. They know you're way better than them and they're trying to kick you out. What's up with that? Seriously, just forget these people cos they'll do nothing but bring your hopes down.

>_>

Uh.

Right.

Too bad, your "friend" can't defend your honor HERE.

And in any case, I just downloaded the LIVE VERSION of Nina singing this song, and you just took the live version and then altered the pitch.

Man, oh, man.

I hope Johnny fries your richard simmons for this.

sorry but it's Nina... the claps are the same.

I know Nina's voice and I actually have her Live album.

It's just a bit different bc of the effects.

sorry if it's you though but I'm pretty sure it's Nina's.

Okay...posers suck. Call us mean or whatever but if you're proven wrong, don't fight back...makes you seem even more pathetic.

JiHye knows what she's talking about, and considering that someone actually said it's Nina.

Hmm...have fun with flamers ^_^

Where'd your friend write this rant? Because I doubt you could transcribed what they said exactly. Unless it was on a site or blog...it's too long to be through an IM conversation.

I really do hope you didn't write this yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I lied about not posting here again. Oh wells.

That's not the only thing you lied about. :phew:

I don't see why you're posting these fake clips. Do you actually feel good when people comment on them?

Archived