[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

“I think I have feelings for you...”

“It’s too early to say that I like something more serious than friendship, but I just like it.”

📹 Dr. Slump Episode 6 Unneul Couple

Doctor Slumps Series Review

22- Doctor Slumps 🌸

"If there is sadness, there will be happiness"

We always think that when we achieve something in life, things will go well, but life puts obstacles in front of us that we have to overcome, or rather obstacles that we think we cannot overcome...

ana%20poster.jpg

In the series, our leading girl Nam Hae Neul (Park Shin Hye) has always been a bright student throughout her life. Nam Hae Neul, who always studies and even runs home to study more, finally got into medical school, which was her dream. Nam Hae Neul, who achieved everything she wanted in education, did not go so smoothly when she started her career. Her colleague, who is higher than her at work, gives her more work to do, dumps all of her own work on her, and even presents Nam Hae Neul's article as her own. Nam Hae Neul always keeps quiet and keeps it to herself in the face of this injustice, but one day she reaches the end of her patience. Nam Hae Neul, who resigned from her job, consults a psychologist to get her life back on track and learns that she is depressed. She no longer has a job or a healthy mind.

%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%94-1-489x696.jpg

In the series, our leading man Yeo Jeong Woo (Park Hyung Sik) is a bright student like Nam Hae Neul. Yeo Jeong Woo, who was always at the top of his class until high school and did not even have a rival, now has a troublesome rival, Nam Hae Neul. Nam Hae Neul came to Seoul from Busan because of her brilliant success, and Yeo Jeong Woo ended up in the same class. There is now a rivalry between these two, and no one can stop them.

Yeo Jeong Woo also graduates from medical school and becomes a famous plastic surgeon. He is so famous that his commercials, programs, and surgeries never end. While everything is going smoothly, one day a celebrity comes to his clinic to have plastic surgery and everything is ready for the surgery, but Yeo Jeong Woo was not ready for an unexpected event. During the surgery, the famous woman's bleeding does not stop and Yeo Jeong Woo, who does everything he can, unfortunately loses his patient. Yeo Jeong Woo is sure that he did nothing wrong during the surgery, but a blood thinner was found in his patient's blood and this drug is found in Yeo Jeong Woo's clinic. Yeo Jeong Woo, who tries to prove his innocence, now barely has his old fame or even money to pay his rent.

Yeo Jeong Woo starts living as a tenant in Nam Hae Neul's house, and thus our lead couple reunites for the first time since high school. The couple, whose lives have taken a turn for the worse, find solace in each other in an unexpected way.

doctor-slump-31703835287.webp

In these kinds of series/movies, the lead character faces an obstacle and becomes happy when he overcomes that obstacle, but in this series, we see obstacle after obstacle, just like in real life... 

There is a beautiful bond between me and the series because just when I felt like I couldn't achieve something, that I was inadequate and unhappy, a part of it appeared before me and I felt like it translated into my feelings. If there were people who understood me and a series like this, it was because there were people who experienced these feelings, it was a series that reminded me not to feel alone and that if I was happy on that path, I should continue on my path. 

In our lives, there will always be obstacles, situations that we think we can't handle, injustices, opportunities that we miss, but everything in life is really an experience, we experience bad moments and when we get out of those moments, our life won't go smoothly right away. But when we get through these bad moments, we will encounter a stronger version of ourselves and we will be able to get through this situation better the next time. 

The series is a beautiful series that tells these situations beautifully, if you are experiencing such a situation, it is a beautiful series that expresses your feelings and even makes you cry. It was a series that I was very impressed with while watching and it was good for me, I hope you like it too. Well, we praised it so far, let's talk about the places I didn't like.

First of all, I can't say I didn't like it, but since the lead girl's family comes from Busan, they have an accent and this bothered me a lot when I watched more than 3 episodes a day. Maybe it's because I'm interested in Korean, but when her family spoke so fast, my head hurt. I can't handle it years old dhfhefeıu 

Apart from that, I think the mystery part of the series went on too long, we figured out who the culprit was, it just kept getting longer and longer. After the 10th episode, it felt like they extended it too much, I got a little bored so I could get to the finale, and when it came to the 14th-15th episode, the series went back to normal. 

Other than these, I can't think of anything else you can write about. I saw comments about the series being boring or not meeting my expectations, don't expect anything too wow, you may ask why you're saying that now that you praised it so much, you're right, but I would say don't watch it just because you like one or both of the actors. If the plot interests you, then really watch it, otherwise it may not meet your expectations.

If you are experiencing a problem like the plot in the series or if you have had bad moments in your life one after another and want to cope, this series may help you. Maybe you will establish a bond with the series like me and love it. If I were to give a score, my objective score would be 7, but as I said, there is a bond between me and the series, so I give it an 8/10 💛

If you watch/watched the series, don't forget to share your comments. Thanks for reading 🌸

Ekran%20g%C3%B6r%C3%BCnt%C3%BCs%C3%BC%202024-07-03%20210224.png

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik's days in Dubai... "There was a lot of newness"

266668_640.webp

Actress Park Shin Hye looked back on her filming in Dubai.

On the 24th, Park Shin Hye posted a photo on her Instagram with the hashtags, "It was full of new things #Dubai #dubai #visitdubai."

The photo shows Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik posing against the beautiful backdrop of Dubai's scenery, captivating viewers with their romantic visuals.

Netizens who saw this responded with comments such as, "I love Dr. Slump," "I'm happy to see the two of them together again," "Jung Woo and Ha-Neul are back together," and "What a lovely collage couple."

266669_640.webp
266670_640.webp

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik visited Dubai in March this year to shoot a global campaign. In the global campaign video titled "Dubai, Who's Ready," the couple from the drama "Doctor Slump," which was released earlier this year and was loved by many, reappear as a couple in Dubai, introducing the beautiful sights and various ways to have fun in Dubai.

Copyrights(C) wowkorea.jp hwaiting.me

🔗https://hwaiting.me/?p=84790

"I only had one thought, you
Even at that moment, which might have been the last, I thought of you all the time.
I love you, I think I love you... " EP.13 Sky
img.gif

img.gif