Who Do You Miss?

Guest krnballer24

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starbleedsaway

I miss my fiancee..who is currently 6,258kms apart from me..

i miss his kisses...hugs and falling asleep on his chest every night..

Guest Meaningless

Why do I have to climb a thousand mountains just to get to her heart, when she just has to smile to get mine...

Guest iAmKevin

i miss her. i'm so stupid for even thinking that way, with all the things shes done for me i think any guy would be more than happy to have her. but i'm afraid of giving her up. i know im an arrogant unappreciable jerk. but.. i want to keep trying cause i do believe you're the only one for me. we've been through a lot. jealousy, parents, not being together enough and lots of other things. we made it through all those, if we made it through all those things then we're definitely gonna make it through this. i wanna be with you until the end. thats all i want you to know, im not going to ask for forgiveness because thats your decision really. and last but not least, i love you.

Guest manlytoe

i miss 이지후 being single.

i wish he was single again.

이지후 추세요!

i only want to think about him, but he's not single anymore, so i have to go looking for someone else. T.T

I miss my boyrfriend

& the past.

When we always had time togther

where nothing would bother me

where everything felt so perfect & happy.

Now it's just so complicated..

Archived