Who Do You Miss?

Guest krnballer24

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigereyez

my one true love...who is away from me.

someone i will probably never see or talk to again.

but that someone....who i could probably love with all my heart.

sad, sad story.

• 3 weeks later...

i miss my 'bartender'. we just drifted apart and he hardly talks to me the way he did before. i miss talking the way we did but when he's there, i just can't do it :(

I miss my friends :tears:

Those stupid stupid idiots, before i left they said i was "the glue that holds the group together"

& other stuff like that, but why don't they ever invite me to stuff or talk to me or contact me or hang out

with me??....I'm so lonely without them.... :tears::angry::(

Guest oxymoronic

i miss everything i once had and knew.

i miss my friends in hk.

my boyfriend in hk.

my family in hk.

i feel stupid right now since i could of chosen not to miss them.

gah.

i miss hk.

Guest presweet

I miss the old days when everything was perfect and everyone was true & real. I miss my tommy :( I miss nice cute boys. I miss SUMMER

Guest mickey012

hmm...i don't know what i miss...a part of me misses going back to school and be busy all the time...but the other part of me wants to stay on break for forever...ha ha. not really missing my boyfriend since i'm kind of used to our long-distance relationship that started this past summer...it was nice to spend these last few days with him tho... ^_^

Guest InfiniteTime

i miss talking to him. after a completely dumb and immature argument, we ended up not talking to each other. not even a single glance.

Archived