Where Can I Get Japanese Books?

spineru

I am sooo interested in Japanese and its culture.

So I want to buy some books written in Japanese.

Is there any place that sells Suzumiya Haruhi, Full metal panic, Higurashi no Naku Koroni, and Shakugan no Shana?

I live in Vancouver.

Even if the shops, you know, don't carry those books, do tell me where the shops are located.

Thank you :D

Guest dysphoria

There's a Book-Off (super cheap Japanese bookstore... most books are $2 each; in Japan, they're 105 yen :)) in Downtown... I think it's near Harbour Centre or Waterfront, I can't remember. But last time I went, the manga section was packed full with people :sweatingbullets:

Iwase in Richmond was mentioned too... but I think some of the stuff is kinda expensive :/ I wait for some of the magazine to go to the SALE section, hahaha. But they also help you pre-order or order stuff that aren't there.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

oops yes sorry it's in downtown. Do you know the area that leads to English Bay where all the korean/japanese restaurants are? it's there. if you can find payless shoe store and keep walking down you'll find it. I have a picture of the store that I can post up if you want.

oops yes sorry it's in downtown. Do you know the area that leads to English Bay where all the korean/japanese restaurants are? it's there. if you can find payless shoe store and keep walking down you'll find it. I have a picture of the store that I can post up if you want.

If it doesn't take much time, could you upload the pic? >_>

Thank you~

^wahhaha

that place is funny ne..

so many fob in there.^^

book-off is my secret haven to getitng magazines, cds, and mangas ~~~~

plus all the workers there are reli reli nice^0^

Archived