Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

Guest BattleRoyale

Really? No? I wouldn't say all of Asians do or don't, but I've seen some really good looking ones. From the top of my head I name CL, SNSD's Jessica, 4Minute's HyunA and Haruma Miura in Koizora. How you like them apples?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lucky

well it depends. I went blonde and ppl actually like me as a blonde.

here's me as a blonde before I dyed my hair back to dark.

xpqwyo.jpg

and here's me now with darker hair.

2wf1yjm.jpg

Some liked both and some prefer one over the other. I kinda miss my blonde though.lol.

Guest rawrrawrr

I want to go super bleached blonde but then I get nervous and think it'll look bad. Then a little while later I have a strong urge to go blonde.

I think some Asians look good in blonde if you chose the right colour and have the right face.

Guest aikogranados

I am blonde.

*quoted image*

I don't think it looks that terrible. At least I hope not? My friends have gotten used to it, and said it would be weird seeing my hair brown.

But some random chick in my PE approached me and said my blonde hair looked bad on me. Pissed me off, I didn't even know her -_-

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair color on you!

I had almost white blonde hair (but im mexican) and i loved it on me but this color makes u look soooooooo cute, its the perfect shade of blonde w the perfect skin tone! SO CUTE!

Guest wharrgabbrll

It depends. Some asians can pull it off and others can't. Most of the asian blondes around my area have dried, burnt, blonde hair which I find very unattractive. But I have seen one or two with a nice hair dye job.

It really just depends.

But I can't stand it when their eyebrow colour doesn't match. I just don't like it. But once again, it depends on the person.

Guest HiMyNameIsDan

well it depends. I went blonde and ppl actually like me as a blonde.

here's me as a blonde before I dyed my hair back to dark.

*quoted image*

and here's me now with darker hair.

*quoted image*

Some liked both and some prefer one over the other. I kinda miss my blonde though.lol.

your hott with blonde fursureee .

Guest amanuensis.

For the most part, no. But it depends. Atleast in my area, most Asians I see going blonde tend to go the route of a lighter golden brown mixed with dark blonde, which looks fine for the most part. Platnium blonde and all those ashy light colors just look stupid to me.

Guest jessandjorge4ever

I think in general asians look REALLY bad with blonde hair T___T Like I have had blonde before but for me it was just really bad I think it is because of my features T_T I have button nose omg T____T But I think the asians that look a little eurasian with high nose bridge and big eyes usually look better with blonde and even so platinum blonde IS A NO WAY =O 

Gd and top dont look nice with their hair color just saying =X Top was WAY hotter with the dark hair =O

Jessica from SNSD is really pretty with her hair though ^^

Guest xreee_wind

I think that its too much of a generalization to say all asians look bad with blonde hair. I think it depends on their skintone + what kind of blonde...! I recently had my hair ash blonde, but now it's black. Personally I liked it alot, but I also found it to be extremely damaging and I had to cut all the damaged parts of my hair off.

Guest babylard

I've dyed my hair all sorts of colours: black, brown, red, and blonde. Platinum blonde was my favourite, but it is such a hassle to maintain. My bf seems to favour the blonde too. Blonde hair isn't for everyone. I dislike how blonde hair looks against very tanned skin. It can look silly on Asian or Non-Asian people. It really depends on the person O_o

Guest lanziepanzie

blonde, idk. there's always going be some people who like it, and some people who don't.i don't even like it some days...(a lot of days). going to go back to red when my roots grow a little more

I usually dont really like blonde asian guys, mainly its because alot of guys i see usually just do a bleach job and leave it at that it becomes a horrible blonde, and also because they neglect their hair and usually end up with a half regrowth and half blonde which looks weird when their hair is short.

But anyway, your blonde looks great! i absolutely love the very light ash blonde you have!

i love having a medium ash blonde (which looks sorta grey/brown/blonde) but its super hard to maintain, it always fades after few washes and turns back into a light blonde.

I do agree that your eyebrows should be tinted but only if they are thick black and bushy!

I think only platinum or really light blondes should tint their eyebrows but if its an ash or like an orange blonde theres no need.

I usually dont really like blonde asian guys, mainly its because alot of guys i see usually just do a bleach job and leave it at that it becomes a horrible blonde, and also because they neglect their hair and usually end up with a half regrowth and half blonde which looks weird when their hair is short.

But anyway, your blonde looks great! i absolutely love the very light ash blonde you have!

i love having a medium ash blonde (which looks sorta grey/brown/blonde) but its super hard to maintain, it always fades after few washes and turns back into a light blonde.

I do agree that your eyebrows should be tinted but only if they are thick black and bushy!

I think only platinum or really light blondes should tint their eyebrows but if its an ash or like an orange blonde theres no need.

hhah thanks~ I guess I shouldn't have dyed it.. I dyed it a warmer blonde last week.

ehh, oh well ><z

123-1.png

Guest Memiss

depends on people.

I was blonde until yesterday. It was just for fun first but I was so happy with fair hair that I kept them some months. But roots are really awful, especially for platinium blond

190175_10150118889274454_757989453_6159126_1983032_n.jpg

Guest momoko_loveee

do you guys use box dyes to dye your blonde hair?? i want to try it at home but i'm scared it might turn out like clown orange!!

Archived