Jigoku Shoujo Aka Hell Girl

Guest goodvibrations

Guest Rainity

OMG finally i fount a thread to this..

is there a place where i can watch or download this?

because i used to watched it but i forgot where.. :mellow:

help ? hehe

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gem2461

I love this series!!! I'm watching it on Animax. And I really like last night's episode about the mother and her daughter. The ending part really touched me. Hehe

I watched it about 2 months ago but stopped coz of school. Anyways, I really like the story~ ^^.. I love Enma Ai and I love Ren too!

It was really dark (for me) but I totally loved it! The soundtrack is also amazing!

@Max 4 lyfe: the anime is licensed? Then.. wouldn't it be removed from crunchyroll? >_<... i hate watching animes on youtube....

• 3 months later...
Guest simpleandpink

I was just watching this and the soundtrack is amazing! Oh and the third season is projected to come out right? I can't wait!

I'm so excited for third season :) Hopefully it won't end up badly though D= Most series go downhill by the second season (not the case with this one IMO) I hope Ai comes back <3 Hrm...but maybe there's a different Jigoku Shoujo ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Argentine

dont know about the third season,seems hard to picture hell girl without Ai

Ai cant come back,not after the ending of JSF.It has to be a new one if there is a third series and most probably she would have a new cast of helpers.

• 3 months later...
Guest witchery

Ooh I used to watch this....then stopped because it's so repetitive.

I like the live action version better than the anime though, it's scarier lol

Guest RYUUSEi

Looooove this show. I haven't seen the live-action yet. It's hard to imagine someone playing Ai in real life.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

okay so i just started watching this today ~~on epi7 right now. I remember my friend being super obbsessed with it like months ago so i finally watched it ahaha ^^;

So far i like it a lot =) The opening is pretty lol. I like the thing emma does with her kimmono and the flowers pop out LOL.

And so far i noticed that whenever the person enters the hell site on the computer they're always in the dark -_-;;

And that whenever emma appears in front of them they are a bit too calm LOL. i would be freaking out and stuff you know? like this random person appearing outa no wear....

Oh and when i saw the manga pic, i went WTF..whats with the sparkly shojo art style:?

Archived