Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

Guest shronie_x3

awww i love the entry about han kyung. so sweet..

it reminds me of my first time snowboarding and i got stuck in this ditchlike thing >.<

Guest chris.henney

i wanted to c heechul's part the most in the music festival..

he looks fantastic in it.. so pretty... i liked the part when he rap.. that was awesome... superb... jsut lovin it so much... i hope he'll appear more often soon.. haha... can't wait to c him dance again..

thanks for sharing the webby.. hee chul looks funny in the suju calendar..

Ahh I still havent seen it. Megaupload kept on stuffing up on me.

Ah wellz...I guess I'll resort to youtube.

But he does look very good in those pictures.

There's more colours in his face. Much more lively.

I just love his entry of HanKyung. Its cute. Very cute. <3 <3 <3

Guest zhenajj

Congratulations to Suju!!! *Though Hee Chul wasn't there T_T*

OMG!! I couldn't recognize Hee Chul on the Calendar version B. He looks so mature, so serious :vicx: Thanks Damifino!!!

Here are some pics I found:

My heart stopped for 10 seconds seeing this pic:

m43848526gu1.jpg

Pics from Star Golden Bell :P

ghkjhlvy2.jpgghsghy0.jpg

Gosh, so pretty!!!

30ub3br0.jpg

I love Hee Chul expression :D

349189395nq7qu4.jpg

It took me a moment to realize the girl's face was Hee Chul's :mellow:

pincenf8nn8.jpg

Caps from BAD FAMILY drama:

badfamily17ty7.jpg

bf14bi2.jpg

I love this pic!!! Hee Chul is so cute!!! :P

fdhqt9.jpg

Guest zhenajj

Help, please!!! I've just found this image, but I couldn't identify every member of Suju :( Can anyone identify all of them???

I can only identify Kibum, Heechul, Hankyung next to Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk around the sofa. Shindong at the tree and Kangin at the front sat like a budha :lol: Is that Siwon near Shindong?

acc27ccf8af4373df9dc615qe0.jpg

Guest heechul-lovu

Help, please!!! I've just found this image, but I couldn't identify every member of Suju :( Can anyone identify all of them???

I can only identify Kibum, Heechul, Hankyung next to Heechul, Donghae, Eunhyuk around the sofa. Shindong at the tree and Kangin at the front sat like a budha :lol: Is that Siwon near Shindong

FOR YOU ^^ : (by me)

sujuwl2.jpg

Guest shronie_x3

haha that above pic :D

but i don`t think you`re allowed to quote pics.

i <3 the calendar pics. they all look so cute. maybe i can convince my parents to buy it for me for christmas.

Guest chris.henney

shronie_X3 so good.. u can ask ur parents to buy.. my parents wouldn't buy for me either.. well..it's kinda expensive. haih.and i'm broke... 1st of all i have to buy suju cds 1st then only consider buying the calendar... i'm gonna start work next month.. wee.. can't wait to collect their cds.. i haven't had one..

Guest damifino

Bin left Heechul a message on his minihompy...

다리는 다 나아가는거?? 감기는 조심 해라~~^^ (괭이눈!! 전혜빈)
which translates to "Is your leg almost completely healed?? Be careful not to catch a cold~~^^ (Cat's Eyes!! Jun Hae Bin)

To which Heechul responded on Bin's minihompy...

니가 내 걱정을하고 별일이군.. 싼타할아버지한테 니킥이라도 맞았니? (8차원쉬키!! 신데렐라)
which translates to "You being concerned about me, that's odd.. did you get knee kicked by Santa or something? (8th Dimension kid (?)!! Cinderella) <-- I'm not sure if 쉬키 is just Heechul's minihompy friendly way of writing 새끼 or if he's talking about something else)

Guest damifino

Here are Heechul's latest minihompy entries from 12/3/06...

heede.gif

Title: 희 데 (Heede)

2006.12.03 16:45

Hmmm . .

With each passing day, the accuracy of the photoshopped images becomes better . .

It appears to be a photoshopped image of me with Japan's visual rock group 'X-Japan's 'Hide' ?

When I was 20, I honestly used to listen to it constantly . . ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

they have a lot of music that are classics

It's been a while so I'm going to ask Jungmo to come over and play the guitar for me

Me, I'll dance in tune with the melody

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

jumo.gif

Title: 엿 먹 어 라 (Eat your yut) <-- "Yut" is sort of like Korean toffee

2006.12.03 16:55

I'm eating yut so adorably, aren't I? LOL ! !

Out of all the things that I've seen of myself during a broadcast, I think it's one of the 'Best 2' cute images

The other is the one where I'm trying to imitate the 'Shrek' cat when I had yellow hair

That's the thing

If you are trying to look cute so you act cute, you get the opposite effect

It has to be captured during a natural pose like this . . >> ㅑ~~~~~~~

Besides this picture and the picture of me imitating the cat, there aren't any cute pictures of me

This is the kind of yodelly picture that one might or might not get captured maybe once a year

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

hchankyung_runisma.gif

Title: 분 식 집 (Food Cart)

2006.12.03 17:00

Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

A complete contrast of the virtuous looking Hankyung's image . .

My image looks like that of a grumpy grandfather . .

Oh ho la . .

When I look at this more closely . .

my clothes and hair look like Samonim. . <--comedy character by Kim MiRyuh who asks her driver to drive on while telling him to do ridiculous things

Hankyung looks like Driver Kim?

Me: Driver Han~ drive on~ huㅡ rry~

Hankyung: Shut up!!

( ̄- ̄) . . . . . . That's probably how it will go in real life which is why I don't do it . . sshi . .

Guest shronie_x3

yeah i went to heechul`s cy the other day and there was a comment that said 전혜빈 and i was like.. that couldn`t be her.. and then i went there and it was her. lol.. wow i had no idea that they were close. are they the same age? cause they`re speaking informally.

Guest damifino

^ I posted Bin and Heechul's messages in this thread above. Heechul and Bin are the same age, only a couple of months apart and are friends, but sometimes people who aren't the same age use informal language even if there is a huge difference in age depending on the type of relationship they have. For example, Donghae uses informal language with Heechul even though he's younger by 3 years because they grew up like brothers at SM and knew each other for a long time since they were young (one of the very few younger folks whom Heechul allows to use informal language to him... Kibum even though he's probably closer to Heechul these days because they've been roommates for so long still uses formal language to him) and Heechul uses informal language with Chaeyeon even though he's younger by 5 years because she's one of a handful of celebrity folks he's really close with outside of SuJu... along with Jay, Jungmo, Euichul, Bin, and Noh Hong Chul.

Here's some more calendar pics from the SuJu thread...

Guest damifino

Heechul's minihompy entry from a few hours ago...

heejin.jpg

Title: 희 진 이 (Heejinnie)

2006.12.08 01:15

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

So funny . . ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

But. . ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Heejin is my sister's name (┓-)