Kim Hee Chul 김희철 [希]

Guest damifino

waiiiit. youre right! haha he was on LL three times. first time for the Xmas special, then another time when he had the short black hair, and lastly the super junior one. but when i meant the coupling part, i didnt mean during the games and basically the whole show, i meant the end where the girls get a chance to step out and choose someone else to be their couple. i forgot about the Xmas episode, that was the only LL where he was coupled in he end with shim eunjin but i dont really like her that much -.- When he was in the february episode i soooo wanted him to be with chaeyeon! or Bada cause he wanted her in the beginning

well anyways i hope he gets to be on Couple Selection when he gets all better

^ Yeahz I hope he gets coupled up next time he goes on LL. Ahhhh~~~ there arent that many good HeeChul couplings out there other then the SUJU couplings...but I'm not a big fan of that. >____<

well...its fun enough to see him in LL. I just love his lines. <3

Especially when he got the VIP concert thing from Bada and got up at the end. I thought he was gona do something. >_______________< But he said a lame line instead. LOL it was sooo funny how all the other guys were bashing him later on...I think that was one of the first few clips that got me into Kim HeeChul.

I'm not sure if I've seen the christmas episode. Does any one know the episode number?

Guest damifino

Well, since Love Letters got canceled, there's no chance of him going on that show :) As for the show that's replacing it, it will probably be a long time until Heechul will be able to go on those types of shows since he probably shouldn't be putting too much strain on his ankle for quite a while. Personally, I want to see him on more shows like Yashimmanman and Come To Play. I'd rather hear him talk about himself :)

Guest damifino

hchankyung.jpg

Title: 우 리 햄 볶 아 요 (We're happy) <--in Hankyung's Korean accent

2006.10.28 00:34

It was a very meloncholy day . .

I called Hankyung who was in the room . .

Me: Kyungah..

Kyung: 왜 풀러(Why are you calling)<--Heechul wrote out all of Hankyung's speech as his Korean pronounciation first then what he was trying to say in the parentheses LOL

Me: I'm too depressed..

Kyung: 아칸 기분 초타며(You said before that you were in a good mood)

Me: I want a girlfriend..

Kyung: 맨날 토까튼 소리해(You say the same thing everyday)

Me: Girlfriend girlfriend girlfriend girlfriend girlfriend!!

Kyung: 아 시크러!! 케임이나 크고 말해!! 너 맨날 켐만 하차나!!

(Ah it's noisy!! Talk after you turn off the game!! You're always playing the game!!)

Me: ........................................-_ㅡ++

* Kibum returns after having finished his schedule *

Kyung: 여차친구 사킬려면 케임부터 크너.. 맨날 케임만해..

(If you want a girlfriend you have to quit playing this game.. you're always playing this game..)

Me: Fine~ I'll quit Niniji when I get a girlfriend!!

Kibum: You're going to play 'Lineage' for the rest of your life?

Me: Hmmph..ㅡㅡ^ You don't have a girlfriend either..

Kibum (Acting naturally as he continues to play Niniji)

Ay~ I'm different~ Hyung ONLY plays this game^-^

Me: ..............................................( ̄- ̄)a

Kibum: ...........................................( ̄- ̄)a

Me: Later on, the two of us should start a Game Room business together..

Kibum: Yes hyung.. with Daehyun (Sellectice) hyung too..

Us . . the three men will be happy ~

ㅜ_ㅜ

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

And another...

fakeposter.jpg

Title: 가 짜 (Fake) <-- it says 'Gajja' which means fake on the Photoshopped 'Tajja' poster

2006.10.28 00:39

Me . .

I haven't even seen 'Tajja' which everyone else has all seen . .

They say Kim Haesu comes out yodelly lovely in it too . .

But . .

I'll just skip myself since this isn't the first time they've photoshopped me with a woman . .

Youngwoon and Kibum match fairly well . .

Our Choi 'Greasy' Shiwon . . <-- '느끼' translates more as 'slimey' or 'slick' but since every seems to recognize 'Greasy' I just used that :)

He looks like Jackson Hwang. . . .

Anyways . .

if there's four people . .

that means one of us has to sell '광 (Gwong)' . . <-- this is a reference to the game "Go Stop"... when there are 4 players, one has to sell their 'gwong' to the highest bidder and leave the game

DO NOT take out of this thread without permission by Damifino. Translated from Korean to English by Damifino@Soompi.

ETA

On the poster itself, it says:

"Rella's mate is decided on during a big face-off"

Heechul: Hmmph, I have no interest in things like this, why don't you go off and play by yourselves

Kibum: Let's just go to the PC Room, hyung

Shiwon: Hyung, no matter what you say, I will always protect you (sincere)

Youngwoon: Huh? You didn't hear the news? The one who they are referring to is me (hee hee)

Guest luluchan

waiiit. so he called hankyung when he was in the same room as heechul?? what a waste of minutes! lol

he didn't CALL with a PHONE lol~~

hahaha

just CALLING him over kinda thing~~ hahah like ~ 브르다 in korean

Guest RPGBuff

waiiit. so he called hankyung when he was in the same room as heechul?? what a waste of minutes! lol

I think he meant that he called for HanKyung, as in yelled. :)

Its so cute that KiBum, HanKyung and HeeChul are close, HanKyung has been known to take good care of the members and I am glad that he is taking care of HeeChul while he is hurt.

HeeChul is such a nice guy too, he selected Ayumi and lost to HanKyung on purpose just to give HanKyung more screen time. :D

The mask incident also sticks out in my mind, when HanKyung had to wear a mask to perform :angry: . HeeChul is the one that took his mask off and forced HanKyung to stand in front of him rather than hide behind the other members.

Guest MizJudge.d

He wants a girlfriend ^^~~ Wish I'm in korea right now, wish I could speak korean, wish I'm a celebrity (__'') and wish that when he said he wanted a girlfriend I magically appear right infront of him kakakka don't scratch my eyes out, can't I atleast daydream I was there playing game with him TTTT

Edit: What was the mask incident about? Why did Hankyung have to wear a mask? Do you have a clip of that? kekke

Guest RPGBuff

He wants a girlfriend ^^~~ Wish I'm in korea right now, wish I could speak korean, wish I'm a celebrity (__'') and wish that when he said he wanted a girlfriend I magically appear right infront of him kakakka don't scratch my eyes out, can't I atleast daydream I was there playing game with him TTTT

Edit: What was the mask incident about? Why did Hankyung have to wear a mask? Do you have a clip of that? kekke

HanKyung had to wear a mask during certain performances cause he wasn't Korean. :tears: He still can't appear on certain programs, like Super Junior Survival Drama. There is clips of HanKyung wearing a mask to perform in twins on Youtube, you have to look hard because the camera was avoiding him like crazy. Some of the times is the Music Tank 11/09/05 and 01/07/06. He was like one of the lead dancers/singers in twins, I don't know how they justified this.

HeeChul pulled him out of the back of the group and took off his mask, HanKyung tried to hide again, but then HeeChul put his arms around him and placed HanKyung in front of him so the fans can see him. The part about HanKyung and HeeChul is cut from the actual program but some Korean fan recorded it, I don't know where that fan clip is now.

Guest damifino

The mask thing isn't some sort of human rights violation or a degradation of a foreigner. It's how SM was probably trying to get around the law which prevents those with Entertainment Visas from performing on more than a certain number of channels. As a foreigner with a visa, Hankyung is allowed by law to perform on SBS and KBS, in his case. If SuJu appears on Mnet or MBC, they either don't have Hankyung perform at all or have him perform in a mask as if her were a background dancer (a guy in mask... who obviously isn't Hankyung... also performs when one of the members of DBSK can't dance AND I can pretty much guarantee you that guy isn't Chinese either. It's just how they have background dancers perform so that the focus isn't taken away from the main group). It isn't because he's CHINESE. It's because SM or he wanted to perform. If that incident happened as you say, then that's probably why Hankyung isn't performing at all now since it is a violation of his Visa for him to be performing on those channels and I doubt the channels would want him to violate the law on their channels. SM was trying to do Hankyung a favor by allowing him to perform and thus get paid since SuJu splits whatever money they get for performing among those who participated, not straight down 13 ways. That is, since Hankyung, Kibum, and Heechul miss a lot of the stage performances, the money they make there is usually split into 10.

Guest RPGBuff

The mask thing isn't some sort of human rights violation or a degradation of a foreigner. It's how SM was probably trying to get around the law which prevents those with Entertainment Visas from performing on more than a certain number of channels. As a foreigner with a visa, Hankyung is allowed by law to perform on SBS and KBS, in his case. If SuJu appears on Mnet or MBC, they either don't have Hankyung perform at all or have him perform in a mask as if her were a background dancer (a guy in mask... who obviously isn't Hankyung... also performs when one of the members of DBSK can't dance AND I can pretty much guarantee you that guy isn't Chinese either. It's just how they have background dancers perform so that the focus isn't taken away from the main group). It isn't because he's CHINESE. It's because SM or he wanted to perform. If that incident happened as you say, then that's probably why Hankyung isn't performing at all now since it is a violation of his Visa for him to be performing on those channels and I doubt the channels would want him to violate the law on their channels.

Ok, didn't mean to touch any sensitive topics. :sweatingbullets: I just wanted to say that HeeChul is a nice guy for taking care of his friend, like his post of Yunho. You have to admit that it is a little unfair that foreigners have this restriction, it makes it harder for them to have a career.

I've always wondered how they split up the money. Its a little sad. HanKyung doesnt get that much appearances at all.

Its not all the glamour being an artist. Doesnt seam like they get pay a lot. Its probably really hard for him since he's living in Korea with no relatives. But he have HeeChul and KiBum. That's good enough. <3

Now I get what they mean when they say that fans feel 'sorry' for him.

But wow, HeeChul wants a girlfriend. WHY CANT I BE OLDER?????? *cries*. Well, I'm not that suprised. *sighs*.

The picture of him and HanKyung looks really....good. LOL HeeChul and HAnKyung would make a good couple. LOL I'm not into yaoi. But the picture is sooooooo...nice~.

Guest RPGBuff

How much money do the artists get from performances? I heard that SM artists aren't wealthy compared to others, like how Shinhwa's apartment was shown to be really simple (no expensive stuff) during one of their interviews and H.O.T. made only 2-3 cents for every album sold and a lot of them can only afford a car after several years. I mean, what would be an average artists' income?

Guest damifino

Hankyung doesn't perform on stage during music programs as much, but I don't think they generally get that much money for those types of performances since that's just to promote themselves. Hankyung, unlike Ryeowook, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and to some extent Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae, appears on a lot of gameshows and such so I think he's pretty well off compared to the others. Besides, even if all of them were appearing everywhere, I don't think Korean artists that are represented by big corporations like SM that groom their artists from when they are young make THAT much money in the first few years of their contract (well, compared to US artists that is), although I'm sure they make more money than normal kids their age.

As for artists making only a few cents per album, that's the same in the US too. That's just how most albums are distributed... a large share goes to the song writers, the record company, the cost of promotion/production, producers, and their managers, and then they have to divide up the rest of the proceeds among the members. And artists especially young single MALE Korean ones live relatively simple. If you look at SuJu apartments, they have a huge TV and all the electronic gadgets such as computer, game machines, and a bed, and that's about it. It's not like they spend that much time at home. It's basically just a place to sleep for them since they are always busy with schedule. It's not that they can't afford more, they don't really have a need for more right now or do guys their age care about having nice furniture or paintings and such.

As for being away from home, I'm sure it's hard on anyone so young, but in truth, he probably gets to see his parents as much as the other guys do since even though they are still in Korea, the SuJu schedule hardly gives anyone any time for personal stuff like going to visit their families. I mean, Hankyung's already visited his family 3 times so far this year, I think that's more than the other guys have. I mean, Kibum has his family in California and US is a heck of a lot farther than China is to Korea and Kibum is 4 years younger than Hankyung.

Guest damifino

what is 'Come to Play' it sounds really familiar. was that the show heechul was on before his accident with brian from ftts? whats the show about ?

'Come To Play' is a talk show like 'Yashimmanman' where they have celebrity guests come on and talk about personal things and guess the correct answer on surveys that they conducted. Heechul's never been on it. It's hosted by MC Yoo who hosts Xman.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

HanKyung had to wear a mask during certain performances cause he wasn't Korean. :tears: He still can't appear on certain programs, like Super Junior Survival Drama. There is clips of HanKyung wearing a mask to perform in twins on Youtube, you have to look hard because the camera was avoiding him like crazy. Some of the times is the Music Tank 11/09/05 and 01/07/06. He was like one of the lead dancers/singers in twins, I don't know how they justified this.

HeeChul pulled him out of the back of the group and took off his mask, HanKyung tried to hide again, but then HeeChul put his arms around him and placed HanKyung in front of him so the fans can see him. The part about HanKyung and HeeChul is cut from the actual program but some Korean fan recorded it, I don't know where that fan clip is now.

i've seen the peformance on youtube but i never thote that it would be hankyung.....thats real sad and hes one of my favorites......but in other news heechul is soooo swweeetttt for doing that for his friendd!!!!~ that makes me lyk him moree :rolleyes: =P cant wait for next weeks RR!!~

OH so that's how it works. Well let's hope that HeeChul goes on more talk show. He's an interesting character. <3

Its not all that great being an artist. <3

what is 'Come to Play' it sounds really familiar. was that the show heechul was on before his accident with brian from ftts?

^What incident with Brian? I dont know about it. Does any one know?

Sorry, the fan girl in me is really curious. Since I'm both a fan of HeeChul and Brian. <3 <3 <3

Guest damifino

i've seen the peformance on youtube but i never thote that it would be hankyung.....thats real sad and hes one of my favorites......

It's NOT sad. He's performing as if he were a background dancer in order to get around the visa issue. He gets paid AND he gets to perform, what's sad about it??? IF that really was him. I have yet to actually see anything for myself to show me that Hankyung was performing with a mask on.

OH so that's how it works. Well let's hope that HeeChul goes on more talk show. He's an interesting character. <3

^What incident with Brian? I dont know about it. Does any one know?

Sorry, the fan girl in me is really curious. Since I'm both a fan of HeeChul and Brian. <3 <3 <3

LOL I think there's a little miscommunication here. She wasn't talking about the show Heechul was on, before his accident WITH Brian from ftts, but rather the show Heechul was on with Brian, before Heechul's accident i.e. "Quiz 8:1"

Guest damifino

ACK! LOL There is NO incident! This is how rumors get started!!! Heechul and Brian were just guests on a show called "Quiz 8:1," that's it. It was a show Heechul filmed before his accident even though the show didn't air on TV until September 26.

Pics of Heechul from next week's RR!!!!

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?...78a1eae23431228

http://kerio.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard.php?...2f03a25534faf7a

He's in a wheelchair and has a ankle brace on AND looks thinner, but at least, we get to see him :)