Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

[Rating: Sun, 11.02.14] Choo Sarang Shows Interest in Song Il Kook′s Triplets Along with the Nation29229148.jpg

While all the children on KBS′ Return of Superman are adorable in their own ways, the nation has recently fallen in love with actor Song Il Kook′s triplets, and so has Choo Sarang. 
On November 2′s broadcast of Return of Superman, Choo Sarang expressed her interest in the triplets, Dae Han, Min Kook, and Man Se, even choosing the babies over her dad, Yuto, Mickey Mouse, and even Pororo. 
Choo Sarang wasn′t the only one, as the highest rated minute during the program was when the triplets were eating shrimp for the first time. The scene recorded a 22.9 percent. 
The overall rating of Return of Superman was 17.8, topping the ratings chart for Sunday variety programs.
Sunday, November 2, 2014Variety
5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman17.82. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.63. MBC Real Man 14.24. SBS Running Man 10.85. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 6.56. SBS Roommates 5.1
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79744/ratings-satsun-1101-0214-choo-sarang-shows-interest-in-song-il-kooks-triplets-along-with-the-nation

Song Il-guk makes talent donation for Big Issue‘s cover

Actor Song Il-guk made a talent donation for the magazine Big Issue to support the self-reliance of the homeless. 

Taking part in the magazine’s cover shoot, Song showed various appearance from a charismatic look to funny facial expressions. 

“I was touched by many people donating their talents for something meaningful,” he said. “I would love to continue to make talent donations.” 

The father of triplets just finished filming for the movie “Entangled,” which depicts a father devastated over the dissolution of his family. The film will hit the theaters on Thursday.

The full photos are available in the Big Issue’s November issue. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) 

ahhh waves to everyone!!!! annyeong everyone!!! Premier day!!!He looks so slick and polished!!!! jjang!!!!Hoping the movie does well in the box office!!!

Movie 'Entangled' Finally Hits Theaters

0zuwmhpuhrpdpu6dqsmi1cqoawa8tihs.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil / Photos by Kim Chi Yoon] Movie ‘Entangled’ was publicly premiered on November 3 in Dongdaemun’s Megabox.

‘Entangled’ was first introduced during the 19th Busan International Film Festival and received a very good response. The movie depicts the destruction of a family after Soon Im, a mother who lived with her two daughters and her son-in-law, deceases in a fatal accident.

‘Entangled’, starring Do Ji Won, Song Il Gook, Kim So Eun and Kim Young Ae, will hit theaters on November 6 and will be presented during the Abu Dhabi’s International Film Festival that starts on November 23.  (photos by bntnews DB)

vsw8y1r29pgwtujccq3hfid97sevwxvi.jpg

Guest LadyAra

Song Il-gook, "I have to do what's needed to raise triplets"

photo515209.jpg

Actor Song Il-gook joked, "I have three boys. I don't have the luxury of choosing what I want".

Song Il-gook was interviewed by TV Daily on the 3rd about his movie "Entangled".

Song Il-gook said, "Being the father of triplets, I really don't have a choice. Also, being an actor means I am chosen to be one. I think I should do whatever role that is being offered to me".

Prior to the interview at the press conference, Song Il-gook said, "I promised my wife I would help to take care of the kids for a year after they were born. Seriously, not one job was offered to me during that year".

"I can do whatever character. I wish that many scenarios would come to me. I won't spare bones".

"Entangled" is about a serious mistakes Soon-im (Kim Yeong-ae) makes and the harm it brings to her life.

Song Il-gook takes on the role of Sang-ho who suffers from being lethargic in front of his family's agony.

Starring Song Il-gook, Kim Yeong-ae, Do Ji-won, Kim So-eun and more, "Entangled" will be released on the 6th.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r... [more]

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Il Gook is open to all project for his triplets50558-273548.jpgSong Il Gook

Actor Song Il Gook recently sat down for an interview to talk about his new movie ‘Entangled,’ where he frankly admitted, “Because of my triplet sons, I will not be fussy about any incoming projects.”

Song Il Gook said, “I am the father of three kids, so I can’t choose. (smile) And actors are chosen nowadays. As long as there’s an offer on the cards, I will do it,” as he reveals the happy frustration of being a father of triplet sons.

He said, “A year after they were born, I told my wife that I will focus on taking care of them. Strange enough, nothing was on the cards then,” as he revealed the period of being out of work.

Song Il Gook also revealed his goal as an actor, “I am confident regardless of what roles I get. I hope to get a lot more scripts, and I will do my best if I get chosen.”

The actor who is making a comeback on the big screen through ‘Entangled,’ which is a story of an ordinary family which is driven to destruction after Soon Im (Kim Young Ae) commits an irreversible fatal mistake. Song Il Gook plays the role of Sang Ho who sees the pain of his family members, but is unable to solve it and is left in pain.

‘Entangled’ stars Song Il Gook, Kim Young Ae, Do Ji Won, and Kim So Eun, and will open in cinemas on November 6th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Is it me or anyone see SIK looks a bit chubby at Entangled Press Con, he get Mingukie's chubby cheeks. Maybe, Song triplets give appa some time to rest. :D
Here's another 2 pix from MaxMovie magazine, It comes with a long interview article but I don't know Korean, hehe. So I just post the pix then :D   SIK is definitely the hottest daddy in Korea at this moment. So charming.

bmE2QuP.jpg
giNrJ5J.jpg

k0raWUa.jpg

Thx chellsee, there's a lot of cute moments in new episode, can't decide which one I should make, hehe. Do you have any favorite scenes in the new ep? Guess everyone favour "Triplets get scared of live shrimps but it's not reason to stop them eating " :D
VmIYvyX.gif

Zuizui, you are right, he has gained weight. But that doesn't bother me anymore. Most daddies look like that and his new image in Korea is "Hot Daddy", like you have said. Besides, what can we expect, seeing how he and his boys eat?

After the drama, Fermented Family, there were no more offers? Anyway, I'm glad he made a commitment to accept any kind of role now. At least we can hope for another historical drama.

Well, more than an year while he had no offer, he went in two Cheongsanri marches, swam for Dokdo Islands (being banned by Japanese tv channels for this), filmed 4 episodes in Qualification of Men, participated at Incheon triathlon two times (or more?), participated at few charity and educational campaigns (inclusive Kim Eul Dong's elections campaign), meetings with important personalities and with his fans (I mean us :D ) and was appointed ambassador for sport, so we can't say our Man was inactive this time: on the contrary! An in an year he filmed three movies - maybe it's not very much, but I think many roles to play expect for his extraordinary talent to become reality in great dramas and movies! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope we'll see him on big/small screen many times from now on!  
Love you all, SIKers!

LOL with the popularity of 'Return of Superman', he's being call Triplets' Dad instead of Dad of Triplets, the kids are mentioned in every article and interview.  I'm sure he has been receiving many offers by now.  I'm praying he will pick a historical role, either drama or movie, to bring his fame back.
October and November are floated with news and photos:  premiere of Entangled, 'I am You' play, and 'Return of Superman'. Not to mention numerous magazine coverages and interviews.  Our man is busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I Am You 2014" booklets and posters.
Credit:  https://www.facebook.com/iamyou2014

10632758_301898846668751_878510505206585

10391394_301898856668750_696017366865228

10426912_301898870002082_537218173249084

1521483_301898883335414_2203896904312203

I forgot to welcome, suellen88 to soompi and songie form., hope you will enjoy your stay here and there?  :) 

Thanks charmy and triple, on the adorable chart, on the brothers!  Don't really need votes or who's better, it's just seeing them,what counts!  v   top or bottom or center like me and manse..  hehe..  

lol..chell, they look like forest gump, getting all these shrimps..from the sea!!   :)  I don't think I've see live one's myself.  ;p 
 Looking hot and lovely at the estranged PC event, can't wait to see this..looks mysterious!!  

Well done Songie, for making a donation to the poor..from the Big issue, very thoughtful..
Thanks czak on the article! 

:)..yes ard he's worked with TWO from the BOF series..lucky guy!   v

Thanks for more Max Movie photo shootings, he's good in any size or shape..THIN/TALL..chubby/ugly.. lol  Keep them coming… 

A few chubby takes??  :D 

375623_189709421117138_294945542_n_zpsd4   8599358870_78cc179da8_o_zps0c1116d8.jpg 

6010545049_2c9b288f96_o_zpsb4dc4e3c.jpg 

5491201718_dd51243c75_o_zpsdc82e227.jpg