Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

1453332_285383804920026_837574846_n.png?

슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 added 2 new photos.
22 mins · 

슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 출연하면서 폭삭 늙은 송일국....

삼둥이 아빠 힘내세요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
그리고 즐거운 삼둥이들 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 애들 보면서 힘내는거겠죠 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 우리 대한민국만세 아빠 말씀 잘 들어야해 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다의 하이라이트를 한 곳에서 쉽고 빠르게!
goo.gl/DiIz8t ← 안드로이드 앱 다운로드

1234118_375220312603041_2572520838407875

10388083_375220322603040_377640269438265

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello

pl2 said: DaeHan MinGuk ManSe @ Triathlon Incheon Asian Games [26/09/2014]

8BuwsK.jpg
Tf18VF.jpg
FCyTVs.jpg

[Fan Cam] DaeHan MinGuk ManSe @ Triathlon Incheon Asian Games

cr. 손지수

who can tell me??????????????

1-what is his all action drama?????

2-is crime squad action?

please tell me true

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plese answer me.

A Man Called God is an action drama. Crime Squad is a detective story. Both are good so watch them.

Thanks for more..Songie brothers photos of Manse, Cutie, they are growling cute!  

Yeah, ard I'm curious if the kids will be at the FM/bd..meets, shall be a interesting party!

Very Nice Celiap on the first glimpse of the FM/BD..looking better, each years!  A few picture boards from the Maestro set!   And the updates on the his work..NICE to hear he'll be doing more, I am you, like Part 3 now!!  v
Aww is TH completely out, they can always film here..(US)..fine by me!  :D  

Wow..KB..waves11   Yummy photos from the foods to the very much like a wedding ceremony this time!!  Very lovely….  I'm getting hungry to join!  :D

Hey Sig, thanks for more triathlon clips….it's good to keep in shape..each days..  FOR me is just looking at him..

NICE thanks Poh for more FILM outdoor takes… looking forward for more!!  Wow..he's certainly still and forever gorgeous!!!!  Faints………..

Hi Fanforsong:  So far as I know..all of his action drama's are.:  Jumong, Kingdom of the winds, Emperor of the sea,  CS./AMCG..as Ard mentioned as well..  Hope you can keep up?  v  

5050823109_12bb0a336c_o_zps4cb6cb7e.jpg 

14215867027_77614bbc30_o_zps231b57f8.jpg

4832556974_01e5fd3ac4_o_zpsa66d162e.jpg   4926876080_af3ba72fe8_o_zpscda5d1a2.jpg

Fanforsong, I'm happy that you are showing your inetrest in all of Sik's dramas. If you really want to watch them all, I think you should start watching them one at a time. Are you watching any one of them now or should I say have you watched any one of them?

To be able to love Song Il Kook, you should start from Jumong, Emperor of the Sea and Kingdom of the Winds. Forget about Royal Story. None of us has really watched them yet, at least with English Subs.

In case you're not much interested with historical dramas, start with Terms of Endearment and A Man Called God. After watching the dramas I recommend and you still feel liking him more, that's the time you can watch his other dramas. We can help you with the links.

I hope the above satisfies your curiosity and questions.

ardently said: Fanforsong, I'm happy that you are showing your inetrest in all of Sik's dramas. If you really want to watch them all, I think you should start watching them one at a time. Are you watching any one of them now or should I say have you watched any one of them? To be able to love Song Il Kook, you should start from Jumong, Emperor of the Sea and Kingdom of the Winds. Forget about Royal Story. None of us has really watched them yet, at least with English Subs. In case you're not much interested with historical dramas, start with Terms of Endearment and A Man Called God. After watching the dramas I recommend and you still feel liking him more, that's the time you can watch his other dramas. We can help you with the links. I hope the above satisfies your curiosity and questions.

10 Best Historical Dramas

September 27, 2014 @ 6:07 pm***

JUMONG

iQhqGErJZK6e3.jpg
Chronicles the life of Jumong Taewang, founder of the kingdom of Goguryeo, as he tries to take his place on the throne. Highly fictionalized as the details of this period have been lost. 'Jumong' proved to be extremely popular and was part of the Hallyu wave. It was the highest rated drama of 2006. Vivid and at times breathtaking, this drama maintained a high standard of quality throughout each of its 81 episodes.
***logo-akp-clear@2x.png

BD Party 2014 – The Romanian fans’ moment

This is our birthday gift to SIK, a gobelin (hand sewn tapestry) made by Anca, a member of the Romanian fan club. It took her long (almost a year) to complete her work but the result is exquisite. Kona says that SIK was delighted and all fans present there  appreciated Anca’s art work. We are grateful to her for allowing us offer the gobelin to our Prince and thus making him happy. We are also thankful to @KonaBeans who helped us accomplish our moment by handing the gift to SIK and explaining to him what it was.

400954_545201195531408_311454588_ncrop-h
BD2014-38Konab12_zpse2ae750f.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[HIT]슈퍼맨이돌아왔다-대한-민국-만세의 무한반복 ‘로보카폴리’ 구조 놀이!.20140928

...just like diapers cf! =))