Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Klouvios and Charmy, i totally agree with you. As i see it, Manse looks more like her. And this kid is my favorite among the three. Very much like me, aggressive.

Some Koreans don't look beautiful in television and pictures, but they seem pretty in person because of their fair skin.

I hope my comment about the wifey won't stir bad emotions to a few Sikers. As I always say, we can't always post praises here. For the sake of argument to have a lively forum, we need to be a little bit honest and vocal.

My bigger concern is now that wifey is home, will the Song boys continue to appear on Superman?
She's a judge, so it's understanding that she does not want to show her face.
SIK said clearly on Taxi's talkshow in 2012 that his wife is not pretty but cute. 
BTW, Ardent, instead of Manse, I think Min-kook looks just like his (Minkook's) Mom (yes I have seen Mom's photo).  Manse has daddy's eyebrows and Mother Dragon's skin tone and features.  SIK said Deahan looks like him (Daddy) the most.
:D

Oh yeah. I also saw that photo, Kona. Maybe the reason I like Manse is because he got Sik's eyebrows and eyes? I just don't realize it. Minkook is cute like the wifey. And Daehan, the big brother, is so responsible.

I really hope these four boys stay longer in the show. I'm falling in love with the triplets.

Having the mom on the show won't affect whether the kids stay on or not; all the other families that are/have been on the show showed their moms too, and even can spend a lot of time showing the kids interact with the moms. In the end, it's up to the family to decide how much of they want to show the moms.
unless there is some scandal relating to some of the family members or scheduling conflicts (e.g. one family left since the father was involved in some political 'scandal', another family left because the dad was too busy with acting and the kids had to focus on school) , they should be fine.

[Kvariety] Song IL-Kook and his triple trouble triplets ~ ep 6

13-Aug-2014

Superman_Triplets_045.jpg
First, before starting my actual recap for the show, I want to apologize for writing this so late, the thing is that real life got in the way so I didn’t have much time for writing.

Also, I think some people are confused regarding the triplets appearance on the show, someone on tumblr even asked me Song IL-Kook will stop filming, to be honest I never saw any news of IL-Kook and the boys leaving the show. Yes, the narrator does say at one point something like “this is the last day” but it’s referring to the fact that it’s the last day without the boys’ mother/the last day of the 48 hours without her. If anyone saw any news regarding Song IL-Kook’s leave please tell me and maybe I can translate. To be honest I don’t think they will leave any time soon since they are the newest family on the show.

Superman_Triplets_046.jpg
The day starts with Song IL-Kook taking his triplets to the park in the usual “Song-train” and on their road to the park people start taking photos of them …. after all the “Song-train” is pretty famous.

Superman_Triplets_047.jpg
In the park, the boys once again show their trouble maker personalities because when they arrive, the minute IL-Kook takes them out of the train Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se start running in different directions – do you guys remember when in episode 5 the boys started running around at the pool, well this time the space was way bigger thus it was even harder for the father. Moreover the boys started collecting bolls from other children around the park, with the exception of Man Se who was still overly-in-love with cars so he started running around after some type of car-bike, but it had a wheel so I suppose everything that has a wheel attracts Man Se.

Superman_Triplets_048.jpg
Superman_Triplets_049.jpg

Song IL-Kook knew that the triplets will run around (in different places) so he prepared a whistle. At first he tries to make the boys understand that every time they hear the sound of the whistle they have to come back to him…..yeah like that’s gonna happen! The boys didn’t even bother to pay attention to him while he was explaining so the father kind of gave up the whistle thing.

Superman_Triplets_050.jpg
Superman_Triplets_051.jpg
Back home, IL-Kook bathes the boys and I must say that I’m really surprised at how well behaved the boys are – it’s pretty clear that it wasn’t the first time he was bathing the triplets. At some point into the interview, Song IL-Kook even says that he is the one who bathes them since each one of them weights 15kg therefore it’s kind of hard for the mother.

Superman_Triplets_052.jpg
After the bath, IL-Kook decides to show Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se picture from when they were babies, but the thing is that he kind of interrupted their “Pororo time” so the boys got bored pretty fast and IL-Kook had to turn on Pororo. (I have yet to see a Korean kid not liking Pororo).

Superman_Triplets_057.jpg
During the interview Song IL-Kook reveals that all 3 of his boys had health problems after birth. For example Dae Han suffered a lot because while he was in the mother’s womb his position was the lowest and the two other siblings were pressing on him. Man Se weighed the least, 1.8 kg and Min Guk had skin problems and both IL-Kook had his wife had to take turns during the night to watch over Min Guk so he won’t scratch himself.

Superman_Triplets_053.jpg
Superman_Triplets_054.jpg
The next day starts with Min Guk and IL-Kook kissing session and when the other two woke up, IL-Kook comes with some teddy bears for the boys (apparently he received the teddy bears from his fans to give Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se).

Superman_Triplets_055.jpg
Everyone! We now know the reason of why is Min Guk always get hit in the head – I didn’t understood until now why he was the only who got hit in the head after falling be it by his own mistake or by IL-Kook’s mistake. Apparently Min Guk has a big head and gravity is the main problem of Min Guk. IL-Kook says during the interview, that even when he was a baby, Min Guk had troubles keeping his head up. Anyways, it’s really lovely seeing how every time Min Guk falls, the other two boys come fast to see what happened with their brother.

Later one, IL-Kook tries to take his first meal of the day, but he can’t actually do it since the boys keep bothering him. Then he decides to give them the same thing (cold noodles and tofu), afterwards the triplets were too busy with their new discovery and the father finally managed to eat something.

Superman_Triplets_056.jpg
At the end of the episode, we can also see the mother of the boys, she doesn’t speak and it’s a really short appearance.

Source:  http://shikidrama.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/kvariety-song-il-guk-and-his-triple-trouble-triplets-ep-6/

ardently said: Klouvios and Charmy, i totally agree with you. As i see it, Manse looks more like her. And this kid is my favorite among the three. Very much like me, aggressive. Some Koreans don't look beautiful in television and pictures, but they seem pretty in person because of their fair skin. I hope my comment about the wifey won't stir bad emotions to a few Sikers. As I always say, we can't always post praises here. For the sake of argument to have a lively forum, we need to be a little bit honest and vocal.

Having the mom on the show won't affect whether the kids stay on or not; all the other families that are/have been on the show showed their moms too, and even can spend a lot of time showing the kids interact with the moms. In the end, it's up to the family to decide how much of they want to show the moms.

unless there is some scandal relating to some of the family members or scheduling conflicts (e.g. one family left since the father was involved in some political 'scandal', another family left because the dad was too busy with acting and the kids had to focus on school) , they should be fine.

Surely, it would be fun having the wifey join the show. I guess the viewers want that, too, considering that other families in the said show has the kids' mothers present. But the nature of Mrs. Song's job makes that impossible to happen.

Ardently, you're too sensitive girl  :))  I don't think anybody's emotion is stirred whether SIK's wife is pretty or not pretty.  Actually, I think cute=pretty.  I was just letting you all know that Han Hye Jin was praising her in a youtube video and that's why I would think that's she's pretty.  And yeah, I prefer that everyone here is honest let others see their perspectives, not to only praise and praise because that would be pretentious and would make the discussion boring.

Comment well taken. Let's move on then.

Thanks everyone for the warm greetings. I really appreciate it.

Celia, I also haven't noticed that another year has again passed my age. How many years have I been here in Soompi? 7 years? At first, I was just a lurker and it took me a lot of courage before I was able to make my first post. My ardent dream remains, to meet SIK.

Kona, I think among my very first acquaintances here, you are the only one left who continously keep the promise we made a long time ago. Our love for SIK gives us the strength to push through up to now. Also, among my poems, "Ardent Moon" is one of my favorites. Again, thanks for reposting it for the 4th time? That picture reminds everyone of my birthday. Sik wrote it in his dedication.

Chellsee, do you know that aside from meeting Sik in person, I also wish to meet his kids, hug and kiss them, especially Manse? That boy is so cute with all his weirdness.

ardently said: Klouvios and Charmy, i totally agree with you. As i see it, Manse looks more like her. And this kid is my favorite among the three. Very much like me, aggressive. Some Koreans don't look beautiful in television and pictures, but they seem pretty in person because of their fair skin. I hope my comment about the wifey won't stir bad emotions to a few Sikers. As I always say, we can't always post praises here. For the sake of argument to have a lively forum, we need to be a little bit honest and vocal.

But in general Koreans are a beautiful race from what I have seen in the dramas, all the actors are, young and old, in my opinion. 

Happy Birthday, many happy returns ardently 
:)

Yes, they are. That's why my children and I are all hooked to korean dramas and to their actors and actresses.

Thanks for the warm greetings.

This is a good article but so messy with Google Translation.So please bear with it.It's probably true that the Song boys are outshining their daddy Il-Kook Facebook Kiki Smiley
Baby Face Baby Face Baby Face + Man emoticon

KBS, Song Il-Kook's triplets yes 'for - ROC - hurray' Independence Day Special Broadcast
1407916762_746519.jpg

Yes - Creative Bloomberg river jiae intern reporter] to Jail 'Superman is back' Song Il broadcast featured the side. 
(Hereinafter 'Superman came back ") in your current popularity triplets Song Il Kook (Korea, Republic of China, Lanzhou) -' Superman came back Happy Sunday 'evening 5:15 KBS2 entertainment program to be broadcast on cable TV KBS Joy View from the far side debut 05 consecutive broadcasts. 
The overwhelming first day of broadcasting, Sam also many many charming Second Republic, unpredictable Trouble Maker is the third from the first appearance of Iron Man Daddy Song Il Kook also tying Hail jwachungwoodol embarrassing parenting course will also draw play when eating. 

Source:  http://news.nate.com/view/20140813n32978

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's awesome!  Thanks @hui_02. 4960938268_b3a5f7ff73_o.gif

Published on Aug 7, 2014Artist: sinchaeyeon, Kim Tae-heeTitle Song: Song tripletsAlbum Title: Song tripletsRelease: 08-08-2014

Hello from California USA. First off, thank you so much for this forum. I have just finished watching Jumong, which made me an avid admirer of SIK tremendously. Finding out that his family got added to Return of Superman show has me eagerly await for Sundays to view the latest about the angelic triplets. Looking forward for more posts about them.

I really gone crazy abt the Song triplets!!!! Keep repeating those episode again and again!!! They are way too cute!!! Love all three of them... lolx! I Think daehan is a quiet Boy, seldom really talk alot unlike his others brothers..... hope he talk more....

:x