Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I have just seen from my subscribed KBS World TV channel (Malaysian Astro) the preview of Jang Yeong-sil, this means it will be broadcast on KBS World TV! But the first episode will only be aired on 19 Jan 2016.

I am sure I can get Chinese sub videos earlier, but this means chances are higher now for English sub videos to be available at KBS World TV youtube channel...

jang-yeong-sil-poster-front.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, adelinetew said:

I have just seen from my subscribed KBS World TV channel (Malaysian Astro) the preview of Jang Yeong-sil, this means it will be broadcast on KBS World TV! But the first episode will only be aired on 19 Jan 2016.

I am sure I can get Chinese sub videos earlier, but this means chances are higher now for English sub videos to be available at KBS World TV youtube channel...

Let's keep our fingers crossed! Thank you, @adelinew, for news!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016, dear SIkers, have a splendid year fulfill with health and good things - and beautiful SIK dramas :) !!!

12440321_935810636503138_384451742300092

Love you all! Have a gorgeous time tonight!

• Like 8

I'm thrilled to see SIK and new agency are working hard to promote his new drama Jang Young Sil.

This is what should have been done in the last several years.  Managing his own agency wasn't a good idea to begin.

Chae Se Ra and SIK are very good friends. It's good to see them on award stage again.

8hNHWKN.jpg

• Like 10

Thank you for all updates, SIKers...

@adelinetew, Loving the video of SIK presenting.....     :wub:       thank you... ! Alas, the promo video is not available in my country, but I saw it last night at the awards... (if it is the same...)

KBSW has stated last night that Jang Yeong-Sil will air starting Jan. 19.  I almost want to believe that with all these promotions, they will also download the episodes into their YT channel.

There is still time to vote for the Triplets as Best Variety Stars in Soompi Year End poll

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=20

Best wishes for the New Year to everyone...

B6hosljIMAARv4t.jpg

• Like 9

On December 29, 2015 at 3:29 PM, KonaBeans said:

I have all the Song Family cuts but need to find space to reup the episodes you request.  Will send you private message when they're available.

Konabeans would you happen to have the link to episode 67 - 79 of the triplets for me to download?

Konabeans Thank you. I will wait for the message. 

• Like 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR dearest SIKers! smileys-kisses-738604.gif

Our dear SIK greeted us happy new year thru GeNtLe:

933124-58927-d1.jpg

song19   01:40  

2016년 새해가 되었습니다~^^
젠틀 가족 모두 새해 복 많이 받으세요! 

One more day to go... I can't really wait for JYS...

201601010010511118_1.jpg

201512281620315187010_20151228163153_01.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, starfire182921 said:

Happy new year to song family and to all Sikers

Wishing you all the.best for 2016:wub:

@chellsea thank you so much for the calendar of sik and triplets and for giving it to me personally! :blush: you're the best chingu!:wub:

You're most welcome @starfire182921smileys-kisses-348936.gif

Happy to finally met a fellow SIKer from another country!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BabbBirdBird said:

What did SIK talks on the KBS's Award stage about the triplet ?? 

Based on this piece of news http://chinese.kpopstarz.com/articles/104398/20160101/%E5%AE%8B%E4%B8%80%E5%9B%BD.htm , when asked about his 2016 wishes, SIK replied saying that above all, he wishes for the triplets' health and also good viewership rating for his drama.

i.aspx?Guid=a3298b296246480ca77d86262729

• Like 8