Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

10 hours ago, adelinetew said:

That's weird, I have checked it, the visibility has been set to "Public". I have always set the visibility as "Public" for all video clips posted to Dailymotion.

To save your hassle, you may download the video clip from my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhZ3pXZ1JaUm1tM00/view?usp=sharing

Adelinetew, I see what's the problem is with the daily link.  It should be

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3imznt_jang-yeong-sil-trailer-no-2_fun

Without /edit.  I removed /edit and it worked.

Thanks adelinetew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking forward to Jang Young Jil.

151215161149557043b5b81a88.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/17/2015 at 5:21 PM, adelinetew said:

Full of expressions SIK watching the match of Chu appa...

Hi adelinetew, thanks for sharing this NICE gif. I can see how he reacts to the intense match. So good to see SIG attend the match to cheer & show support on their fellow “Superman.” The episode will air later (December 20) at 4:50 p.m. KST. :P Can't wait!

• Like 2

“The Return of Superman” Parents Gather to Watch Choo Sung Hoon’s UFC Fight

“The Return of Superman” Parents Gather to Watch Choo Sung Hoon’s UFC Fight

The upcoming episode of “The Return of Superman” will reveal the story behind Choo Sung Hoon’s recent UFC match on November 28.

The match was his first in over a year. The aftermath of last year’s match in Tokyo, which he won, was broadcast through “The Return of Superman,” where viewers saw Yano Shiho support her husband with a loving “sketchbook” letter.

This year, Yano Shiho learns to make healthy pumpkin soup for her husband from Seo Eon and Seo Jun’s mother, Moon Jung Won. The two mothers and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung later gather in the living room to watch the televised match, and at one point Yano Shiho covers her face with her hands, unable to watch.

Meanwhile, Lee Hwi Jae and Song Il Gook attend the match directly in order to cheer on their fellow “Superman.” Through the broadcast, viewers can see how they react to the intense match and its result.

The episode will air on December 20 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/19/the-return-of-superman-parents-gather-to-watch-choo-sung-hoons-ufc-fight/

• Like 2

OMG this week's episode is full of pride where we will see how much the triplets have grown. And, how Song parents have trained them to shape their individual characters. Trying very hard not to post any spoilers but every week is always a must watch, and this week is no different! :wub:

• Like 4

Song Triplets Make Their Own Breakfast on “The Return of Superman”

Song Triplets Make Their Own Breakfast on “The Return of Superman”

Song Il Kook‘s beloved triplets are growing up so fast!

On December 20′s episode of “The Return of Superman,” Daehan, Minguk, and Manse take on the task of making their own breakfast, with their dad’s help of course.

Manse washes some fruit (and makes a big mess with the water), and the boys make themselves cereal, with Daehan carefully pouring equal amounts of the cereal and milk into three bowls, and Minguk doing some taste testing.

Minguk does his part by managing to get a heavy bottle of water out of the fridge and carrying it over. The boys are eating fruit and dried sweet potato while sitting on the floor when Daehan says to Manse, “Sit up there and I’ll bring it to you.”

“I’m the chef today!” he says proudly to his dad. Manse then climbs up into his high chair, and Daehan brings over his plate. “Manse, if you put on your bib, I’ll give it to you,” says Daehan.

daehan manse

Seeing this, Minguk climbs into his own high chair and asks Daehan to give him lots of food.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/20/song-triplets-make-their-own-breakfast-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 7

Daehan Shows His Concern for Song Il Kook on “The Return of Superman”

Daehan Shows His Concern for Song Il Gook on “The Return of Superman”

On this week’s episode of “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Kook‘s son Daehan once again shows how caring and kind he is.

Manse is the first of the triplets to wake up in the morning in this episode, and he asks his dad, “Where are we going? Today’s our day off.” Minguk wakes up too and also reminds their dad that they have the day off from their school that day.

manse-1.png

Song Il Kook groggily holds his arm out and says to Minguk, “Please massage my arm for me.” Meanwhile, Manse climbs on his back and giggles mischievously.

minguk-manse.png

Daehan finally wakes up too, and Song Il Kook sleepily asks him to massage his arm.

daehan-2.png

Daehan, naturally, sets right to it, and says to his youngest brother Manse in a worried voice, “Massage dad’s arm for him. He says his arm hurts.” He then turns to Minguk and says, “Minguk, dad says his arm hurts!”

However, his younger brothers are too busy to hear, as Manse is hitting his dad’s leg and singing, and Minguk is focused on folding his blanket. “Thank you, Daehan,” says Song Il Kook.

daehan-2.png

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/20/daehan-shows-his-concern-for-song-il-gook-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, adelinetew said:

ROS episode 109, downloand link for the Song family's part (raw, no Sub):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_ICXposizhU2FRNjF5ajFIUnc/view

Sorry for the late posting as it takes the whole night for Google drive to process this video...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Many many thanks for sharing the google drive link @adelinetew  smileys-thanks-771216.gif

As the saying goes "Better late than never". Hehehe!

Super thanks to you and @KonaBeans for making sure that the google drive link is available and ready for everyone! 

CI2zi9Y.jpg

• Like 5