Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Minguk Is Already Keen on Hierarchy and Societal Roles

Minguk Is Already Keen on Hierarchy and Societal Roles

Pediatric psychiatrist Son Suk Han posted a review of the triplet’s behaviors during the November 25 episode of “The Return of Superman,” and it reveals a lot about how Minguk thinks.

During this episode, the triplets visit their father’s workplace, the filming set of “Jang Young Sil,” and get a sense of what their dad does for a living.

minguk superman returns2

While getting ready to film, Minguk says to the drama producer, “Please take care of my father, director,” and Daehan, Minguk, and Manse respectfully bow to the staff and other actors.

To this, Dr. Son commented, “Thanks to this experience of getting to be a part of their dad’s work, the triplets now know what their father does and understand him more. Therefore, their father-son bonds become tighter.”

He continued, “Minguk said, ‘Please take care of my father, director,’ which shows that Minguk knows where he stands in society and understands the concept of hierarchy.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/02/minguk-is-already-keen-on-hierarchy-and-societal-roles/

• Like 4

Another version:

Song Il Kook gets advice from judge wife for murderer role

Actor Song Il-kook will return to silver screen on Nov. 10 as a cold-blooded murderer in the movie “Tattoo,” for which he said his wife, who is a judge, imparted tips. 

Song, also known as the dad of TV star triplets Dae-han, Min-guk and Man-sae, effectively transforms into a heinous serial killer in the upcoming film. 

He said in an interview with a local magazine: “I think I’m a lucky person. Right at the point where I wanted to act in a movie I received offers for experimental films.

He said he asked for tips from his wife for criminal psychology. 

“The reality was worse than the movie,” Song said. 

The father of three is also cast in KBS’ small screen production “Jang Young-sil,” slated for January 2016. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512021707303822720_2

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Preview of Ep107.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/639426

The boys are getting taller and taller...:wub:

So saaadd...can't view naver in my country (Malaysia). *goes to hunt for youtube link* Thanks for the head's up! 

**post-edit** Found the link on DaehanMingukManse VietFans FB page: https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse/videos/817514818359619/

Edited by lina26435
found new info
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, lina26435 said:

So saaadd...can't view naver in my country (Malaysia). *goes to hunt for youtube link* Thanks for the head's up!

Hi, I am Malaysian too...if you are using Chrome as the browser, install the add on "Hola" and select the country South Korea, then it will be no problem to view the video clips in naver.

If you find it too troublesome, I will upload to dailymotion. I can't do it at youtube, always get blocked...

sZoKbNp.jpg
Sleeping beauties - SIK & Daehanie...

**Edit** - ROS ep 107 preview link:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3gof26_song-triplets-ros-ep-107-preview_fun

• Like 4

1 hour ago, adelinetew said:

Hi, I am Malaysian too...if you are using Chrome as the browser, install the add on "Hola" and select the country South Korea, then it will be no problem to view the video clips in naver.

If you find it too troublesome, I will upload to dailymotion. I can't do it at youtube, always get blocked...

Oh, don't worry about it. I think I know where to find previews if I can't watch it on Naver. Stalk VietFans FB page...hehehe! But thank you for the offer. I'm sure many others will benefit from your efforts. =D

• Like 3

10 hours ago, vieryo said:

Anyone pls translate what Mingukie and Manse said in the preview.. 

Daehoney and appa,sleepy head. lol

Hi @vieryo, I'm no Korean but the contain of the preview is that Minguk and Manse were seeing something in the hallway bathroom.  Minguk says it's someone's hand or a monster and then the boys begin to act out (maybe from a cartoon they saw before).. Minguk tells Manse to go check it out, and that if Manse is afraid then calls out for Minguk.  Minguk also says out loud Manse got a tale of a cat (?).  We don't know what they see but they then go back and tuck into daddy's long legs (the most safe and comfort place).

• Like 10

Younger Version of Song Il Kook’s Character Cast by Historical Drama After 2 Months of Auditions

Younger Version of Song Il Gook’s Character Cast by Historical Drama After 2 Months of Auditions

KBS is giving us a sneak peek at the much-anticipated historical drama “Jang Young Sil” with stills featuring both leading man Song Il Kook and the child actor playing a younger version of his character!

12-year-old actor Jung Yoon Suk is taking the role of the young version of the character Jang Young Sil, who is portrayed later in life by the drama’s star Song Il Kook. A representative from KBS says, “We worked very hard to find the young Jang Young Sil. We’ve been looking for the best child actor to take the role since the beginning of production, and after numerous auditions over a span of more than two months, we chose Jung Yoon Suk.”

Jung Yoon Suk has a special connection with Song Il Kook, as he debuted in Song Il Kook’s famous historical drama “Jumong” at the age of four.

The representative from KBS states, “Child actor Jung Yoon Suk will be playing Jang Young Sil during his difficult childhood, when he showed great intelligence and superior scientific understanding but suffered because of his status as a slave.”

They add that Jung Yoon Suk has come to be known as a “sponge” on set because of his ability to quickly memorize his lines.

“Jang Young Sil” is slated to air its first episode on January 2.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/03/younger-version-of-song-il-gooks-character-cast-by-historical-drama-after-2-months-of-auditions/

• Like 7

Added new stills and press photos for the Korean movie 'Tattoo'

photo660627.jpg

Directed by Lee Seo

With Song Il-Kook, Yoon Joo-hee, Kwon Hyeon-sang, Seo Yeong, Lee Ho-yeol, Han Gi-joong,...

Formerly known as "Tattooist" (타투이스트, ta-tu-i-seu-teu)
Synopsis
Tattooist Soo-na has a strange habit that putting hand to man's pants and check something while dancing with him. One day Ji-soon comes up to her, requesting tattoo on his back. He repeatedly comes and orders her tattoo of Medusa. The day his tattoo finally completed, Soo-na sees Ji-soon rape and kill a girl, and she instinctively noticed that there are same amount of victims with snakes on Ji-soon's back.

Release date in Korea : 2015/12/10

photo660628.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/photos-added-new-stills-and-press-photos-for-the-korean-movie-tattoo--89139.html

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Younger Version of Song Il Kook’s Character Cast by Historical Drama After 2 Months of Auditions

KBS is giving us a sneak peek at the much-anticipated historical drama “Jang Young Sil” with stills featuring both leading man Song Il Kook and the child actor playing a younger version of his character!

12-year-old actor Jung Yoon Suk is taking the role of the young version of the character Jang Young Sil, who is portrayed later in life by the drama’s star Song Il Kook. A representative from KBS says, “We worked very hard to find the young Jang Young Sil. We’ve been looking for the best child actor to take the role since the beginning of production, and after numerous auditions over a span of more than two months, we chose Jung Yoon Suk.”

Jung Yoon Suk has a special connection with Song Il Kook, as he debuted in Song Il Kook’s famous historical drama “Jumong” at the age of four.

The representative from KBS states, “Child actor Jung Yoon Suk will be playing Jang Young Sil during his difficult childhood, when he showed great intelligence and superior scientific understanding but suffered because of his status as a slave.”

They add that Jung Yoon Suk has come to be known as a “sponge” on set because of his ability to quickly memorize his lines.

“Jang Young Sil” is slated to air its first episode on January 2.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/03/younger-version-of-song-il-gooks-character-cast-by-historical-drama-after-2-months-of-auditions/

This young actor, who debuted in Song Il Kook’s famous historical drama “Jumong” at the age of four, was he the little Juri in Jumong?

• Like 3

16 hours ago, adelinetew said:

sZoKbNp.jpg

This Hola is really good, thanks you so much Adelinetew !

• Like 6