Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

BTW folks, we have a thread for Jang Yeong Sil.

Visit http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/377255-upcoming-drama-2016-jang-yeong-sil

Ayyyii, dear @KonaBeans, thank you for sharing this thread and video! I am (we are :D ) once again in a period of emotions, stress and finger-crossing as fans, searching for any bit of info about our Man and his new drama. Emotions, ratings, crew, screenplay, directing, costumes... OST... oh, I can't wait! I missed all these! 

Love you all, SIKers!

BTW, I tried to restore my old signature here, on soompi, but couldn't do it. Can somebody help me? Please!

• Like 4

It's good to hear from him and the drama shooting has really begun.  Usually drama production would begin to broadcast after they have 5 - 6 episodes completed.  SIK is filming now but the drama isn't broadcasted until January. This tells me they might complete the whole drama before showing.  If so, the schedule will be more flexible and there will be much less stress for the crew and actors.

@KonaBeans...

Its become trends now for pre-produced drama...in order to make the drama can be aired simultaneously in Korea and China... :wub::wub:

Together with Lee young ae-Saimdang, Song jong ki-DOTS and Park hae jin-Cheese in The Traps...JYS is most anticipated drama for 2016... B)

Pray hard JYS will get high ratings because Koreans still not get use to the pre-produced drama...the 1st drama with this method, D-Day ( JTBC )...even though its a big budget and blockbuster drama but the ratings so far can't live up the expectations... :tears:

Edited by badsmuler
  • Like 9

Song Triplets and Lee Dong Gook’s Children Meet for an Epic Episode of “Superman Returns”

Song Triplets and Lee Dong Gook’s Children Meet for an Epic Episode of “Superman Returns”

The Song triplets and Lee Dong Gook‘s family finally meet!

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” Lee Dong Gook’s house turns into the kids’ fun house as Song Il Kook pays a visit for the first time. Despite this being their first time seeing each other, the triplets and Lee Dong Gook’s five siblings become good friends in a blink of an eye.

When the triplets arrive, Seul Ah and Soo Ah seem especially attached to them. Soo Ah starts following Minguk around the house and even gives him hugs. Seul Ah also doesn’t want to leave the triplets’ side. When the triplets put on their shoes, Seul Ah puts hers on, too, and follows them wherever they go.

This affection is not one-sided, though, because Minguk takes very good care of Seul Ah when the adults are not around. When she starts whining because she is sleepy, Minguk comforts her, saying, “Dongsaeng, don’t cry,” and pets her head. Then he levels his eyes with hers and gives her a kiss on the cheek. Minguk continues to gently comfort her until she stops crying.

superman returns2

Meanwhile, Manse seems to especially adore the maknae Daebak. When he sees Daebak sitting alone, Manse goes over to him and starts kissing him nonstop. Fans will be able to tell that Manse loves Daebak because he doesn’t leave his side for most of the time.

superman returns3

To see the adorable interactions of these eight kids, watch the next episode of “Superman Returns” on October 11 at 5:30 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/08/song-triplets-and-lee-dong-gooks-children-meet-for-an-epic-episode-of-superman-returns/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 6

JYS is most anticipated drama for 2016... B)

Pray hard JYS will get high ratings because Koreans still not get use to the pre-produced drama...the 1st drama with this method, D-Day ( JTBC )...even though its a big budget and blockbuster drama but the ratings so far can't live up the expectations... :tears:

JTBC is a cable television, KBS is national - is was a discussion in 2011 around Fermentation Family's rating and all agreed that a cable tv channel will never have a good national rating, even if a JTBC's drama is much better than a KBS' drama, for instance. I'm not very sure about all these technical details, but this was my general impression about the problem. Maybe meanwhile JTBC and other cable channels became more visible in nation and their ratings were improved in this hard competition?

Anyway, is a fact that JYS is anticipated by a lot of people - and  me! ;)  :D I cross my fingers for this drama because it has huge actors and a very promising historical story behind. Does somebody know who are the Director, screenwriter and camera-crew?

• Like 2

JTBC is a cable television, KBS is national - is was a discussion in 2011 around Fermentation Family's rating and all agreed that a cable tv channel will never have a good national rating, even if a JTBC's drama is much better than a KBS' drama, for instance. I'm not very sure about all these technical details, but this was my general impression about the problem. Maybe meanwhile JTBC and other cable channels became more visible in nation and their ratings were improved in this hard competition?

Anyway, is a fact that JYS is anticipated by a lot of people - and  me! ;)  :D I cross my fingers for this drama because it has huge actors and a very promising historical story behind. Does somebody know who are the Director, screenwriter and camera-crew?

I know that cable channels like JTBC, TVN or OCN will have lower ratings than public channels like KBS, SBS, MBC.

D-Day ( JTBC ) and Twenty Again ( TVN ) are aired at the same slot but if you see the ratings results, D-Day is very far behind Twenty Again even though its a big budget drama with spectacular special effects like a movie... :wub::wub:

• Like 4

One day to go....

With these families altogether, Episode 99 will be a bunch of cuteness! Can't wait...

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01157846609531608&DCD=A10102

12074834_1642728182642471_18836415352436

Song Triplets Learn Soccer From Lee Dong Gook and Have Completely Different Reactions

The October 11 episode of “Superman Returns” will feature the Song Triplets learning soccer from the former soccer player Lee Dong Gook.

Interesting enough, the three brothers show completely different reactions. Daehan is the most enthusiastic, and he shouts, “Let’s kick around the soccer ball!” as soon as he sees the soccer field. Minguk is awed at Lee Dong Gook’s soccer skills at first, looking cute and funny with his mouth hanging open. But he soon starts imitating Lee Dong Gook’s skills, and even hits the ball with his head when it flies his way, impressing Lee Dong Gook and Song Il Gook. He is quite the soccer prodigy and is able to dribble well soon after learning it as well. Minguk then participates in a one-on-one match against a goalkeeper.

On the other hand, Manse isn’t interested in soccer at all, and wants to look after Daebak instead. He pushes around Daebak‘s stroller acting like a taxi driver, sings songs for him, and makes sure that Daebak is okay by frequently checking in on him.

Tune in on October 11 to watch the full episode!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/09/song-triplets-learn-soccer-from-lee-dong-gook-and-have-completely-different-reactions/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 9

i reallly would love to have sik as my dad. really nice dad. very caring. always shower affection on his boys but yet he disciplines them when he needs to. he also trains them to share n love one another. puts them through tiger teacher to train them in good manners n so much more. To me he is a superdad! 

• Like 10

super love this week's episode. Favorite moment is when Manse takes care of Daebak. With him having being the maknae in the family amongst both Daehan and Minguk, it's so endearing to see Manse really taking over the hyung role and take care of Daebak.

And Minguk's foot work in dribbling is really surprising! Is there anything that he cannot do at 3+ years old?! Daehan as usual takes time to warm up but he's definitely an observer before taking the plunge into doing something.

Next week's episode, we get to see them in army training! Manse goes back into being the maknae..hehe...less than 6 months before the Song triplets turn 4! Time really flies!

• Like 8

daehan minguk manse, they are good brother for lee dong gook's kids ! i love manse and daebak's scene they are so cute 

song appa and song omma raising song triplets really well <3

i'm sure if song triplets have dongsaeng, they'll take care their dongsaeng :) 

• Like 5

Wow, the cute performers on the stage...

Song appa is the biggest supporter, hahaha!

Source: http://m.blog.naver.com/hellojinakr/220505535220

Here is the video clip I uploaded to youtube for little part of their singing:

Thanks so much @adelinetew.  Little by little, SIK is introducing his boys to entertainment?

They're too cute not to show them off.  I'm hoping even after ROS, we will still see them from time to time in public events like this. 

• Like 7