Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Are Romantic Proposal Helpers on “Superman Returns”

Song-triplets1.png

The upcoming 89th episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns” features the theme “Dad is a man too.” The Song triplets will be assisting their father, Song Il Gook, with preparing a proper proposal for their mother.

First, the father prepares a proposal at Seoul’s Namsan Tower and does some role play with his sons to get ready for the big event. They ride a cable car to get to the proposal location and find that the place is filled with cute pandas that are on display. Overjoyed with the adorable pandas, the triplets enjoyed seeing them immensely.

Song-Il-Gook-and-triplets-540x289.png

Everyone then heads over to the restaurant which is designated as the main location for the proposal. Song Il Gook opens up about how he previously had to give up on his proposal to his wife. Meanwhile, his sons forget about their proposal mission and focus on their orange juice instead. Fortunately, their father has something special prepared to remind his kids about the mission.

Then Daehan, Minguk, and Manse change completely and immerse themselves in helping their father with the event.

Find out whether the proposal event is successful or not when this episode airs on August 2 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/31/song-triplets-are-romantic-proposal-helpers-on-superman-returns/

• Like 12

The Song triplets will be assisting their father, Song Il Gook, with preparing a proper proposal for their mother.

FINALLY, Jung Seong Yeon oemma will be seen (at least from the back or being blurred) lol 

• Like 5

I suspect it's a family wedding with (maternal) grandparent on each side because they seem close to them.  Also, only family that SIK would bring the boys.

Omma is missing from the picture again.

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 9

Announcement from Song Il-Kook's official fanclub

About 2015 Song Il Kook fanmeeting & birthdayparty

Dear GeNtLe family members~^^

한얼STAFF announced about 2015 Song Il Kook fanmeeting & birthdayparty.

See below,
2015 팬미팅에 관하여 알려드립니다.
http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/8VLY/43

< Translation >

Hello ~ GeNtLe family members^^
We announce that 2015 Song Il Kook fanmeeting & birthdayparty is canceled.

Mr. Song Il Kook has been struggling to make this unfortunate decision. ( He has really worried a lot..ㅠ)
Because of the tight shooting schedule of both ' The return of Superman ' and drama 'Jang Young Sil', he has to make this regretable decision.

We are very sorry to all the GeNtLe family members who are waiting for the fanmeeting event.
We ask you to understand this situation.
We've already informed the theater, which we booked on March 16, about the cancellation and the refund procedure is now going on.
GeNtLe staff will let you know about it in the GeNtLe Account Room, so please check.

* As the regulation of the theater, they won't refund.
However, Haneol Entertainment will make up for this.  We are very sorry for it, as it could not be helped.
But, as we GeNtLe account depends on members' support, we accept the offer. 
We really thank Mr. Song Il Kook and the president of Haneol Entertainment.

Although it's a pity 2015 fannmeeting is cancelled, we are so happy to hear the news of the drama, which we all had been eagerly waiting for.

So please put up this situation and understand.
Always give a lot of love and support to Mr. Song Il Kook.

한번 사랑 영원히~~~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drama " Jang Young Sil" shooting place visiting event

Dear GeNtLe family members~^^

한얼STAFF announced about Drama " Jang Young Sil" shooting place visiting event & Support donation Guidance.

See below,

"장영실" 촬영현장 이벤트 및 서포트 알림
http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/8VLY/44

Hello ~ GeNtLe family members^^
We're planning the  " Jang Young Sil" shooting place visiting event for the GeNtLe members who are disappointed because of the cancellation of fannmeeting.
It'll take place around Oct. 1, Mr. Song Il Kook's birthday, adjusting the shooting schedule.

It's not fixed yet, but we'll do our best to hold the event^^

As the shooting period is not short, we'll decide the number of times and the contents after due consultation.  
Instead,  we'll make an effort to hold the first event around his birthday.

• Like 10

Old Black and White Picture of “Superman Returns” Song Il Kook Makes Its Rounds Online

Old Black and White Picture of “Superman Returns” Song Il Gook Makes Its Rounds Online

Actor Song Il Kook, who is also the father of the much-loved triplets on “Superman Returns,” is receiving attention from netizens as a black and white photo of his youth days has been revealed on an online portal.

In the picture, the actor looks like a model student with huge rounded glasses and a stiff facial expression. Nevertheless, his sharp jaw and charismatic gaze remain the same.

Comments from the netizens include, “Song Il Kook as a child looked so cute,” “It looks like he was a model student,” “Song Il Kook was handsome ever since he was a child.”

restmb_jhidxmake

daehan minguk manse song il gook

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/02/old-black-and-white-picture-of-superman-returns-song-il-gook-makes-its-rounds-online/

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 12

I just finish watching Il Kook and his boys they are so adorable and cute, They are really funny good to see a dad spends so much time with his boy's I can't pick a favorite because they all they on individual person which makes them all cute in they own unique way..  

Hello my dear twin @valsava...nice to meet you again here... :wub: 

Come and play with SIKers here especially in few months we will see him back to K-Dramaland... :P

Which one your most unforgetable moment from Captain Song and his adorale triplets soldier so far ???

• Like 7

SIK will come back to dramaland soon, it is really excited, especially when I read that he will play a genius character... Who could be his role model for the role, could it be Song Eomma? :)

I'm getting more impressed with SIK because of his effort to propose and told how thankful he is and show his love to his wife. (clap clap clap) :wub: and also for his effort to get his triplets to make a video for their eomma. If I was triplets Eomma, I will cry a river when I saw the video. 

I love Return of Superman because of Song family, I think they are the most well prepared family for this show. We can see that in every episode has been planning well from the cloth the triplets wear and all the activities they have done. SIK appa really give a lot of preparation for all of that. He is such a creative guy, and I think he can consider occupation as producer or director in the future. 

My unforgettable moment of Song family is when they go to temple, because all of them had a wonderful time at the temple, and SIK appa don't look too busy to take care of the triplets. But my favorite episode is the Sungkyungkwan Scholars, from the moment they enter the classroom, until they show their strong brotherhood when Mingukie crying.  

• Like 9

Song Triplets Help Song Il Gook Make Sweet Video For Their Mom

supermanreturns.jpg

On August 2′s episode of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook takes Daehan,Minguk, and Manse up to Namsan Tower to help him make a special video for his wife to try to make up for the fact that his marriage proposal had been so unromantic.

While they’re sitting in the tower’s restaurant, he tells the kids that he’d planned to propose to their mom there, but he hadn’t been able to. In the interview, he explains, “I’d planned to do it one Christmas Eve, and I’d even managed to secure a reservation despite all the demand. I prepared everything, but then I thought about it more… Back when I was proposing, I was the lead in a really popular drama. The ratings were over 50%. So as the day approached, I realized it wasn’t going to work. So I abandoned my plans the day before.”

He laughs and says, “In the end I proposed to her in the car.”

supermanreturns2.jpg

Before Song Il Gook can even get the first shot in the video, Minguk says, “Dad, I went pee!”

supermanreturns3.jpg

But Song Il Gook is his usual patient self, so he goes off with him to deal with that and then they sit back down to try to film the video again. He says to Minguk, “Just repeat after me. ‘Honey, will you marry me?’”

Minguk repeats the phrase, but he’s busy scratching his neck. Off camera, Manse answers, “I will!”

supermanreturns5.jpg

Manse then is too busy playing with the flower arrangement to film his shot.

supermanreturns6.jpg

So Song Il Gook brings out his secret weapon: ring pops! He tells them to put the ring-shaped candy on their finger and then say, “Thank you for marrying dad!” As soon as Daehan’s is on his finger he politely repeats the phrase before Song Il Gook can even get it on camera, so he has to get him to do it again.

supermanreturns4.jpg

During Daehan’s turn, Manse photo bombs the frame and says, “Me too! I want to eat it too!” as he stares at the ring pop. But in the end, they all succeed. After Manse’s turn, he says, “Dad, can I eat it now?”

https://youtu.be/hGb0QM8ji0Q

Song Il Gook also films himself saying to the camera, “I’m sorry that my proposal was such a mess. Thank you for marrying me! And thank you for giving birth to these beautiful boys, our Daehan, Minguk, and Manse. I love you!”

The boys then each take a turn saying “Mom, I love you!”

You can watch their adorable video below:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/03/song-triplets-help-song-il-gook-make-sweet-video-for-their-mom/

• Like 10

SIK will come back to dramaland soon, it is really excited, especially when I read that he will play a genius character... Who could be his role model for the role, could it be Song Eomma? :)

I'm getting more impressed with SIK because of his effort to propose and told how thankful he is and show his love to his wife. (clap clap clap) :wub: and also for his effort to get his triplets to make a video for their eomma. If I was triplets Eomma, I will cry a river when I saw the video. 

I love Return of Superman because of Song family, I think they are the most well prepared family for this show. We can see that in every episode has been planning well from the cloth the triplets wear and all the activities they have done. SIK appa really give a lot of preparation for all of that. He is such a creative guy, and I think he can consider occupation as producer or director in the future. 

My unforgettable moment of Song family is when they go to temple, because all of them had a wonderful time at the temple, and SIK appa don't look too busy to take care of the triplets. But my favorite episode is the Sungkyungkwan Scholars, from the moment they enter the classroom, until they show their strong brotherhood when Mingukie crying.  

I couldn't agree with you more that SIK spends a lot of time preparing for the show.  From the boy's outfits from head to toe, the props for the story book photoshoot, or preparing little treasures for the camping trip.  SIK appa studied art and therefore, very artistic and detail oriented.  I'm particularly impressed how well SIK prepared his sons to welcome Sarang at the airport, the boys look like little clowns with balloons on their back.  He's also a neat and clean appa, always remembers to bring the bibs for his sons. 

10926797_847222385353311_879984750849140

• Like 13