Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I hope the changes soompi is going through will be accomplished soon. SIKers, please don’t take a vacation. I would miss the nice pictures usually posted here together with your friendly and witty comments and. I am addicted to this forum.  

​Celia dear... can't live without Soompi. Missing everyone here... posts, comments, likes... Hope the changes and upgrading will finish soon.

• Like 1

Song Il-Kook and the propaganda expert, Professor Seo Kyeong Deok, collaborated again on a promotional project, a documentary distributed via Internet. Youtube videos are now also available in English and the United States, France, Egypt, China and other 30 countries selected from all continents accepted to put it on their most famous portal sites and video sites.  

The documentary, narrated by Song Il-Kook is about the life and achievements of “Yun Bong Gil” (1908–1932,) a Korean independence activist best known for orchestrating the deadly bombing of a gathering of Japanese dignitaries in the Shanghai International Settlement on 29 April 1932. He was posthumously awarded the Republic of Korea Medal of Order of Merit for National Foundation in 1962 by the Korean Government.

Song Il-Kook was invited by Professor Seo and accepted to donate his talent to this project meant to promote the image of a national hero and tell the story of a decisive moment in the Korean national independence movement.

Source: songilkook.com

• Like 1

Our dearest triplets have got a new commercial. They are  endorsing now Dong Won canned tuna for kids.

The pictures are very nice and the boys look as sweet and cute as always. Unfortunately, this time I cannot upload the pictures. The editor doesn't work. Maybe later.

• Like 1

I'm very impressed how prepared SIK was for the trip.  He went to Jeju a week before to test drive the vehicle and learned the road before surprising the other families.  Even prepared the car decal of Minguk "Drive Careful" "Sorry".

Article image

Tuna CF

DUOLAC

AND THE LATEST CF for LG.

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 1

@‌Lj, wake up to see this even more adorable 'The Making of Dongwon' CF.

The boys seem to have a good time, like finding their new playground.

No need for us to worry about them being stressed.

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 1

Guest Kkie

this soompi maintenance is killing me! its a relief that it has alternate site to share..

Daehan on the 3rd pic, you sure are tall, baby :)

and how can they manage to get the triplets cuteness explode like that on KEB photo?!

great photographer work with the most adorable baby ever create such a marvelous pic, love it :wub: