Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Return of Superman - Triplets Go First Camping

&list=WL&index=12
  • Like 1

tumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo1_250.gif tumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo2_250.giftumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo3_250.gif tumblr_nm1ln9zUMo1qdxrpuo4_250.gif

Very good Minguk...He didn't sing because his Hyung Daehan is sleeping and don't want to make some noise. =D> =D> =D>
tumblr_nm2tp1FxcX1tmjt2ko10_400.gif

and Daehan strikes again. Showing his love by giving daddy some hot drink. oh so sweet of you baby... :x :x :x
***GIFs credit to owner from Tumblr.

• Like 1

Guest leix_

Love this picture the most
20150326144628_ijn_0969.jpg

More CFs for this family, please. :)

vieryo said: Why Daehan pinch Minguk when they're eating strawberry? 
Is that the same restaurant the Twins went to?
And the ballet place, is it the same with Ji On went to? 

Aigoooooo...SIK is so handsome and has same coat with the triplets on their way to Jeju island with 3 others of TSR families... :x :x
11111302_1553759071559712_1199941616_n.j

11094466_1038231592872183_1171987427_n.j

So romantic...urri Manse will have honeymoon there with Sarangie noona...LOL
10561150_1567346566888490_1904972738_n.j

Creit to owner

• Like 1

class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal;" “Superman Returns” Families Travel to Jeju Island Together an0ya April 2, 2015
superman-returns.jpg 

All four families appearing on KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns” will be taking a trip to one of Korea’s favorite vacation spots, Jeju Island.

According to TV Report, the families left for Jeju Island earlier today (April 2). Some lucky fans were able to spot the triplets and Chu Sarang at the airport, and photos of the adorable youngsters have since been posted online.

superman returns airport

The cast consists of Lee Hwi Jae and his sons Seo Eon and Seo Jun, Song Il Gook and his triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, Chu Sung Hoon and his daughter Chu Sarang, and Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On.

Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” continues to attract the most viewers out of Sunday variety shows. Last week’s episode recorded viewership ratings of 15.9 percent, marking its 39th week as the leader in the Sunday afternoon time slot.

Credit : http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/02/superman-returns-families-travel-to-jeju-island-together/

WOOOOOOW...finally my Daehanie will meet Ji on... :x :x

• Like 1

New version of Hana Bank Card CF...  :x  :x
My Daehanie as drummer, Mingukie takes keyboard and Mandde plays electric guitar with Il Kook appa as producer... :-bd
1742948_362990303904187_873741428_n.jpg

11098391_414884198693304_1221972248_n.jp

Credit to owner
What should papa Il Kook name this new band, chinggus ???

• Like 1

@leix_ that's a good observation. I actually think the same way, that Minguk is omma's boy. I remember when he told his mom over the phone that he miss her. That is so endearing! And there's a scene where mom arrived and help dad clean up the mess, Minguk jumped and clung to his mom's back while she is cleaning, and remains there even his appa told him he is too heavy already... Maybe that's the reason why i've seen a lot of pictures of triplets with their oppa. While manse and daehan are clinging to their dad, Minguk has a world of his own... Or maybe praying and hoping that omma is there with him... lol!!

• Like 1

I found this video hilarious.  The video has captions to tell the story of Daehan, Minguk, and Manse 20 yrs alter.  The clip is from Heirs. Lee Minho:  DaehanThe other, not sure what his name is: Minguk.Manse is not in the clip because he married Sarang and moved to Japan. And the father is of course SIK
I wish that the sub is in English, but here it is, maybe you can search it to find the one with the Eng sub.
CREDIT to OWNER of the video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j02sr_just-for-fun-chuy%E1%BB%87n-x%E1%BA%A3y-ra-v%E1%BB%9Bi-daehan-minguk-cau-chuy%E1%BB%87n-c%E1%BB%A7a-20-nam-sau_fun

• Like 1

@Lj, yes, that's her.  We're going to see another episode of romantic comedy   :))
@leix_, that's my favorite clip of ep 71.  Poor Minguk, he was angry and raised his voice but didn't do anything much to fight for his right to get a spot at the window, instead just a minute later he grabbed Daehan's shoulders to make a train and sang. I think he pushed Daehan back but then I don't know if he couldn't have enough strength or he decided to give in.  In my opinion he gave in because 1) that's how he was in the previous episodes, he could fight with Manse but always gave in to Daehan , 2) it's not possible that he's not strong enough to fight because he eats so much and heavier than Daehan. Mingukie is always so well-mannered, loving, caring, and considerate.  He was worried when he thought Manse was lost on the bus, he also counted to 10 to give Manse the book.  Appa SIK and wifey have been doing an outstanding job to raise these boys.

• Like 1

charmy2 said: @Lj, yes, that's her.  We're going to see another episode of romantic comedy   :))
@leix_, that's my favorite clip of ep 71.  Poor Minguk, he was angry and raised his voice but didn't do anything much to fight for his right to get a spot at the window, instead just a minute later he grabbed Daehan's shoulders to make a train and sang. I think he pushed Daehan back but then I don't know if he couldn't have enough strength or he decided to give in.  In my opinion he gave in because 1) that's how he was in the previous episodes, he could fight with Manse but always gave in to Daehan , 2) it's not possible that he's not strong enough to fight because he eats so much and heavier than Daehan. Mingukie is always so well-mannered, loving, caring, and considerate.  He was worried when he thought Manse was lost on the bus, he also counted to 10 to give Manse the book.  Appa SIK and wifey have been doing an outstanding job to raise these boys.

• Like 1