Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Manse is such a cutie pie. I think he will grow up to be handsome guy too. I'm not sure is it me or anyone realize Manse is getting cuter and prettier day by day. If Mingukie is the kid you love at the first sight for his cuteness. Then we grow fond of Daehanie for his "reliable hyung" image. How about Manse? His "happy go lucky" trail make everyone feel happy and love him as much as we love his brothers. I totally agree with  Sarang's appa when he said " Looking at Manse make us feel bright". The thing I like most about Manse is his likable personality. He talks a lot, smile a lot and always has a cheerful face, hehe. I can tell the look on his face is pure joy. Seeing his happy smile is cheer me up and make me happy too :) 
For all people love Manse (especially ^ardently, hehe. I know you love Manse the most. Please don't feel upset about my previous post that I complained about Manse x Sarang loveline took most of screen time. I love both Manse and Sarang but I just don't like they focus too much loveline on the kid show. And the reason why people rarely mention about Manse on both this thread and Superman thread? I guess it's because Manse is too shine on the show. "Manse is manse" :)
s.gif

smile1.gif smile5.gif
smile6.gif smile7.gif
smile11a.gif smile12.gif
smile9.gif smile4a.gif

• Like 1

@zuizui, thanks for your kind words about Manse. Don't worry, I don't get upset on other's opinion of him or of Daehan and Minkuk. This is a free forum, unless you bash someone, you can always express your thoughts here.

Honestly, I do not expect more people to praise my boy. Manse is Manse, as what most of you say. Nothing much special. Just an ordinary kid acting like his age, enjoying each and every day of his life. But I'm glad that some have begun to notice and appreciate his good qualities.

In reality, I love the triplets because they are Sik's kids even if they didn't appear in the Return of Superman. Knowing how much love and sacrifices he give to them made me realize that I should love them, too. At first, when the wifey got pregnant and the babies were born, I was so sad and jealous because I knew we would eventually lose him. True enough, he had no movie project for two years. Who would expect that these boys would be the ones to bring him back to us through ROS? I never knew that I would come to this point of loving them just like my own children. I'm seeing more of their daddy now. Thanks to these wonderful boys.

• Like 1

Hi SIKers..
It's probably OOT but i just read that Cha Taehyun (who casted in 2 variety shows) is making drama comeback. And i can't help of wonder " WHY CAN'T SIK?" 
Some people said if the appas of ROS has job they have to leave the show. I don't think so! Junwoo & Junsu'a appa or Haru's appa left the show because Junwoo,Junsu and Haru is older enough to be in the show. Their appa's works are just the reason so it wouldn't be harsh for them. 
As much as i love Triplets in ROS, i would gladly to see SIK drama comeback. 
I don't know, it's just my opinion... 

Well for me I imagine SIK in his comeback drama as a single  most desire cold chebol inheritor of a company and his mother and family is trying to marry him off to produce an heir. But suddenly his old girlfriend showed up saying that he has to take care of four year old son, because she needs to go abroad to study because a scholarship has been granted to her therefor  she needs someone to look after her super adorable but hellish naughty kid! hehehe! I want SIK to play in Rom-Com and taking that kind of a drama will be the coolest and the best suitable drama for Him. Just imagining him to be wearing  the perfect suit taking care of his naughty son makes me smile and clap my hands in delight!!!!

• Like 1

Well for me I imagine SIK in his comeback drama as a single  most desire cold chebol inheritor of a company and his mother and family is trying to marry him off to produce an heir. But suddenly his old girlfriend showed up saying that he has to take care of four year old son, because she needs to go abroad to study because a scholarship has been granted to her therefor  she needs someone to look after her super adorable but hellish naughty kid! hehehe! I want SIK to play in Rom-Com and taking that kind of a drama will be the coolest and the best suitable drama for Him. Just imagining him to be wearing  the perfect suit taking care of his naughty son makes me smile and clap my hands in delight!!!!

Good idea. I am also waiting for that big come back. Any kind of role is fine with me, as long as he plays the main character. You know, after watching his last movie "Vertigo", I felt very disappointed. He appeared in the screen for only a short time, thus, less acting shown from his end. He looked very bland.

But, as far as the things are going now, seeing him in a new drama is still far from reality. He and his kids are, at this moment, enjoying their times together. Besides, he have yet to finish his two pending movies. Let's just wait and see, while hoping for the best. I love your imaginary plot, though.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Triplets to Show Off Taekwondo Skills on “Superman Returns”Song Triplets to Show Off Taekwondo Skills on “Superman Returns”

Actor Song Il Gook’s adorable triplet sons—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—will be showing off their taekwondo (traditional martial arts) skills on the upcoming broadcast of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns.”

On the March 1 episode of “Superman Returns,” the triplets will be trying their hand at a variety of martial arts techniques   to improve their physical strength.

It is said that the boys got prepped and dressed up in their all-white taekwondo uniforms and surprised everyone by putting on an impressive show with their natural abilities to smash tiles and do front kicks. The triplets will be displaying their serious side that they have never shown before, as they focused hard on learning taekwondo.

Meanwhile, this taekwondo episode of “Superman Returns” will be airing on March 1 on KBS at 4:50 p.m. (KST).

logo-tiny.png

• Like 1

(As always) Mingook아 was the first one to wake up. It's so amazing that he didn't go beyond the gate when it was left opened. He just waited patiently for 아빠. Also, he (once again) proved that he's a smart kid knowing his daddy's full name.

Manse야 was so cute when he was trying to kiss the dinosaur (camera) but he actually wanted to kiss the dinosaur아저씨 (cameraman). Also, he was funny when he kept on rolling before they even started to join the Taekwondo class. He seemed excited. But suddenly, he was frightened and cried.
Daehan아 has always been a caring child. He never stops asking "Are you okay?" if he feels like someone is in a difficulty. At first, you could see him just playing with a ball while his brothers were learning Taekwondo. But the moment he saw it's kinda fun, he immediately ran and joined the class.
Oh!~ I so love these kids.~

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; overflow: hidden; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENGSUB] The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.64 (2015.03.01)

My angels, urri hot daddy, SIK and my Daehanie...  O:-)
Just look at how happy Daehan when he saw SIK appa came in...its just like they're not met for years... :-* :-*
If these two ever act together in the drama, they will win Best Couple Awards...their chemistry are too sweet and perfect for each other... :-bd
tumblr_inline_nkh1qpBLLQ1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkh1r8SeGL1t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkh1wbw0a21t73j6x.gif

tumblr_inline_nkh212ear81t73j6x.gif

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

I started to watched Kingdom of winds last night and I can't stop watching it!!!!SIK is so handsome! hahaha! I'm screaming with my room mate every time he will appear on the screen. LOL

• Like 1