Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Epi 66 Preview of Daehan Minguk Manse.
Credit to:  https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

:@)  3:-O   ~:>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier this month, there were rumors that made the news that Song Il-Kook may enter politics.It was quickly shot down by SIK's own mother and 'Superman'.
I found this in the net and thought SIKers might be interested to know.

Song Il-Kook's mother + 'Superman' deny rumors of Song Il-Kook joining politics next year
Article: Song Il-Kook to enter the political world following Kim Eul Dong? Rumors of running for office next year 
Source: The Fact via Nate + Nate
1. [+333, -26] I sincerely hope that he isn't on 'Superman' with the triplets to benefit his run for office
2. [+285, -29] Song Il-Kook's not a fool. He knows that he'd receive negative sentiment if he ran. What's the point of releasing rumors as news without confirmation?
3. [+141, -15] As if he'd run ㅋㅋ
4. [+29, -2] His mother denied it;; please stop releasing unfounded rumors as news;;
5. [+20, -1] It's just a rumor
6. [+15, -3] If he's intending to run for office, he should leave the show...
7. [+13, -5] Hopefully people don't vote for him for his image
8. [+11, -1] I really love the triplets... I hope that the kids don't benefit him in the run.
9. [+255, -30] Honestly, it's better that he doesn't run. He has a good image, he could ruin everything he's worked for by jumping into politics.
10. [+181, -18] He's not a fool, he wouldn't run right away

http://entasia.net/threads/song-il-guks-mother-superman-deny-rumors-of-song-il-guk-joining-politics-next-year.51337/

• Like 1

@kona, i just hope he remain an actor. Instead of running into politics, why not do another drama? It's been awhile since his last, Fermented Family. But if his kids would remain in ROS till they were 5yrs. old, there's no way he could accept a new project.

• Like 1

@charmy2‌ they are just kid. The triplets loves to joking with his dad.. I think when manse told his dad to leave, not because he lack of manners. Hehehe.. He just kid, like other.. He take care sarang, mom and dad :). If minguk cry, he cry too.. I do love the triplets. But love manse even more. If you tell us about manse fault, minguk had too, he got scold with his teacher when he tried to write off on the floor. Heheh.. Im just saying, i love manse, because he attractive to me. Im not write other (daehan n minguk) mistake, because i love both of them. Kid make mistake,to learn. Because their cant understand whats right, what wrong.. Hehe

• Like 1

Song Triplets Go on Their First Camping Trip in “Superman Returns” Preview Stills
201502211539035652061_20150221153901.jpg

On the upcoming February 22 episode of “Superman Returns,” actor Song Il Gook fulfills his longtime fantasy of taking his triplets, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, on a camping trip.
Song Il Gook expresses his confidence in pulling off the ambitious undertaking, “I am really good at putting up tents. I was a boy scout. 10 minutes is all I need!”
He continues, “I imagine building a bonfire and roasting marshmallows.
In the preview stills, the triplets can be seen in front of a big, sturdy-looking tent, all bundled up in adorable matching camping gear, complete with bunny ears.
However, in the last still, the camping site and tent is completely empty, raising curiosity over what might have happened.
Are you looking forward to the triplets’ first-ever camping trip?
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/20/song-triplets-go-on-their-first-camping-trip-in-superman-returns-preview-stills/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@badsmuler, your gifs of the boys and their appa brighten up my morning  :) .
@ardently, I don't know where you heard the 5 years.  My guess is they'll stay until at least 3 1/2 years.I don't think SIK and his wife would allow them in the show when they're old enough to understand what's the adjussis are really doing.It will be a big problem for KBS to let them go.  SIK can still take up movie roles which don't require intense shooting schedule like dramas.Let's just enjoying seeing him with his adorable kids for now, Que Sera Sera ;)  .

• Like 1

@kona, i am just anticipating that at the rate the triplet's popularity is going, KBS will try their best to keep them. Maybe in another show. Btw, how old was Haru when she left the show?

As far as i'm concern, i don't want Sik to be tied up in ROS. He needs a good come back to fire up his acting career. My fear is by the time he decides to do another drama, he might not be offered a really handsome role because he has aged out. Please, a big no to a father figure, unless the kids are as young as our cuties.

• Like 1

Happy Sunday SIKers...  >:D<
@KonaBeans...i'm sure this pictures will be more brighted up our day... :x :x
A handsome and charismatic prince...My Daehanie...i can't imagine how gorgeous this little boy will be in the next few years...
11008008_1545888235660837_1641122971_n.j

A cutie-pie Mingukie...omo omo those chubby cheeks and his smile too...LOL
10958171_1037969879567484_1324246698_n.j

A happy and funny boy, Mandde...just like Sarangie noona said, this little boy always happy... 
11008261_508699325938001_421167741_n.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

ardently

said: @kona, i am just anticipating that at the rate the triplet's popularity is going, KBS will try their best to keep them. Maybe in another show. Btw, how old was Haru when she left the show? As far as i'm concern, i don't want Sik to be tied up in ROS. He needs a good come back to fire up his acting career. My fear is by the time he decides to do another drama, he might not be offered a really handsome role because he has aged out. Please, a big no to a father figure, unless the kids are as young as our cuties.

• Like 1

Hi, dear SIKers!
Dear Kona, rumors about SIk joining politics are old and denied every time, so I don't see why we should now be worry about this! He is intelligent and will see that if he'll start a political career using his new fame as a dedicated father (I don't say he thinks like this, so cynical, but many people will think like this!) then his political career will end before starting! Much more important for him - and for us - is to quickly start a new drama which will be good for his acting career. He even said few time ago that he's open to any offer - and I hope that offer will come soon! RoS is good, but not enough for a brilliant actor like him! Not enough at all!
Dear Yvonne, thank you for so many beautiful pictures of our Man. You remind us why we are here: because we all love him.   
Dear Charmy, I know Korean entertainment has a priority to young actors (very young actors, in fact), but if they want to survive they have to re-think their way. Why? Because a pretty face isn't equal with talent and a brilliant acting/experience. So many new pretty faces in K-wave and so much commercial faces in K-wave - this is boring for a serious spectator. Trust me, I started watching American old movies (and old K-dramas ) because all these new K-faces - pretty, smiling, easy faces with not-much-acting skills and not-much-script behind them- bore me to death!  (btw, can you recommend me a new drama with good script and brilliant actors? I tried Empress Ki, for instance, and couldn't end it - sorry, no offense for other actor's fans!) Or maybe I'm too exclusivist? (but I really think that Korean producers and directors are scattering and ruining a great - huge! - human resources).
Big waves to Ardent, Celia, Zuizui, Badsmuler, Cutie, Chell and all SIkers! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great week!
Love you!  

• Like 1

Jang Bogo (not familiar with his screen name) of Emperor of the Sea is still active in the movie industry, because he's a good actor. We all know that acting is SIK's passion. He said that before, ageing like Sean Connery. That can still be done in historical dramas, wherein kings don't have to look very young. A light action historical is good, like Faith. In modern dramas, with a little facial retouch and good storyline, he will still find a main role, not as a young lover but a more matured character fitted to his age.

I really enjoy watching ROS, primarily because of him, the triplets are added factors. Seeing him regulary in the show makes me know him better. I love his messy hair, unwashed face without make up, bare feet, black shirt and pants, the tiny scarf around his neck, even his snores. That's the man i love through the years in real life. But as a fan, i need to see him hug and kiss his woman, the tears and pain in his eyes, the naughty smiles, the bullying and fighting, the serious face. The facial expressions that i love in him.

I'm not watching any Korean drama right now. Every time i start one, i always end up quitting in the middle episodes because i get bored. Too much cute faces with less acting talents.

• Like 1

My Gukguk is going to be a great martial artist like appa, look:
i8yAt1hFDCZjO.gif

It's so true that the new actors lack talent, the scripts are either boring or non-sense.  K-drama industry is going down hill.  I think the script writers are in so much hurry to make money they don't think much anymore.  Everytime I think that a new drama is interesting, I try, and fail to finish the second or even the first epi.

• Like 1

annyeong.. i just knew that SIK is a famous actor back then because of the Triplets. Even though i dont watch Jumong or Emperor of The Sea, i'm sure he has a charisma of a star. As i watch The Art of Seduction, Entangled,Crime Squad and now i'm watching The Fermentation Family, i think i know why many women adore him. He probably not really good for sad and teary scene, but he's good on other scenes. I hope he can get the scenario fo big movie like The Attorney or Roaring Currents (CMIIW). if he wants to comeback he better start diet. it must be hard for him, just to see the Triplets eating so well makes him hungry. Appa himnaseo..you can be slim and handsome again!!

• Like 1

vieryo said: annyeong.. i just knew that SIK is a famous actor back then because of the Triplets. Even though i dont watch Jumong or Emperor of The Sea, i'm sure he has a charisma of a star. As i watch The Art of Seduction, Entangled,Crime Squad and now i'm watching The Fermentation Family, i think i know why many women adore him. He probably not really good for sad and teary scene, but he's good on other scenes. I hope he can get the scenario fo big movie like The Attorney or Roaring Currents (CMIIW). if he wants to comeback he better start diet. it must be hard for him, just to see the Triplets eating so well makes him hungry. Appa himnaseo..you can be slim and handsome again!!
  • Like 1

annyeong..

i just knew that SIK is a famous actor back then because of the Triplets. Even though i dont watch Jumong or Emperor of The Sea, i'm sure he has a charisma of a star. As i watch The Art of Seduction, Entangled,Crime Squad and now i'm watching The Fermentation Family, i think i know why many women adore him. He probably not really good for sad and teary scene, but he's good on other scenes. I hope he can get the scenario fo big movie like The Attorney or Roaring Currents (CMIIW). if he wants to comeback he better start diet. it must be hard for him, just to see the Triplets eating so well makes him hungry.

Appa himnaseo..you can be slim and handsome again!!

You haven't seen enough, friend. Try watching his historical dramas and Terms of Endearment. He received a lot of acting awards from these. With regards to losing weight, he can easily do that. In his drama, A Man Called God, he was able to lose 15kgs. to fit his role.

• Like 1

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 66 broadcasted on 22-Feb-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2huf01_returnofsuperman66-songilkook-22feb2015-no-subs
1280x720-Nhn.jpg

FULL EPISODE:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2htanp_슈퍼맨이-돌아왔다-e66-150222_tv

• Like 1