Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

charmy2 said: #-o  I don't see why everyone worries that SIK/wifey want to withdraw from the program because of this incident.  I'm pretty sure they see that everyone is supporting them.  SIK is too polite.  If the translation is accurate, I don't see any wrong with what Mrs. Song said.  There was nothing that he had to apologize about. 
Don't you think that Manse looks better without his new bang?  Did he really get a haircut or is it just the way it was styled/combed?  These picture came from the same epi.  The triplets look good in blue.

Credit Daehan Minguk Manse Vietfans =))

News about SIK's employee isue.
Hope it will be over and cause no damage to SIK's image.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ENG SUBBED 
KBS Entertainment Awards | 2014 KBS 연예대상 - Part 1 

I've been waiting for the English subtitles for this. I was just watching this without subtitles last night.

Thank you for sharing the link.

That EXO member can't stop staring at Sarang. I'm not a fan of them but I want to see them have a day with the kids. I think that would be awesome.

Another article.
Song Il Gook Of 'Return Of Superman' Apologizes For His Wife's CommentsBY Julie Jones | Jan 13, 2015 01:22 PM EST

Song Il Gook is a popular actor who has become even more popular due to some of his more adorable family members. But this week he had to apologize for the actions of another family member, his wife.
The actor was so popular due to his roles in the 2006 drama "Jumong" and the 2004 drama "Emperor of the Sea" that he was invited to Korea"s Blue House to dine with heads of state. But his popularity got an unexpected additional boost when his non-identical triplets became variety show stars. The triplets were born in 2012 and are named Dae Han, Min Guk and Man Se.
Song Il Gook and his three young sons currently appear on the variety show "Return of Superman," also known as "Superman Is Back." The show features actors and their young children. Celebrity dads are left alone to care for their kids while their wives get to take a break from parenting. The wives leave a list of chores that the dads must accomplish. Song Il Gook and his triplets quickly became audience favorites.
But the actor has also endured his share of controversy due to his relatives and the latest incident took place this week. The actor had to apologize for a post that his wife made on Facebook. The post referred to a dispute that took place in 2009. It concerned one of Song"s road managers. Rumors said that the actor registered his road manager as a political aide and that the manager was paid out of taxpayer money.
Song"s wife Jung Seung Yeon commented on the six-year-old allegations and did so in a way that upset netizens. She said that the manager worked as her mother-in-law"s intern before becoming Song Il Gook"s road manager. Her mother is a politician, Kim Eul Dong of the Saenuri Party. Interns are free to take part-time jobs and when Song suddenly had no road manager, he decided to hire his mother-in-law"s intern on a part-time basis. Song paid the intern for the time that he employed him.
Netizens took exception to Jung Seung Yeon"s choice of words when she commented on Facebook. They found her comments demeaning to critics and the road manager, who she referred to as a "mere part-timer."
Song Il Gook issued a public apology for his wife"s comments. Through his agency, he said that his wife has posted her comment when she was angry and her choice of words was regrettable. He also stated as much on Twitter.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/68117/20150113/song-il-gook-of-return-of-superman-apologizes-for-his-wifes-comments.htm

Let's not forget that beside shooting for "Return of Superman", daddy Il-Kook is on stage for 'I Am You' 6 days a week until 31-Jan-2015.

Google translation:  Stage play "I Am You", Republic of Korea Song Il dad shouting hurray "for independent eternity" [MD Review] 13-Jan-2015
[My Daily = Huh Seol-hee News] Plays 'I am You', the cry of the actor Song Il convey his sincere.
201501131115821113_1.jpg

Stage play "I Am You" (a play directed Jung Bok-Geun Seok-hwa Yun) is called the foremost apostate draws a Chinilpa and his life story through the life of the Son of anjun Ahn doctor who assassinated Ito Hirobumi the Japanese occupation with the story of Ahn.
Song Il Kook challenged the first theater in 2010 through the drama 'I neoda.Since the rise over the stage again in four years revealed a love for the pole.Much to Song Il 'I neoda "seems beyond the history coming to the Patriot itself.All of the actors and staff went about the land came to march past performances.
201501131115821113_2.jpg

Because even on the same stage as is evident sincerity of Song Il.Tiradentes his heavy responsibilities as a descendant of General Chwa-jin Kim felt in the stage.Ahn also out of a different life, including those with a youngest mountain in history we have to draw up the truth in the story of anjun life and should not move away from feelings of people.Song Il acting on stage, so it is more weight and greater.
Ahn and anjun stage life is completely different.Anjun emerged from the pole early life that no fungal Dawn of the usual actor Song Il from deumjikham feel.Weak and the wounded soul itself.
Deobeok head to hujulgeun attire, bent as barefoot, but seemed terrified accused called a traitor by sending resentment mixed eyes look upon the world to express anjun wounded in his life.
201501131115821113_3.jpg

When we look contradictory, but is yet to Ahn minutes.It is more camp led by the hero of the independence era to draw.Chew again when you multiply your metabolism, allowing the audience can doesaegil its meaning.Not about to disturb anything, so spread the facts of history.

This is even more pronounced are the only actors including Song Il go out depends on the alliance scene shouting "Hurrah for independence." The audience applauded hits in spite of his own tears.Because now we could be able to feel that you personally history, we cry and patriotism of our ancestors here.
"I am You 'has meant more to draw from historical fact does not stop.Ahn father and son over the life of Saint anjun we produce melt the story of their ancestors and descendants.While another option and father who respect a man who blames the more distorted and independent criticism get to live life anjun life, nevertheless, "Why did. Nya" my father says, "For you," the cry of a son.And our ancestors in relation to two overlapping boyigido."I am You," said Ahn's life, because this also led more and keep a history reaching all the way to us this time.
201501131115821113_4.jpg

Through a double role Song Il is drawn with a shaky emotional found a true patriot and at the same time.A little bit more on either side of ourselves to look at the history of other eye was expressed.'For' the names of the three twin sons, 'Republic of China', because that is extraordinary patriotism as associated with 'hurray' he shouting "Hurrah for independence!" Is reportedly more deeply.
KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - Superman is Back' public childcare in day-to-day and three twins also increased the popularity of the play by coming up to the viewers to familiar images.Therefore, I neoda "He also confirmed the extension of a theatrical performance is sewoomyeo the record longest concert ever performed at the Grand Theatre.Song Il Kook a count of the call is handed down intact to the audience.
201501131115821113_5.jpg

The play 'I am You' is performed at the Seoul Arts Center Apgujeong gwangrim BBCH hole to the coming 31 days.

[Plays 'I am You' performance image.Photo: songilseop reporters andlyu@mydaily.co.kr]
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201501131115821113&ext=na

Guest camillimeter

Hi~! Is there someone who knows what app is this? I so badly want these stickers. Please do mention me if you know! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

tumblr_nhtntl4KID1s6wf0uo1_1280.png

Thank you, Kona, for the KBS Entertainment Awards w/ E subs.  It was fun to see the Return of Superman cast and crew receive well deserved awards. And it's good to see the play "I Am You" is going strong with audiences.  The play is timely, this year being the 70th anniversary of Korea's independence from Japan. 

Regarding the latest news, I also hope that SIK's humble apology will quiet the SNS crowd.  When you are a popular celebrity at the top of the charts, anything coming from you and close family get blown out of proportion. As a judge, highly intelligent professional, and wife to a high profile actor, SIK's wife is learning the consequences of being too frank and honest.

Let's not forget that beside shooting for "Return of Superman", daddy Il-Kook is on stage for 'I Am You' 6 days a week until 31-Jan-2015.

Google translation:  Stage play "I Am You", Republic of Korea Song Il dad shouting hurray "for independent eternity" [MD Review] 13-Jan-2015
[My Daily = Huh Seol-hee News] Plays 'I am You', the cry of the actor Song Il convey his sincere.
PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES- MODERATOR

Stage play "I Am You" (a play directed Jung Bok-Geun Seok-hwa Yun) is called the foremost apostate draws a Chinilpa and his life story through the life of the Son of anjun Ahn doctor who assassinated Ito Hirobumi the Japanese occupation with the story of Ahn.
Song Il Kook challenged the first theater in 2010 through the drama 'I neoda.Since the rise over the stage again in four years revealed a love for the pole.Much to Song Il 'I neoda "seems beyond the history coming to the Patriot itself.All of the actors and staff went about the land came to march past performances.

Because even on the same stage as is evident sincerity of Song Il.Tiradentes his heavy responsibilities as a descendant of General Chwa-jin Kim felt in the stage.Ahn also out of a different life, including those with a youngest mountain in history we have to draw up the truth in the story of anjun life and should not move away from feelings of people.Song Il acting on stage, so it is more weight and greater.
Ahn and anjun stage life is completely different.Anjun emerged from the pole early life that no fungal Dawn of the usual actor Song Il from deumjikham feel.Weak and the wounded soul itself.
Deobeok head to hujulgeun attire, bent as barefoot, but seemed terrified accused called a traitor by sending resentment mixed eyes look upon the world to express anjun wounded in his life.

When we look contradictory, but is yet to Ahn minutes.It is more camp led by the hero of the independence era to draw.Chew again when you multiply your metabolism, allowing the audience can doesaegil its meaning.Not about to disturb anything, so spread the facts of history.

This is even more pronounced are the only actors including Song Il go out depends on the alliance scene shouting "Hurrah for independence." The audience applauded hits in spite of his own tears.Because now we could be able to feel that you personally history, we cry and patriotism of our ancestors here.
"I am You 'has meant more to draw from historical fact does not stop.Ahn father and son over the life of Saint anjun we produce melt the story of their ancestors and descendants.While another option and father who respect a man who blames the more distorted and independent criticism get to live life anjun life, nevertheless, "Why did. Nya" my father says, "For you," the cry of a son.And our ancestors in relation to two overlapping boyigido."I am You," said Ahn's life, because this also led more and keep a history reaching all the way to us this time.

Through a double role Song Il is drawn with a shaky emotional found a true patriot and at the same time.A little bit more on either side of ourselves to look at the history of other eye was expressed.'For' the names of the three twin sons, 'Republic of China', because that is extraordinary patriotism as associated with 'hurray' he shouting "Hurrah for independence!" Is reportedly more deeply.
KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - Superman is Back' public childcare in day-to-day and three twins also increased the popularity of the play by coming up to the viewers to familiar images.Therefore, I neoda "He also confirmed the extension of a theatrical performance is sewoomyeo the record longest concert ever performed at the Grand Theatre.Song Il Kook a count of the call is handed down intact to the audience.

The play 'I am You' is performed at the Seoul Arts Center Apgujeong gwangrim BBCH hole to the coming 31 days.

[Plays 'I am You' performance image.Photo: songilseop reporters andlyu@mydaily.co.kr]
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201501131115821113&ext=na

Thanks, Kona, for the videos and news clips about Sik. I'm curious what the "i am you" news is saying. Google translation is not clear. The play is extended and i'm so happy for that.

I hope for a new drama series for him this year. Well, we have yet to see his two other movies, Fly High and The Tatooist.