Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

yvonneallen said: SONG IL KOOK WORKED FOR 8 MONTHS BEFORE STARTING A MAN CALLED GOD TO GET THAT RIPPED BODY LOOK HE LOOKED FANTASTIC SKINNY HE WAS NOT. I HAVE READ SO MANY COMMENTS HE IS EITHER TO SKINNY OR TO FAT ITS CRAZY HE A WONDERFULLY HANDSOME MAN NO MATTER HIS WEIGHT OR LOOK HE TAKES ON FOR A ROLE SO PLEASE LOVE HIM FOR THE MAN AND ACTOR THAT WHATS IMPORTANT NOT HIS JUST FOR LOOKS THERE IS MUCH MORE TO HIM THAT BEING ONLY CONCERNED OVER WEIGHT AND LOOKS IS AND INJUSTICE TO THE MAN AND WHAT HE GOES THOUGH FOR A ROLE.

LOVE SONG IL KOOK ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

@hui_02, it's only 1/6.  They probably sent it out but didn't email. 
I had my friend's sister who currently lives in Korea order 1 for me as a back up just in case the Kpoptown order gets lost.  She ordered it on 12/24 or 25 from Gmarket but the website says it was sold out. She ordered at another website, it went thru but today she got an email from them, they say they're sorry, the calendar was sold out and they refunded her money.  I don't know what is really going on. I'm praying that I will receive the one I ordered from Kpoptown.   Otherwise, I will cry in so much pain  :((

Choo Sarang, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se go on another play date for 'Superman is Back'
10888366_662737320504037_280161722197173

It seems Choo Sarang, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se went on another play date for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!
Photos of the two families have been making rounds on online community sites on the 5th with the title, 'The triplets and Sarang who met in Songdo', and show the children riding in the triplets' toy train near Song Il Kook's apartment in Songdo, Incheon.
Choo Sung Hoon and Song Il Kook's family previously spent time together in Tokyo, Japan and met up again for the '2014 KBS Entertainment Awards' on the 27th. So it seems they took this time to meet up and filmed this get-together for 'Superman is Back'.
Stay tuned for the future episode with their play date!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/choo-sarang-dae-han-min-guk-and-man-se-go-on-another-play-date-for-superman-is-back

Nice, thanks bad and zul for the first photos..of 2015..well in a more of premiere type!?  Dane, he's getting handsome and muscled!!   Faints….
 Lovely BTS for I am You, casts, think I've recognized some of them..instead of the songie guys!  ;p  Glad to finally see Mama/grandma Song, not seen her in a while!  :)  

lol..daehanna, the scenes where daehan was crying because of a fish, scenes, really amazed me, especially handling those long utensils/chopsticks..hopefully they are gentle as their dad!?  hehe

Lovely photos..Gab, doo, and course our YVO, for Michael photos..HOt hot hot!!  

Waves to KB, ard..

photo111281_zps57d129e4.jpg 

4671143140_155ac28be1_o_zps9b42c54b.png 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

charmy2 said:
Daehan  was afraid that the uncles driving the truck (to the grasshopper farm) get hurt when switching seats, he reminded them to be careful, he hugged one of the twins when he saw him crying (I was mistaken him with Minguk initially), and though he was very scared of the stuff aligator he jumped on his dad's back with an attempt rescue him by pulling him away from the aligator, his dad's well being is more important than his, i find that very admirable....Manse asked his dad to spare the lives of the octopus....

@badsmuler, that boy in the pictures look like Minguk!  :).  I couldn't even tell which one hugged the twin in the show either, but I knew it was Daehan because I know the twins dad was holding Manse and SIK was holding Minguk, so it must be Daehan who hugged the twin.  Daehan's look resembles both MK and MS, but more towards Minguk.  
@doodoofan7, I haven't heard anything from KPoptown either.  I'm praying for the calendar to get to my home!
And these pictures of Micheal King make me want to watch AMCG again.  

My sister's friend just received an email telling her that the calendars will be shipped soon. I'm so excited! I won't receive it until she returns from Korea though.

I haven receive email from kpoptown leh....