Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

14 hours ago, gabisikfan said:

For @KonaBeans: a moment for "coup de foudre" :heart:

Hi gabisikfan, thanks for sharing this video. How I missed this drama. SIG lit up the screen for me although he was not the male lead here. I fell in love with his character in the series; I rooted for him and I cried for him. If he were in the leading role, the film would be watched more pleasantly and continuously. Though, this was such a great drama, it's just that the ending devastated me. This is my opinion.... It took me a while to embrace the ending. I can say I love "Jumong" more than them all.....:P

Hi celiap, thanks for sharing the movie premier photos. SIG looks breathtaking..... Right you are, it's the right description - SIG's looks boyish. I hope this movie will be box-office. Looking forward to see this film - Ju Ji Hun is in it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ardently said:

Is there any news of his coming project?  I wish to see him in a new drama.  

Hi ardently, so far I haven't heard anything about his upcoming projects be it a movie or drama. Like you, I also want to see SIG in a new drama soon. :P Now, I just wish he would focus more on TV than on-stage............:P

• Like 2

Chell, I think everyone knows by now, what drama I've been referring over the years continuing, right?  ;p   But kotw and jumong wasn't my first glimpse on the man..it was on TOE….which he wasn't my favorite..ashamed I know!   :( lol.  Yeah, finally notice him on KOTW..on kbs america..then boom,  rest is history! ;p    Which I'm hearingg Jumong OST at the moment..can never stop listening to the soundtracks..I can remembered what scenes the songs are from.. x

Ard, I believe EOTS came along between jumong years..or the somewhere along..which took forever for me to find him..wherew..like a few episodes later..and what a worth a wait!!  I been melting forever.. ;p   Believe it was also seo do young debut, before he got started on Spring waltz.(sorry off topic)  Swwoonn..  

Thanks for the photos, Tika. and star fire .all kids growing up tall at the park and feeding the animals, very sweet times..  
Them painting sounds like from the dad side, which he is also an artist, I don't recall him showing more of his drawings..besides a few scenes, in KOTW?   He should draw more..xo

And his passion for the marathon running.. drama's, dad and core the camping trips been his daily life..and I'm backing up for him..xo  

14215867027_77614bbc30_o_zpsjta3goza.jpg   4766419403_9d7733674d_o_zps352059f9.jpg 

photo65688_zpshvrstrfj.jpg   photo65790_zpswyd5naqj.jpg

8714415437_5f230925c7_o_zpswivbwsep.jpg     4670467143_834e72d09b_o_zps41257500.jpg

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 6