Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets, Choo Sarang, And Ji On Enjoy A Water Park Play Date

After their delightful mothers+kids restaurant outing yesterday, the former “The Return of Superman” children reunite once again for an exciting trip to a water park!

On July 10, Uhm Tae Woong‘s wife Yoo Hye Jin shared photos of the Song Triplets, Choo Sarang, and her daughter Ji On having fun and enjoying each other’s company.

She includes a series of the Song triplets being “cool oppas“: Daehan receiving a kiss from Yoo Hye Jin, Minguk holding Ji On’s hand like the dependable oppa he is, and Manse casually posing like a boss.

One thing is for certain, it’s great to see these friendships continue!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/10/song-triplets-choo-sarang-ji-enjoy-water-park-playdate/

Please refer to above photos.

• Like 6

On 7/11/2016 at 6:39 AM, Chellsee said:

After their delightful mothers+kids restaurant outing yesterday, the former “The Return of Superman” children reunite once again for an exciting trip to a water park!

On July 10, Uhm Tae Woong‘s wife Yoo Hye Jin shared photos of the Song Triplets, Choo Sarang, and her daughter Ji On having fun and enjoying each other’s company.

She includes a series of the Song triplets being “cool oppas“: Daehan receiving a kiss from Yoo Hye Jin, Minguk holding Ji On’s hand like the dependable oppa he is, and Manse casually posing like a boss.

One thing is for certain, it’s great to see these friendships continue!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/10/song-triplets-choo-sarang-ji-enjoy-water-park-playdate/

Please refer to above photos.

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh........the (5) kids are cute playing in the swimming pool.  The children are so adorable. 

More photos :

cr-http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607121554340727597_2

• Like 4

“The Return of Superman” To Be Re-Made In America

“The Return of Superman” To Be Re-Made In America

“The Return of Superman” will be re-made into an American TV show!

The American production team has already confirmed and has started pre-production. The show in the States will be called “Breaking Dad” and will be led by CSSPR (Chicken Soup for the Soul Production, LLC) production team. The filming will begin in mid-July in New York and Connecticut.

“Breaking Dad” is scheduled for broadcast in November through Discovery Life, TLC, and Family.

Producing director Kang Bong Kyu of “The Return of Superman” will head to New York today, July 13, and stay there for about 10 days to give tips on production.

This will be the first time that a Korean show is remade and broadcast in the States. Many hope that the influence of Korean variety shows will be able to branch out even more globally through this opportunity.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/12/return-superman-re-made-america/

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, KonaBeans said:

Korea's "42nd Street" teaser.

It's fantastic play that showcases Korea's talents, ad Song Il-Kook is a perfect cast for director Julian Marsh.

Hi KonaBeans, thanks for sharing this teaser. NICE clip & SIG looks COOL! If I'm only in Seoul I'd surely watch this for SIG.:P

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KonaBeans said:

Scanned from booklet.

Hi KonaBeans, thanks for sharing the photos. How can you ignore such an actor like SIG who has also a commanding stage presence? I guess there's plenty to enjoy here…It looks like he is learning to love stage musical now.  He looks absolutely TERRIFIC. :P

• Like 8

Does Song Il Kook have plans for his triplets to return to the screen?

song-il-kook_1468632743_af_org.jpg

In a recent interview for his ongoing musical '42nd Street', Song Il Kook addressed questions about the possibility of his adorable triplets returning to the screen. 

About Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se being seen on tv again, Song Il Kook said,"They're too big to go on 'Superman is Back' now (laughter). I don't think so. I'll be working on screen appearances as much as I can, but I don't think the triplets will have a reason to." 

But there's still hope for those of us who dearly miss our favorite triplets! Song Il Kook also said, "I sometimes upload posts on Instagram [of the triplets], but I have a ton of photos that I haven't posted yet. It takes 30-40 minutes to edit videos, but I don't have the time." 

You can follow Song Il Kook's Instagram

• Like 8

Song Il Gook Talks About Possibility Of Triplets Appearing On TV Again

Song Il Gook Talks About Possibility Of Triplets Appearing On TV Again

Actor Song Il Gook sat down for an interview to promote his latest musical “42nd Street” where he talked about the possibility of the triplets (Daehan, Minguk, and Manse) appearing on TV again.

When asked “Is there a chance of the triplets appearing on TV again?” the father says, “The kids have grown too much to appear on ‘The Return of Superman.’ I don’t think so. I will appear on TV whenever I get the chance but I don’t think the kids will.”

Ever since leaving “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook has set up an Instagram account to update fans on how the triplets are doing.

He comments, “I have a bunch of photos to upload on Instagram. It takes me about 30~40 minutes to edit a video and upload it but I don’t have time to do that.”

He also talks about the triplets slowly learning what his job is, saying, “I think they know that their father is performing on stage. When I asked ‘What does dad do?’ they first answered, ‘Jang Young Shil’ but now they say ‘Julian Marsh.’ They began to change a year ago. They know for sure about what their mom does, and now they know a little about what their dad does, too.”

What if the triplets want to become actors? Song Il Gook says, “My mother never forced me to do anything. She always supported what I do and allowed me to do it. Just like how she supported me, I want to support them in their dreams as long as they aren’t crimes.”

Meanwhile, Song Il Gook is currently performing in his musical “42nd Street” as the main lead Julian Marsh.

source:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/15/song-il-gook-talks-possibility-triplets-appearing-tv/

• Like 8

Song Il Gook says there is no chance the triplets will appear on TV again

jgksa.jpg

jfkds.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-16%2Bat%2B12.53.

Xports News - Naver: Song Il Gook "No chance of the triplets appearing on TV ever again" 

1. [+8,714, -96] I wanna keep seeing them but they're growing up and being TV would stress them out. You're making a good decision for their future

2. [+7,218, -191] (In triplets voices)"Ahjusshi, what are you doing?? Ahjusshi what are you doing????" I miss the triplets ♡

3. [+6,001, -313] You can tell how much they've grown in their Instagram photos... We won't see them as often now as when they were on 'Superman' so please put up more photos, they're the nation's triplets

4. [+3,747, -121] The triplets were cute, it's shame we won't see them on tv anymore

5. [+676, -20] I personally wanna see them more but this is the right thing to do as a parent

6. [+492, -7] Their appearance on 'Superman' was good for me. Many child stars who grow up in the spotlight go through so much stress

7. [+465, -20] I miss the triplets. Always be healthy and happy~ Triplet's dad, I hope your musical hits daebak

Nate
1. [+527, -40] My endorphins Daehan, Minguk and Manse. I'm supporting your from afar. Always be happy ^____^

2. [+515, -47] Then please upload lots of photos, triplet's abojiㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+425, -40] I miss them on tv but I'll have to bear with it for the sake of the kids ㅠㅠ Upload lots of photos when you have time. I won't forget the lovely triplets. You're awesome Song Il Gook-ssi. See you in your dramas

source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/song-il-gook-says-there-is-no-chance.html

• Like 7