Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

9 hours ago, suellen88 said:

@klent I think for the time being, SIK will do campaign for his mother. I don't know how long will this campaign be, maybe someone here can answer this? 

After drama, mostly an actor will do movie isn't it? 

I want another serious drama like A Man Called God..  Miss him as a strong and powerful person.

• Like 5

Source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160404/77384912/2

tumblr_o550qbSgts1tjt42ro1_540.jpg

14 hours ago, suellen88 said:

@klent I think for the time being, SIK will do campaign for his mother. I don't know how long will this campaign be, maybe someone here can answer this? 

After drama, mostly an actor will do movie isn't it? 

SIK seems so busy with his mom's campaign. Most of the photos I got is him with individuals on the road.

Source: http://news.tf.co.kr/read/ptoday/1632279.htm

tumblr_o550qbSgts1tjt42ro4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o550qbSgts1tjt42ro7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o550qbSgts1tjt42ro6_r1_1280.jpg 

• Like 8

Top 3 historical actors come back without their Hanboks

photo709401.jpg

Yoo Ah-in, Sin Se-kyeong and Song Il-gook went back 600 years through time in Hanboks. Yoo Ah-in and Sin Se-kyeong starred in the SBS drama "Six Flying Dragons" while Song Il-gook starred in the KBS 1TV drama "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama".

Their performances in the dramas were outstanding and the audience cheered and got angry with them. The three are now out of their Hanboks.

Song Il-gook is the father of triplets. He played Jang Yeong-sil, a slave that turns into a scientist. He came up with many inventions throughout the drama. With this drama, Song Il-gook was able to return to being an 'actor' rather than an 'entertainer'.

photo709402.jpg

photo709403.jpg

photo709404.jpg

Source : www.viva100.com/main/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 7

I'm glad to see SIK has younger fans and it must be because they love Deahan Minguk Manse, so they admire their appa too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 hours ago, willenette said:

I saw this in Hancinema and I don't understand this article at all.  Do you?

What does it mean they came back WITHOUT their hanboks?  The three came back to TV drama as historical figure so why without their hanbok?

Also, what is " the audience cheered and got angry with them."  I think whoever translated this article didn't do a good job.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, willenette said:

photo709401.jpg

Yoo Ah-in, Sin Se-kyeong and Song Il-gook went back 600 years through time in Hanboks. Yoo Ah-in and Sin Se-kyeong starred in the SBS drama "Six Flying Dragons" while Song Il-gook starred in the KBS 1TV drama "Jang Yeong-sil - Drama".

Their performances in the dramas were outstanding and the audience cheered and got angry with them. The three are now out of their Hanboks.

Song Il-gook is the father of triplets. He played Jang Yeong-sil, a slave that turns into a scientist. He came up with many inventions throughout the drama. With this drama, Song Il-gook was able to return to being an 'actor' rather than an 'entertainer'.

photo709402.jpg

photo709403.jpg

photo709404.jpg

I watched both dramas simultaneously.  Jang Yeong Sil was aired every Saturday and Sunday while Six Flying Dragons every Monday and Tuesday. The two dramas were connected with each other.  SFD depicted the life of King Taejong while JYS depicted, not only the life of Jang Yeong Sil, but also the reign of King Sejong, King Taejong's son.  I had wonderful  weeks then, going back to the past.  The dramas were well written and the actors were all very good.  Both finished one week apart so, I'm back to reality.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

I'm glad to see SIK has younger fans and it must be because they love Deahan Minguk Manse, so they admire their appa too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does it mean they came back WITHOUT their hanboks?  The three came back to TV drama as historical figure so why without their hanbok?

Also, what is " the audience cheered and got angry with them."  I think whoever translated this article didn't do a good job.

I think when the writer said the people cheered and got angry with them, he was referring to Yoo Ah In who portrayed the character of King Taejong in the drama, Six Flying Dragons.  He was a prince who killed his two half brothers and peers to become the king.  He staged a rebellion against his father and forced him to step down from the throne.  He also slaughtered a lot of people to protect royal authority.  While Sik was cheered by the audience for his perseverance, kindness, loyalty and great talent as Jang Yeong Sil, people were angry at Yoo Ah In's character as King Taejong.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi KonaBeans, I was also confused when I read this article yesterday. I know SIG was in Hanbok in his drama. I couldn't agree with you more - "The three came back to TV drama as historical figure so why without their hanbok? " :P

• Like 5

@KonaBeans

This news translated by @tomm9090.she's a Korean so I think its accurate and thanks to her and we got to understand the news you posted:grin:

Songilguk, he is Superman again today.

He did hard performance in drama, 'Jangyeongsil' which ended recently.

It was his first drama since he became triplets' dad.

He said that he could get this drama because of triplets.

"I could be cast in 'Jangyeongsil' because its producer had a good impression of me in 'Superman is back' so, it is eventually because of triplets."

He has been famous as a triplets' dad than an actor in recent few years.

Because he took care of triplets who are playful but adorable in 'Superman is back' well.

Especially, his special discipline for kids was a big issue.

When his kids did something wrong, he gave kids time to think themselves for 5min sitting in 'thinking chair', he scolds or bullies instead.

He helps their kids regret themselves , not yells at or forces them.

He answers them calmy smiling when they push him to solve their curiosities.

There is even a humor from a netizen, which is 'Songilguk is from Department of Early Childhood Education in his college.' because he is so good at caring kids.

He used to have a nickname 'Saint in Songdo' as he doesn't get mad while he is caring three male kids.

And he donated '100 milion won' of the profit from Triplets' Kakaotalk emoticon to Seoul National University Children's

Hospital to repay people much love they received in 'Superman is back'.

Also he donated whole profit from over three hundred thousand selling of triplets calenders in 2015.

It was for national children patients and recovering of Nepal earth quake.

"I'm so pleased that triplets can make people happy."

One of the goals in his life is 'Not to be a shameful dad'.

"I feel like I can act anything by energy from my kids, can't this be a weight of the word 'head of family'?

He helps kids think themselves and becomes a role model of good deeds, not forces them to do as a head of family and a dad.

There maybe the such reasons why triplets are so adorable.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, starfire182921 said:

@KonaBeans

This news translated by @tomm9090.she's a Korean so I think its accurate and thanks to her and we got to understand the news you posted:grin:

Songilguk, he is Superman again today.

He did hard performance in drama, 'Jangyeongsil' which ended recently.

It was his first drama since he became triplets' dad.

He said that he could get this drama because of triplets.

"I could be cast in 'Jangyeongsil' because its producer had a good impression of me in 'Superman is back' so, it is eventually because of triplets."

He has been famous as a triplets' dad than an actor in recent few years.

Because he took care of triplets who are playful but adorable in 'Superman is back' well.

Especially, his special discipline for kids was a big issue.

When his kids did something wrong, he gave kids time to think themselves for 5min sitting in 'thinking chair', he scolds or bullies instead.

He helps their kids regret themselves , not yells at or forces them.

He answers them calmy smiling when they push him to solve their curiosities.

There is even a humor from a netizen, which is 'Songilguk is from Department of Early Childhood Education in his college.' because he is so good at caring kids.

He used to have a nickname 'Saint in Songdo' as he doesn't get mad while he is caring three male kids.

And he donated '100 milion won' of the profit from Triplets' Kakaotalk emoticon to Seoul National University Children's

Hospital to repay people much love they received in 'Superman is back'.

Also he donated whole profit from over three hundred thousand selling of triplets calenders in 2015.

It was for national children patients and recovering of Nepal earth quake.

"I'm so pleased that triplets can make people happy."

One of the goals in his life is 'Not to be a shameful dad'.

"I feel like I can act anything by energy from my kids, can't this be a weight of the word 'head of family'?

He helps kids think themselves and becomes a role model of good deeds, not forces them to do as a head of family and a dad.

There maybe the such reasons why triplets are so adorable.

Thanks @starfire182921.  It's awfully sweet about SIK.

• Like 7

On 05/04/2016 at 10:19 AM, willenette said:

photo709401.jpg

Well, I think the general understanding of this phrase is 1. they are all now out of their hanbok because they finished filming the Joseon dramas they were in; and 2. the audience was very simpathetic with their great performances as actors - so, the audience cheered when their characters cheered and got angry when their characters were angry. 

@ardently - I  miss him too in AMCG!! (a powerful character :) )

60718_249015088558088_1974863464_n.jpg?o

Big waves for all SIkers!

Love you all!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, gabisikfan said:

Well, I think the general understanding of this phrase is 1. they are all now out of their hanbok because they finished filming the Joseon dramas they were in; and 2. the audience was very simpathetic with their great performances as actors - so, the audience cheered when their characters cheered and got angry when their characters were angry. 

@ardently - I  miss him too in AMCG!! (a powerful character :) )

Big waves for all SIkers!

Love you all!

Hi gabisikfan, I love this show, too - I find the drama entertaining. For me, everything is worth watching. :P

• Like 6