Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

26 minutes ago, sandy6903 said:

Thanks KonaBeans, but 43 Full cannot be downloaded, when you click the download link, it said "Not Found Error 404"

2 minutes ago, KonaBeans said:

43 FULL:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dQdF0UYficV0FqS2RNbkoxM1E

Sandy, it works for me.

Can someone try to see if you get the same error?

I can't download too...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, winterfan1 said:

hi adelinetew , do u have the video clip where it show appa playong with daehanie n little daehan biting his finger?

I have uploaded to my youtube channel, below is the link (I downloaded a 38-minute video clip just to get this 5-second part, I am so CRAZY about Daehanie!)

• Like 6

22 hours ago, adelinetew said:

2 video clips shared at DC on Song appa and Daehan Minguk Manse in 2015 KBS Entertainment Awards:

I love how the owner of the video included all of the triplets' favorite nursery songs!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! If only there were cameras on the front end, so we can look at Minguk and Manse's reactions more...Manse looked like he is able to entertain himself well..hehehe...a lot of monologue! 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, adelinetew said:

I can't download too...

@sandy6903, I don't know what's wrong with the 43 link.  It's an anniversary show and I did not edit the Song family.  You can view or download it from KBS World YT here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1T1bETkTE

13 hours ago, sstormy said:

Konabeans would you happen to have the link to episode 67 - 79 of the triplets for me to download?

@sstormy, I have all the Song Family cuts but need to find space to reup the episodes you request.  Will send you private message when they're available.

@adelinetew, love all of your pics and clips.  Please keep them coming... :blush:

• Like 4

There is HOPE on Jang Yeong-Sil being English subbed.

KBSWorld has posted it in their FB page.

I'm hoping it means the drama will be subbed and posted in KBSWorld's YT page.

Let's pray. :grin:

On 12/27/2015 at 3:14 AM, irilight said:

KBS World just posted on their FB page.

*Coming soon*
<Jang Youngsil: The Greatest Scientist of Joseon>
Triplet's father Song Il-gook features as Jang Youngsil...!

1915454_1084812018205009_115863415682747

I hope it means that it will not only air on KBSW but that they also download the episodes to YT.  I made that request, and it will be nice if more people let them know we are waiting for it, and would like to see it on YT>

https://www.facebook.com/kbsworld/photos/a.172914562728097.40453.171137272905826/1084812018205009/?type=3&theater

• Like 10

Photo posted at SIK's FB page a moment ago:

10245426_541721059315699_229306706511962

어젯밤 <장영실> 촬영장에 등장한 송일국의 선물!
늦은 밤에도 야식차로 든든하게!

Brief translation by me (please correct me for preciseness):
Surprise gift appeared during last night shooting of Jang Yeong-sil.
Here comes the midnight snack car assuring all have enough to eat!

Addition:
Read from the Chinese media website that the snack car was in fact provided by SIK! Good job!
The banner on the snack car says: "Always wanted to send in the snack car, so I make it today! Don't think that I do it because I have just won an award." LOL...

• Like 10

Here is a short article to go with the photos that @adelinetew posted.

Song Ilgook Treats Big During the Filming of ‘Jang Yeong Sil

yd9dayqscf856gizvzx8z2yqbnp2b0hz.jpg

Song Il-gook made a big treat during filming his drama ‘Jang Yeong Sil’.

C-JeS Entertainment said, “Song Ilgook is enthusiastically preparing to perform as the main character in KBS1 new drama ‘Jang Yeong Sil’. He recently received the Excellence Award in ‘2015 KBS Entertainment Awards’ held on December 29. In celebration, he ordered a food truck to the filming site to celebrate such event.”

On December 30, in Song Il-gook’s official Facebook saying, “I was supposed to make my treat but that day had to be today! People might think I am buying it because I was awarded..” and made a witty comment.

On the food truck there were Tteokbokki, Sundae, fried foods, fish cake and other varied snacks that gave much strength and energy to the staffs who were working till late evening.

In his new drama, he portrays Jang Yeong Sil back in Joseon Dynasty, who was able to overcome his identity as a slave and who has internationally lead and improved the nation’s scientific techniques.

Meanwhile, Song Ilgook’s new KSB1 drama ‘Jang Yeong Sil’ will firstly air on January 2, 2016 at 9:40pm KST

source

• Like 8

15 hours ago, KonaBeans said:

There is HOPE on Jang Yeong-Sil being English subbed.

KBSWorld has posted it in their FB page.

I'm hoping it means the drama will be subbed and posted in KBSWorld's YT page.

Let's pray. :grin:

I know I'm praying hard - 'cause my mom wants to see him asap in a sageuk and I'm her official translator, lol! 

Till then, let's remember SIk's last sageuk and it's splendid ost

Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, gabisikfan said:

I know I'm praying hard - 'cause my mom wants to see him asap in a sageuk and I'm her official translator, lol! 

If I can find a source of English .srt files (and my eyes won't let me down), I will certainly translate the drama into Romanian, Gabi. Although I am no longer able to maintain my blog, I could temporary post the episodes on my google drive or dailymotion account. This is what I am planning, anyway. Wish me luck.

• Like 6