Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

31 minutes ago, vieryo said:

Congratulation for winning award SIK appa!!!! 

Somebody please translate what he said on his winning speech. I think something about his leaving on TROS, stress and Daehan Minguk Manse.

j3CTo1b.jpg

23:03share.png

Award Speech - Song Ill Gook

Thank you
All I did was act as a father but got this award
The Superman team has installed 20 cameras in a way that doesnt' cause the children stress, takes over a week just to match the time codes for all the tapes. The staff has to work very hard.

Thanks to viewers for loving the triplets up till now. Hopes people will watch his next drama, Jang Yong Shil

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/26/live-blog-2015-kbs-entertainment-awards/

• Like 7

Thank you, adelinetew, for keeping us current on the 2015 KBS Entertainment Awards. What a challenge for appa SIK to keep the triplets in their seats for the full program.  Although they didn't make it through to the end, I'm elated that he won the Entertainer of the Year award!

Happy Holidays to all SIKers!  The best gift, JYS day (Jan 2), is getting closer.

• Like 4

Awww, I'm gone for a week, and now I come back to hear so much has happened. :( Sad news that the triplets have already recorded their last episode. I knew they were going to leave early 2016, and I was right. I was hoping it wasn't the case, but there's nothing we can't do about it. The triplets are at that age where they are becoming aware of the meaning of all those video cameras and they have to enter kindergarten soon. Plus SIK needs to take this opportunity to continue and further his acting career without having to split his time with recording with his kids. I wish this family the best and although I'm very sad that I won't be able to see updates on them every week, I know SIK appa and their omma will continue to do an awesome job raising the triplets

That being said, with this inevitable countdown of the triplets leaving, I noticed that I am missing some triplet episode segments and was wondering if someone could help me fill the blanks. I want to be able to save these segments and rewatch them for next year when I miss them. Much thanks to all those who have uploaded he triplet segments so far-- Konabeans, adelinetew, and everyone else! I appreciate you guys cutting out the triplet segments and compiling them into one convenient video. 

Here are the episodes I'm missing. I would deeply appreciate it if someone could upload these for me and hopefully this would help others who are missing episodes as well! Thanks ahead of time everyone!
Missing Triplet Segments ENG Subtitles: Episodes 37, 43, 80, 81, 82, 88. Also missing Triplets Segments X-Files 02, 03, 04, 05

P.S. I'm happy all the Superman fathers won awards, but this will be the last year we see SIK winning a variety show award. :( 

• Like 6

Thanks so much for sharing so much gifs and clips with us @adelinetew !! I managed to catch the live broadcast too, but I missed the beginning part. Anyway, really happy to see the triplets behaving so well at the ceremony, but sad that the ceremony went waaaaay past their bedtime. I'm sure they'd still be behaving very well even when SIK won his award. Love so much interactions amongst the triplets with appa (his haaaaiirr!! xD) 

But, it's kinda sad as well that this is probably the last time we see the Song triplets on Live TV. :tears:

• Like 5

Song Triplets Are Frightened by Korean Buddhist Statues 

Song Triplets Are Frightened by Korean Buddhist Statues

The Song Triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse experience Korean monastic life on the December 27 episode of “The Return of Superman.”

triplets

The triplets set off to a good start, as Song Il Gook finds a persimmon tree on their way to the Buddhist temple. The owners of the tree, an elderly couple, recognize the family and give some persimmons to the triplets. The couple also wants to shake hands, and find the triplets to be totally adorable.

However, when the Song family arrives at the temple, the triplets are surprised by the statues of the four sky kings at the gate of the temple, which are made to look terrifying to chase away evil spirits. The triplets look frightened, and appear slightly nervous going through the gate. Hilarious, but adorable!

• Like 8

Netizen reactions to SIK appa's Win :

j2.jpg

tv Report - Naver: Song Il Gook's acceptance speech for Excellence Award "Thank you for loving our triplets"

1. [+4,312, -672] Triplets dad, congrats. 2015 has been a happy year thanks to the tripletsㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+3,037, -42] I'm sad that we won't see the triplets again on the show but I'm hoping that Daehan, Minguk and Manse will grow up healthy and remain as kind and bright as they are now. Daddy Song, I've been happy thanks to the triplets! Do even better from now non!

3. [+2,359, -68] I watched the show because of the triplets~~~Congrats with the award~

4. [+1,660, -37] Congrats~~~ Thank you for everything

5. [+645, -33] Should've given him the Top Excellence Award... They were responsible for the show's high ratings. I wouldn't mind if they have given him the Daesang too

6. [+622, -21] Why the Excellence Award? He really worked hard last year and made the show popular.. How cruel

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/12/2015-kbs-entertainment-awards.html

Can't agree more with the commentator no.5...LOL !!! :heart::blush:

• Like 8

Daehan Chooses His Favorite Thing in the World

daehan1.png

Daehan continues to melt hearts with his adorable yet mature answers.

On the December 27 episode of “The Return of Superman,” the Song Triplets visit a Buddhist temple and experience monastic life.

To get to know the children better, the monks ask everyone to share what is their favorite thing in the world. When Daehan is asked this, he immediately replies without any hesitation, “Dad.”

superman-returns.png

Hearing this, Song Il Gook can’t help but smile, looking all proud and happy over the heartfelt response of his eldest son.

Meanwhile, the monks get thrown off guard by resident “Free Spirit” Manse and cutie Minguk, who choose cartoon character Frank the Fire Truck as their favorite thing ever.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/27/daehan-he-chooses-his-favorite-thing-in-the-world/

• Like 12