Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Song Triplets Become Fruit Hunters on “The Return of Superman”

Song-Triplets2.jpg

The upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman” will feature Song Il Gook and his triplets partake in a temple stay experience. During their stay, the brothers try to pick some persimmons from persimmon trees.

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse quickly become enamored with the sweet taste of ripe soft persimmons. Manse, in particular, gobbles it up and adorably begs a monk for more.

In order to enjoy some more, the triplets try to pick them from trees themselves. They’re all ears as they eagerly listen to the monk’s instructions on how to pick persimmons. Song Il Gook was pleased to see them being so observant and enthusiastic.

Minguk becomes the head of the persimmon gathering trio. He picks up a rod that is almost five times taller than himself and tries to make persimmons fall from the tree. Eager to succeed, he sweats while carrying the large and heavy rod. Unfortunately, the persimmons prove difficult to pick. However, Minguk doesn’t give up and continues to battle the persimmon tree with his rod. Meanwhile, his brothers Daehan and Manse stay by his side and collect the persimmons.

You can watch this episode on December 27 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/25/song-triplets-become-fruit-hunters-on-the-return-of-superman/

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2015 at 9:54 PM, adelinetew said:

Season's greetings from SIK:

Source: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/667147

A brief translation (thanks to the Chinese translation obtained from songilkook.com):

Hello, I'm Jang Yeong-sil from the KBS slave news channel. Just got the news that KBS drama "Jang Yeong-sil" will finally be premiered on 2 January 2016. Viewers will get double blessing in the new year, so you should not miss it. Happy New Year to all. Thank you.

Thanks for posting this message.  I can see that you can embed video here from you tube.  Can you tell me how to do it please?

• Like 2

8x0YLCb.jpg

Translations for the messages of SIK and his wife in the greeting card:

因为有大家无限的爱,三胞胎儿子大韩、民国、万岁和家族度过了幸福的一年。
谢谢你们的激励,未来会更努力报答各位的爱。
请带着今年愉快、幸福的回忆,度过2015年最后的几天。祝大家2016年万事顺利,幸福地度过一整年。

Source: http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/cn/article/101274

English translation (a brief one by me):

Surrounded by your boundless love, our triplet sons Daehan, Minguk and Manse have had a blessed year with the family.
Thank you for your motivation, I will work harder in future as repayment to your love.
Spend the last few days in 2015 along with the enjoyable and happy moments you have gained in this year. Wishing you every success in 2016, happiness all year through.

• Like 6

KBS Entertainment Awards begins now on KBS World. If you can't watch it on TV, try watching on KBS World TV channel on YouTube. IT'S LIVE NOW.

I saw SIK and Daehan, Minguk, Manse at the opening act. And Daehan laughing behind Yano Shino. He's cute as always 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vieryo said:

KBS Entertainment Awards begins now on KBS World. If you can't watch it on TV, try watching on KBS World TV channel on YouTube. IT'S LIVE NOW.

I saw SIK and Daehan, Minguk, Manse at the opening act. And Daehan laughing behind Yano Shino. He's cute as always 

i tried in kbs world channel in youtube its not available here in my country:cold_sweat:

• Like 2

Live shots from TV screen of SIK and triplets in 2015 KBS Entertainment Awards...

zZwwrtg.jpg

ZHtgUQS.jpg

Caught you Daehanie! He is drinking the juice, hahaha...

nnVV9nL.jpg

Almost missed out this part...

hAv8x10.jpg

cAWXRl3.jpg

SIK went up to the stage handing a flower banquet to congratulate the winner in Producer Special Award, sorry for the poor quality of the shot...

7oo7zp7.jpg

Close-ups of SIK:

Ag5vFwp.jpg

Various shots of SIK on stage giving speech after receiving the Excellence Award:
J5pdQ5j.jpg

• Like 8

Hi, anyone is watching KBS Ent Awards now? Last year, there's flooding screen caps of the awards at that time :D. 

Song triplets are so cute and look fashionable as always, Song appa is so handsome but I don't really like his new hairstyle, hehe. 

The triplets are keep eating everytime I've  seen them on screen.  Some of triplets moments, I cap these from streaming online so the quality is not good,sorry. 

1_zpsaftjy5zz.gif

2a_zpsej6llfpw.gif

3_zpszlqe6od9.gif

• Like 9