Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Triplets are just more adorable and matured as my love for them grow each week.

The only thing I wish is they'd have been potty trained by now.

I remember seeing a fan pic of triplets' mom at the airport with the Songs, so I'm assuming she was there but didn't want to be shown on the show.

Updated:  I found that pic.  The family was leaving Incheon or Jeju airport.

Edited by KonaBeans
  • Like 1

Hello there!  It's back but we lost all the posts the last 10 days!  Aigooooo!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Il-Kook and Triplets Take Over Juice Commercial with Sweet Charms

Song Il Gook and Triplets Take Over Juice Commercial with Sweet Charms

A juice advertisement seems fitting for the Song triplets, who are always sweet and energetic.

Coca Cola’s Minute Maid recently picked Song Il Gook and his triplets for their newest product, “Minute Maid Home Style,” and released behind-the-scene photos from the TV commercial filming.

Last month, the triplets enjoyed filming the commercial without hassle, despite the fact that several kids struggle with long periods in front of the camera.

Dae Han was the responsible one as usual, while Min Gook fully loved on the staff and Man Se continued to be a devilish prankster. Their adorable energy was said to have worked as an endorphin for the producers.

Most notable was how Song Il Gook skillfully managed his children. Whenever their concentration seemed to waver, he would let them do whatever they wanted for ten seconds. His “10 second method” kept the children focused while still considering their needs.

Song Il Gook and the triplet’s TV CF will be released on air starting mid May.

triplets 3

triplets 2

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/10/song-il-gook-and-triplets-take-over-juice-commercial-with-sweet-charms/

• Like 6

Hey all, yeah nice to see the soompi is back up, had to find songie form though?  :)   Hoping you all had a wonderful Mother's day weekend..fightings..!

Top of that, nice to watch SM:R..yesterday..we all need to go grocery shoppings, so cute!  I don't see any clips from there..in here yet?  ;p 

8731261643_76cb2c8a12_o_zps2n4i0b7y.jpg

• Like 4

the previous posts were gone so i guess i have to say hi again. I'm new in this forum but not on Soompi. I just adore SIK's   triplets and wish that there's an exclusive forum for them. anyway, i just love the way Daehan says "really" here. they are just sooo adorable! :wub: credit to aannn,s via Vine

" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0">
  • Like 3

Guest Kkie

so pity that 10 last days posts disappeared :(

anyway, so happy that the forum is back!!

ROS ep 77 : we exactly UNDERSTAND what SIK feels about how Daehan, also Minguk and Mansae grow each day..

but this ep emphasizes Daehan more which show how AMAZING he grows.. and how proud SIK is..

we all know that feeling :) though im not triplets mother, im also so PROUD of them for growing up so well and independent

SIK_Superman_2015_113.jpg

On the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns,” the oldest out of the triplets, Dae Han, climbs to the top of Yongnuni Oreum, a parasitic volcano in Jeju Island, all by himself.

In the beginning, Uhm Tae Woong, Uhm Ji On, Song Il-Kook, and the triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se start climbing this volcano together. But when the wind becomes stronger and stronger, they start falling behind one by one and worry if they’ll be able to reach the top.

To everyone’s surprise, the one person who keeps climbing despite the fierce wind is Dae Han. As soon as he arrives at Yongnuni Oreum, he says, “Dae Han wants to climb far~

He doesn’t even show that he’s tired as he keeps marching up the steep hills. “I think Dae Han is all grown up,” says Song Il-Kook proudly.

When Dae Han finally reaches the top, he stands in front of a signpost and leisurely looks at the scenery below him. He even takes out his camera and takes a souvenir picture. Song Il Gook arrives later than him and takes a cute picture of his proud little Dae Han.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/08/dae-han-climbs-steep-volcano-all-by-himself-on-superman-returns/

• Like 6

SIK_Superman_2015_114.jpg

It has been revealed that Song Il-Kook, actor and father of triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, donated a generous sum of money to the Seoul National University Hospital. This donation is especially meaningful, as this is the hospital in which the Song triplets were born.

According to Song Il-Kook’s agency, Haneol Entertainment, 100 million KRW (~$92,000 USD) of the total funds that was raised through the sale of the triplets’ calendar at the end of last year was donated to the Seoul National University Hospital.

Song Il-Kook has previously expressed his wish to participate in doing good deeds with his triplet sons to help others, after receiving so much love from the public through “Superman Returns.”

It is said that the donation will be used to support further research for safe delivery of mothers giving birth to multiple children at a time, just like the triplets

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/09/song-il-gook-donates-100-million-krw-to-the-hospital-where-the-triplets-were-born/

• Like 3

Guest blackautumn

Finally the Soompi is back :3 Cant describe how much I miss checking Song Ilkook Thread everyday even thou I am just a silent reader xD

The new Episode left me a deep impression on Daehannie, very deep. Yup I know he is a special boy but this episode is a highlight on everything about this lil boy. Daehannie once again proves me that "Once you fall in love with him, you cant escape from this spell" =(( Daehannie iss exactly the mini version of his Appa, Song Ilkook shi. His calmness, His favourite hobby, his attitude. This lil boy somehow make me wonder wether he is a boy or a man =))

A lil bit spazz about Daehannie cuz he is too precious in this episode. And Minguk and Manse, they are also precous and adorable as they are. How I wish they can stay 4ever in Superman *sad*

rEYgRw5.jpg

Song Il-gook, "My wife and I couldn't believe the news"

photo592111.jpg

"Superman Is Back" Song Il-gook recalled the time his wife got pregnant with the triplets.

He said, "We were at loss for words".

Eom Tae-woong asked how it felt to know he was going to have triplets and Song Il-gook said, "We expected twins anyway because her hormones were very high but there was another dot. We didn't speak for 10 minutes. We didn't know what to do. Even now, I don't know what to do".

Eom Tae-woong asked how he disciplined them and that he didn't know what to do with his daughter. Song Il-gook said, "I understand. How do you discipline such a pretty daughter like this one?"

Meanwhile, the cast of "Superman Is Back" went on a trip to Jeju Island.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 9

Guest chanichaaa_stv

I'm newbie here.... glad to know you all. please take care of me. thank you so much><

and i love daehan minguk manse ups sorry for random hehe

anyway this is my first post... sorry if you dont like it.