Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Thanks for all the support to this thread. I know many of you have come to like Sik because of the triplets. When they eventually leave ROS, try to watch his past dramas, for you to like him better. He's really a good actor.

• Like 1

Sorry mods. I guess you give the rule to avoid some similar incidents may happen in the future. But, I don't understand the new rule " we can't post about the triplets alone in this thread  because it will be consider off-topic" ? How come? We can't put triplets and "OTP" at Shipper Paradise in the same case. It's totally right to ask the shippers should go to shipper paradise and spread their love there. Because not all people watch those dramas and will support the same team like you, and they may feel offend if you keep posting about your OTP things that they are totally not interested when they just want to focus on drama's story and acting. Triplets are SIK's kids, they're family. I'm sure all fans love SIK will love triplets and it's because of triplets, I find out and love SIK more. Did any SIK's fans don't love triplets or any triplets fans only love them and dislike their daddy? Every post about triplet will definitely relate to SIK. I remember how impressive we were when triplets cleaned up their dishes and dinner set after the meal. We praised them but we talk and admire SIK and his wife to teach them so well. Now I have to separate my post to different places, I can't update info about SIK's kids in his own thread. If I have photoset and only 1 pix with SIK in it. What shoud I do? Post all pix at Superman thread or  pix "triplets alone" there and SIK pix at his thread. ~X( 

ardently said:

Definitely, Kona. What saddens me is that some fans who come here only because of the triplets will now stop posting and will just become silent lurkers. This forum might slow down without them. In the end, only we will be left here again. That's life.

• Like 1

To all:

I will stay here too and will keep supporting this thread, I was a long time silent lurker and recently came out from cave! Pardon me if I haven't post any pics or gif and posted only like 2 lines or 3 but seeing all your posts with pics and gif's makes my day or life complete because its all about the SONG FAMILY., watching them every week is my happiness! Even with or without subtitle :blush:

My love for Sik and triplets especially my daehanie is beyond words!!!!

:x :x

Keep fighting and never give up!!

Lets spread love and never ending support for the "SONG FAMILY"

haha I did welcome myself here bfore!!

Omo! This is the longest post I ever made :D:D (joke)

• Like 1

Dun worry Chingusss, I will also continue to stay for SIG!!! LOVE him since JuMong! And Lobbyists!! And A man who called God!!! His dramas are good! Damn good!!! Wish to see him acting again! But love his triplets too!!! Lolx!!!

• Like 1

@hui_02, @starfire182921, @zuizui, @daehanna, @cutie_let_let. @suellen88, @gabisikfan, @badsmuler, @chellsee, @ardently, @charmy2, @hoonwoodjoon, @metaltiger, @hummer82 and all contributors to this thread:  Thank you for your support to the Song family.  We hope you continue to visit us.
8145780712_9e27352e1d_o.gif     5169527419_fe004c4f84_o.gif
I'll still be uploading weekly ROS cuts of the Song family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview of episode 68:  Song IL-Kook and his sons Deahan Minguk Manse.Credit to Vietfans FB https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March calendar by OPH @ Chinese fansite http://www.songilkook.com/.
Calendar201503_zpsd2363fa2.jpg

03Calendar2015_zps7d09ccc9.jpg

• Like 1

lol..hey charmy, yeah guess I'm slowly coming out for the woods..i think with many coming in and outs..I can't like..wave to every single one of them?heheh..   Life!   Fightings!   v

Hey ard and KB, well tell ya I think before or way before  the SM:R, we were pretty darn good in posts wise??  Least to me, keep on fightings!  \\m//    I know, I was way behind with catching up and where  I was??  Have lost track during the holidays?   :)   

Hey Sue, yeah tell ya, too many is hard to keep up and all.. I like it just the middle, not too many and not too shorts..  :)

Hi cutie… yes, I think we have just the right amount of postings for me to keep up.. ;p  sure we all like some attentions?  v  

Oh sure, Dae, anything with song song in here is fine for me,  a little bit of that is good!   v  King Song families..  xo

Awww..look at those cheeky bones, he's got there, kissing them!!  Thanks for these, Chell!  xo

Big waves to: zul, starfire,hummer, metal, celiap, hui,  lookers, visitors……xo   

Think we can, be a bigger family then this??!!  

8714415473_911d623119_o_zpspowza1ah.jpg 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

• Like 1

@charmy2‌

Yup thats SIK appa sureness :x

I know becausr of the shoes he wore that sometimes in ROS :P

I'm focusing on their attire from head to toe! SIK appa is my inspiration when it regards to fashion :x :x

@badsmuler‌

I will be missing you :( no more gif for our SIK's daehanie here!!

I'll wait for your post in ROS :D:D

• Like 1

“Superman Returns” Triplets Visit a Marketplace for the First Time
 kokoberry     March 6, 2015 
supermanreturnstriplets.jpg

On the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook and his sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, go to a marketplace for an early spring outing.
The triplets are enraptured by the sights and charms of the marketplace. Eyes sparking with curiosity, they keep asking their father what everything is.
One of the most notable things they encounter is a pig’s head (a common sight in a traditional marketplace). Since it is their first time seeing such a thing, viewers are wondering how they will respond to it.
Fans expect to see the brothers exude more cuteness through their trip and their reactions to the marketplace. The 68th episode will air on March 8, 4:50 P.M. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/06/superman-returns-triplets-visit-a-marketplace-for-the-first-time/

• Like 1

can you remember this scene ??????great act by songilgook???
can you remember his voice in this scene?great voice......

68626_200678170068994_532729483_n.jpg?oh

can you remember the scene on ep 21 in emperor of the sea (the scene that jang-hwa said i will become you woman but yum moon be sad and shout on her)

great voice when he shout and great acting by songilgook........

what do you think about that scene???
what do you think about his voice and act????
has this drama more beautifull scen????
so post them......

• Like 1

can you remember this scene ??????great act by songilgook???
can you remember his voice in this scene?great voice......

PLEASE NO QUOTING OF IMAGES- MODERATOR

can you remember the scene on ep 21 in emperor of the sea (the scene that jang-hwa said i will become you woman but yum moon be sad and shout on her)

great voice when he shout and great acting by songilgook........

what do you think about that scene???
what do you think about his voice and act????
has this drama more beautifull scen????
so post them......

Hi SIKers!
I appreciate ALL posts concerning appa SIK and triplets.  I may not post very often, but I still try to contribute what I can.To kona, charmy, ardent, chelsee, hoonwoodjoon, celia, gabi, hummer, and all those who joined this forum later, thank you.  Your clips, gifs, and articles have been a rich resource for news on SIK.  For now, we cannot separate him from the triplets, he is one and the same with them. 

‘The Return of Superman’ Triplet, shocking meeting with the head of pig
304637_65464_4126.jpg

‘The Triplet’ Dae-Han, Min-Guk, and Man-Se had the first meeting with the head of pig.
At the 68th episode of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday- The Return of Superman’, there will be ‘The Sound of Spring’. Song Il Kook went conventional market, and met the head of pig, the mascot of the market. 
The triplet were fascinated by the charm of conventional market, full of various things. The triplet kept asking about goods to their father.This day the triplet faced unexpected thing in the middle of market. They got into the street of pork store, with many heads of pig, closing eye with calm(?) face. The triplet met the head of pig for the first time in their life. How did they reacted, people are curious about it. 
Meanwhile KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ will be aired on 8th 4:50 p.m. [Photo=KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday –The Return of Superman
http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=13608
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another version:
Song Il Kook and his adorable triplets visit a traditional marketplace in still cuts for 'Superman is Back'

Your favorite triplets are going on their next adventure, and it's to an old-fashioned marketplace that sells all sorts of stuff, including pig heads that are sometimes used during traditional ceremonies. 
Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man se, looking adorable as always in matching outfits, headed over to the marketplace with their father Song Il Kook during the filming for this episode. As you can imagine, the boys were filled with curiosity, seeing and tasting new food and other things that they've never experienced before. They'd ask with big eyes, "Dad! What's this?"
During their visit, they also unexpectedly stumbled upon a vendor selling pig heads, surprising the triplets who had never come across one before. To see their reaction, make sure to tune in for the broadcast this Sunday!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/song-il-kook-and-his-adorable-triplets-visit-a-traditional-marketplace-in-still-cuts-for-superman-is-back

• Like 1

Guest leix_

Last time, it was UTW who rode the bicycle with JiOn and next week it will LHJ and the twins.
SIK beginning a trend . lol

So did someone make a triplets thread? Coz I'm sure people would be turned off if the ROS thread will be invaded by triplets only.

Hello, dear SIKers!
Dear Ardent, I miss him too - so, let's remember and laugh!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu5bp8_emperor-of-the-sea-bts-%E6%B5%B7%E7%A5%9E-%E5%AE%98%E7%BD%91%E8%8A%B1%E7%B5%AE-32_people

Big waves to HWJ, Kona, Metal, Celia, Chell, Yvonne, fanforsong, starfire, hui, zuizui, cutie, daehanna and all! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love you all, SIKers!

• Like 1