Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

‘The Return of Superman’ the triplet and Chu Sa-Rang, boat picnic to Songd

13306_1.jpg

‘Song-Chu Family’, Song Il-Guk and the triplet, Chu Sung-Hoon and Chu Sa-Rang went the last picnic at Songdo. At KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday- The Return of Superman’ aired on 15th, there was an episode of ‘Like Today’. It was the last day of the picnic of Song Il-Guk and Chu Sung-Hoon. This day Song-Chu family went to ride a boat. The production crew of ‘Superman’ said, “The second meeting of Chu Sung-Hoon and Song Il-Guk families were friendly, even they care each other from one to ten. The children became close friends, and the parents also did.”

source : Innolife.co.kr

Noticed that daehanie.was cleaning his toe while sung hoon was cleaning the sitting rm. just like what sung hoon say deahanie loves to be clean.

Deahanie is indeed his father fan. I love it when he went to his dad and comfort sik not to go while little bro told sik appa to leave.

This eldest son is indeed a real darling and a dependable firstborn!

Hello everyone. :-h

Is it just me or does everyone feel "Superman's PD and editors" seem to forget Daehanie in Ep 65. I usually don't complain about Song triplets screen-time because I love them equally. Still enjoy watching them and don't care much about how much time Daehan, Minguk or Manse get for their own.
But it's really sad to see Daehan barely has his screen time and nearly disappear in newest episode. I admit Manse&Sarang relationship is cute but they focus too much on the loveline and this is the  family and kids show not "We got married". As much as I enjoyed this episode , it is just too much of the loveline and they excessive cut Daehanie's time that made it painful to watch. 

Even if he doesn't talk as much as his brothers , but I'm sure many people love Daehanie for his calmness and careness. I wanna see this boy and hear his cute voice more and more. Please don't cut or lessen his screen time anymore . I'm not Daehanie bias but it's hurt to see what they "edited" DH for the last couple episodes. 
The way he eat dried seaweed is as cute as Mingukie eats and how very nice of him to share the food with Sarang 

dh.gif

Look what he did after the meals, It's rarely to see the kids who 3 years old to care to arrange the table. DH deserves a big applause and screen time 
#begging to increase DH scenes #
dh1a.gif

I have to agree with you. Too much focus the 'loveline'. I wld appreciate how deahanie is growing as well.

I have to agree with you. Too much focus the 'loveline'. I wld appreciate how deahanie is growing as well.

Count me in! I really find it boring with the force love line, I love their innocent encounter last week but this week it's too much sugar that you got sick eating it. Anyway I still love Sarang and Manse duo but they are just children. Children tends to be attached to the one they spend more playtime with.

Like my case in my preschool 2 friends like each other a lot they are like inseparable but after two weeks the bond is broken because they played again with their other friend. I think that is what happened to Sarang and Yuto. Hehehe

I think the puppy love lines are fine because it's very innocent.  I just think kissing on the lips is a little too serious for kids, it should be saved for your true love only.  
Daehan has verry little screentime on this episode, but he's got to ride the kayak with dad and consoled dad when Manse tells dad to go.  He's truly a daddy's boy, who is loyal and protective of his father.  I love all the 3 kids, equally, but differently.
Daehan, fighting !!!

KonaBeans said: I think the puppy love lines are fine because it's very innocent.  I just think kissing on the lips is a little too serious for kids, it should be saved for your true love only.  
Daehan has verry little screentime on this episode, but he's got to ride the kayak with dad and consoled dad when Manse tells dad to go.  He's truly a daddy's boy, who is loyal and protective of his father.  I love all the 3 kids, equally, but differently.
Daehan, fighting !!!

KonaBeans said: I think the puppy love lines are fine because it's very innocent.  I just think kissing on the lips is a little too serious for kids, it should be saved for your true love only.  
Daehan, fighting !!!

@charmy2, i am with you. Manse and Sarang cuteness are rare moments that may not happen again. I don't consider their relationship as love yet. They are too young to understand that kind of feeling. Let's say it's just fondness. The triplets are used to playing with each other, their dad and they are all males. Having a girl playmate is kinda new to them and they are all excited about Sarang's presence, not only Manse. She is like a new toy to them that each one wants to grab. It so happen that this"rascal" Manse outsmarts his two brothers and Sarang finds him fun to play with. The kiss in the lips, not a big deal. It's just a smack or a peck that their parents and siblings do to them to show affection. Sarang's dad also kissed Minguk on the lips and even Sik tried to kiss Sarang before, too.

To be honest, as a viewer...i prefer to watch our adorable triplets with our man, SIK appa than with Sarang...still can't get enough about them...  :x :x

10958165_376940549154649_1671906488_n.jp

10986403_658951690897455_206128423_n.jpg

And my two angels...SIK and Song Daehan... O:-)

11008222_396065930572072_1630396552_n.jp

Credit as tags

Yup! My favourite is still appa and triplet time. They r so adorable with their unique personalities :)

I like the triplets with sarang or the twins being on the show together. The combined airtime of the families make their scenes longer. That means i can see sik and his boys more, too. We know the PD divides the airtime between the four families. a one hour show will only give each like 15 min. Airtime. Since most viewers are only ineterested with the triplets, they probably keep switching the channels when the other families appear. To make it fair, i think the strategy is to combine their time slots to hold the viewers longer.

ardently

said: I like the triplets with sarang or the twins being on the show together. The combined airtime of the families make their scenes longer. That means i can see sik and his boys more, too. We know the PD divides the airtime between the four families. a one hour show will only give each like 15 min. Airtime. Since most viewers are only ineterested with the triplets, they probably keep switching the channels when the other families appear. To make it fair, i think the strategy is to combine their time slots to hold the viewers longer.

‘Superman is Back’ Chu Sarang & Triplet’s new year’s greetings “Jelly over money”

13321_1.jpg

‘Superman is Back’ Triplets made the cutest new year’s greeting ever.
At KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday – Superman is Back’, Song Il-Gook and Chu Seong-Hoon family made their last memory together in Korea.
The triplets were sky blue Hanbok and bowed to adults. Chu Sarang joined the bow with her hands gathered.
The triplets and Chu Sarang greeted, “Happy New Year”. Chu Seong-Hoon couple tried to give them cash gift, but children went to Song Il-Gook who has jellies. Son Il-Gook gave them jellies saying, “You guys have happy and healthy year.”
Meantime, ‘Superman is Back’ broadcasted on February 15 rated 18.9% of viewer’s rating as top for 33 weeks. [Photo=KBS2 ‘Superman is Back’ capture]

source : Innolife.co.kr

• Like 1