Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

From Dramafever news:5 Beautiful photos of Korean celebrities during their pregnancies
SIK's wifey is #2 on the list of 5 Korean stars that has the most beautiful pregnancy photo.  Shiho (Sarang's mom) is ranked #4

When browsing for Korean fashion news, I sometimes come across beautiful photos of pregnant celebrities, and there’s something about pregnant women that makes them look graceful and composed.

On top of that, some of these celebrities I’m about to showcase are styled by big fashion names like Vogue and Elle, which makes these photos extra beautiful. Please take a look!

2. Jeong Seung Yeon

song_il_kook_song_il_kuk_triplets_Bl8G3O

http://news.zumst.com/articles/19006660?cm=popular

This 1/12/2015 article has the biggest picture I've seen of Mrs. SIK.  The article is about her controversial facebook message responding to charges that SIK and his mother had used a government paid legislative intern as his manager in 2009.  The charges were totally false and Mrs.SIK was upset that the charges are coming up again.

From Dramafever news:
5 Beautiful photos of Korean celebrities during their pregnancies

SIK's wifey is #2 on the list of 5 Korean stars that has the most beautiful pregnancy photo.  Shiho (Sarang's mom) is ranked #4

When browsing for Korean fashion news, I sometimes come across beautiful photos of pregnant celebrities, and there’s something about pregnant women that makes them look graceful and composed.

On top of that, some of these celebrities I’m about to showcase are styled by big fashion names like Vogue and Elle, which makes these photos extra beautiful. Please take a look!

2. Jeong Seung Yeon

song_il_kook_song_il_kuk_triplets_Bl8G3O

Is the woman with the triplets and Sik really the wifey or the one who did a commercial with Sik before? We all know that she never showed her face clearly enough in the media.

metaltiger said:

http://news.zumst.com/articles/19006660?cm=popular

This 1/12/2015 article has the biggest picture I've seen of Mrs. SIK.  The article is about her controversial facebook message responding to charges that SIK and his mother had used a government paid legislative intern as his manager in 2009.  The charges were totally false and Mrs.SIK was upset that the charges are coming up again.

Guest daehanna

badsmuler said: I absolutely agree about Minguk-Manse closeness...but wait till Sarangie noona comes in...  :(( :((
Just look at urri Mingukie face...i think he's a little bit sad... :)) :))
ldhfj_zpsf535e858.jpg

In the end, thats my Daehanie who is still loyal, care and cheer for him...we can see urri cutie Mingukie smiling again... >:D<
ljgj_zps8f6b1caf.jpg

kfjg_zps89b7de3d.jpg

ldjgj_zps18f77d79.jpg

That whats a big brother is for... O:-)

The perfect duo get lost in their own world whenever they are playing, joking around or just by being "naughty." ☺️  They "instinctively" help each other  without their dad telling them to do so.

hqdefault.jpg
daehan12c.png
10408622_933586923319027_431678261839283