Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

gabisikfan said:

Isn't it too soon to go to school - I mean not a kindergarten or so, but a real school, with a real teacher, even if the parents are there and the teacher gives candies? They don't even are three years old, are they supposed to use that ink and brush without making any filth? Poor Minguk!!!  >:D<   >:D
>:D<  :x

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 62 broadcasted on 25-Jan-2015 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fk9u7_returnofsuperman62-songilkook-25jan2015-no-subs
10828112_756608914414659_674879066702862

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 59 broadcasted on 25-Jan-2015 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fkkq9_kbsworld-returnofsuperman59-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-S2M.jpg

Triplet goes to traditional village school and makes daddy, Song Il Kook smile
photo556144.jpg

The January 25th show of KBS2 "Happy Sunday, Superman Returns" aired it's 62nd episode, "Great Job Again, Today".
Song Il-Kook's triplets went to a traditional village school and had classes.
The triplets dressed in the traditional student's attire looked like the characters from 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'.
However, the triplets could not concentrate while Manse kept humming songs alone and Minguk picked his nose while the village schoolmaster was talking. The schoolmaster said, "You're not listening" and chuckled.
Despite all that, they were exceptionally polite. Minguk bowed deeply folding his body when he was asked to try to make a bow. Also, when the schoolmaster called Daehan's name, he responded saying, "Yes, father" politely. Song Il-Kook watched them proudly.
"Superman Return" is a reality show featuring the parenting challenge by celebrity dads, who take care of their children alone while wife is away for 48 hours.
http://www.hancinema.net/triplet-goes-to-traditional-village-school-and-makes-daddy-song-il-gook-smile-77934.html

Song Triplets Transform Into Scholars and Take a Wagon Ride in “Superman Returns”
superman-triplets-wagon.jpg

On the January 25 broadcast of “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook and his triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se visit a folk village. During their visit, the triplets transform into traditional Korean scholars and wear the costume of scholars from Sungkyunkwan, a historically important and respected Korean university. They also go for a ride in a cart, pulled along by their father.
Dressed in official scholar outfits, the triplets actually receive a lesson, in etiquette. The teacher teaches the boys how to properly greet elders. To practice, the teacher asks Dae Han to address him as he should properly address his father. Dae Han turns to the teacher, politely puts his hands over his belly button, and answers, “Yes, father?” The teacher smiles upon seeing Dae Han’s perfect and cute greeting.
Youngest triplet Dae Han, asked to do the same greeting, answers the teacher’s call of “Man Se” by repeating back “Man Se!” with a bright smile.
Meanwhile, middle triplet Min Gook, usually known for his overflowing cuteness, cries during the lessons because he was singled out for drawing on the floor during the calligraphy lesson.
Elsewhere in the folk village, the triplets go for a ride in cart, pulled along by their father Song Il Kook. Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se have expressionless faces as their father struggles to pull the wagon. The sight looks like a scene out of historical drama.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/25/song-triplets-transform-into-scholars-and-take-a-wagon-ride-in-superman-returns/

Song Il Kook Wants Triplets to Treat Each Other as Older and Younger Brothers
tumblr_nhw7vlblnE1turcn4o7_1280.jpg

Actor Song Il Kook, who is currently appearing on “Superman Returns” with his adorable triplets, revealed why he wants his triplets to treat each other as older and younger brothers.
On the 62nd episode of KBS2 variety show “Superman Returns,” the triplets went to a traditional schoolhouse to receive lessons in etiquette and calligraphy.
At the schoolhouse, Man Se was taught to call his older brothers, Dae Han and Min Gook, “hyung” (older brother). Man Se obediently called his brothers the way he was taught.
In an interview with the producers, Song Il Kook said, “From now on, they really have to treat each other as older or younger brothers. This is because Dae Han supported his younger brothers from the moment they were in their mother’s womb. I also was not able to pay much attention to Dae Han before his first birthday because I was taking care of Min Gook and Man Se.”
He further explained the reasons to why he wanted Dae Han to be called as an older brother, saying, “Even so, he never complained and rather put on a strong face. I’m trying to make Min Gook and Man Se call him an older brother because I’m sorry for the lack of attention he received.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/25/song-il-gook-wants-triplets-to-treat-each-other-as-older-and-younger-brothers/

Guest daehanna

Song Il Gook Wants Triplets to Treat Each Other as Older and Younger Brothers

Song Il Gook, who is currently appearing on “Superman Returns” with his adorable triplets, revealed why he wants his triplets to treat each other as older and younger brothers. On the 62nd episode of KBS2 variety show “Superman Returns,” the triplets went to a traditional schoolhouse to receive lessons in etiquette and calligraphy. man se obedient At the schoolhouse, Man Se was taught to call his older brothers, Dae Han and Min Gook, “hyung” (older brother). Man Se obediently called his brothers the way he was taught. In an interview with the producers, Song Il Gook said, “From now on, they really have to treat each other as older or younger brothers. This is because Dae Han supported his younger brothers from the moment they were in their mother’s womb. I also was not able to pay much attention to Dae Han before his first birthday because I was taking care of Min Gook and Man Se.” He further explained the reasons to why he wanted Dae Han to be called as an older brother, saying, “Even so, he never complained and rather put on a strong face. I’m trying to make Min Gook and Man Se call him an older brother because I’m sorry for the lack of attention he received.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/25/song-il-gook-wants-triplets-to-treat-each-other-as-older-and-younger-brothers/

Learning this, it makes me love Daehan more
:x
SONG BROTHERS FIGHTING

The triplets are getting bigger and smarter day by day.
More cute and adorable pictures from Ep62.
tumblr_niridux2JI1turcn4o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_niridux2JI1turcn4o2_1280.jpg

Super proud of big brother Daehan. Such a very loving and caring Hyung!tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o9_1280.jpg
tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o10_1280.jpg

Very playful Minguk... My heart still cries with you baby.and I'm pretty sure that your poster mommy @charmy2 is still recovering from last night's episode. :))tumblr_niri6yif5q1turcn4o7_540.jpg
tumblr_niri6yif5q1turcn4o9_540.jpg
tumblr_niri6yif5q1turcn4o3_540.jpg

and the cutest scholar, baby Manse.tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o6_1280.jpg
tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nirii3F2UE1turcn4o2_1280.jpg

:bz :bz :bz

daehanna said: Song Il Gook Wants Triplets to Treat Each Other as Older and Younger Brothers

Song Il Gook, who is currently appearing on “Superman Returns” with his adorable triplets, revealed why he wants his triplets to treat each other as older and younger brothers. On the 62nd episode of KBS2 variety show “Superman Returns,” the triplets went to a traditional schoolhouse to receive lessons in etiquette and calligraphy. man se obedient At the schoolhouse, Man Se was taught to call his older brothers, Dae Han and Min Gook, “hyung” (older brother). Man Se obediently called his brothers the way he was taught. In an interview with the producers, Song Il Gook said, “From now on, they really have to treat each other as older or younger brothers. This is because Dae Han supported his younger brothers from the moment they were in their mother’s womb. I also was not able to pay much attention to Dae Han before his first birthday because I was taking care of Min Gook and Man Se.” He further explained the reasons to why he wanted Dae Han to be called as an older brother, saying, “Even so, he never complained and rather put on a strong face. I’m trying to make Min Gook and Man Se call him an older brother because I’m sorry for the lack of attention he received.”

Learning this, it makes me love Daehan more
:x
SONG BROTHERS FIGHTING

Annyooong SIKers...  >:D<
Despite my bias to My Daehanie, i think among the triplets he's the one who ready to enters the classroom...his attitude, focused and always listened to what the teacher said were proved it...while his younger brothers still thought that its just another playground for them...
About Mingukie, i think he's deserved the punishment...the teacher already forgave him once but he did it again...sure he didn't mean it, i believe he's just joking around ( remember what the triplets did to the sofa when SIK appa made b-day card for his wife ??? )...
He's smart boy, he learned his mistake thats why he prevented Manse to took the foods later so his dongseng will not get scold like him...he knew its not polite...Minguk and Daehan said that they can't eat those foods and just take it when the teacher gives it to them... :-bd
Later, urri Mingukie already cheerful again and get closed with the teacher...he listens him and gives a sweet potato to SIK appa just like the teacher asked him to do...Good boy... :-* :-*
For Manse being crying...beside his free spirit, i find he has the most soft heart among the triplets especially if it had connection with his hyungs ( remember the dentist incident ??? )
I wonder where's he going when Minguk incident happened ??? He's leaved the table...i think he's with SIK appa at the back side...
Is it possible he did something wrong too cause when he's crying the teacher also there and brought the stick ??? [-(