Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

I used to go for the underdogs while watching games, dramas, etc. Of course, if my favorite was involved, i'd go with him. So in the triplets case, i should favor Daehan. His personality is kinda weak and withdrawn, compared to his brothers. He is always outshined by them. But i can't help loving Manse more. He's so loving and caring in his own childish and cute ways. Daring, too. If there's a new activity to try, he's always the first one that goes for it. He also confronted the dinosaur and Sarang's dog, teased a big baseball player, even his dad.

Very sweet, too. He caressed and kissed Minguk's and Sarang's faces. He's a brat but knows when to back out. His chinky eyes remind me of Sik's when he smiles or laugh. Especially when he succeeds in his antics. I like all the kids but sorry to say, i have a favorite.

I love you, my baby Manse. Grow big, soon.

Preview Ep 62 Daehan Minguk Manse

Credit to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse

And why do the Song boys look so good in everything they wear?
pre525_1.jpg

@ardently, I can understand why Manse is your fav.  I like all of them equally, but differently.They're all adorable beyond words in each of his personal traits.

:@)  :@)  :@)

Looking at the pictures of SIK in Kimchi Family, I think Manse is going to grow up looking like that.  my Minguk will look like Muyul (if he slows down his eating) and Daehan will look like Jumong.  
Any SIKers and Tripletsers agree with me?
We each all have our own favorite.  I'm not a parent but I believe that parents have their own favorites too.  However, just like parents who love all of their kids, we all love the three despite the fact that we have our own favorites right? They're all adorable and lovely in their own ways, not just in their appearance but for their personalities too.  They are not only well raised but are born with good hearts by nature too.  I love them so much.  :x
Minguk is getting chubby, no Michael King prospect. 

@Kona, you know it always breaks my heart to see the withdrawn and sad look in Sik's face. I can see that in Daehan. Cutie Mingukie is a far cry from Sik's personality 'cause i don't remember our man being or acting like him. Manse when he smiles and giggles, does remind me of Ki Ho Tae, the young Jumong and the real Sik who likes to play jokes to his coworkers, even to his own kids. (No offense meant to others).

Have a great wonderful weekend!
Waves to HWJ, Kona, Ardent, Gabi, metal, chell, and other SIKers and triplets lovers!

10931312_525273224281178_105044335619604

Wow! Eating time again. Our little scholars' appetite will be put into test, i think. Let's see who will win this time.

ardently said: @Kona, you know it always breaks my heart to see the withdrawn and sad look in Sik's face. I can see that in Daehan. Cutie Mingukie is a far cry from Sik's personality 'cause i don't remember our man being or acting like him. Manse when he smiles and giggles, does remind me of Ki Ho Tae, the young Jumong and the real Sik who likes to play jokes to his coworkers, even to his own kids. (No offense meant to others).

@yvonneallen, thank you for Ki Ho-Tae snapshots.
Let's not forget this is Song Il-Kook's forum, which has been dominated by his adorable boys.
He's now well known as Triplets' Dad, instead of Jumong.
That's OK, another cute nickname beside Jumong.
Let me brag about my gift for appa Il-Kook when triplets were about 6 months.I'm still hoping he'll wear it on the show one day (if he remembers having it).
7292105126_ce3e288f01_b.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short clip:  I Am You and Song Il-Kook coverage by KTV.No Subs.
Ref:  http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=65266380

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se go to a folk village in preview cuts for 'Superman is Back'
Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se turned into little Joseon-Dynasty scholars in preview cuts for KBS 2TV's 'Superman is Back'!
SEE ALSO: Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se spotted looking like fashionable toddlers
Song Il Kook and the triplets visited a folk-village school, where they caught eyes in their scholar uniforms. 
During the etiquette lesson, the teacher acted as if he was their father to teach them filial piety, and called out, "Dae Han ah~," to which Dae Han answered, "Yes, father," like the reliable, oldest son that he is. But when the teacher called out the free-spirited Man Se's name, Man Se copied him and replied, "Man Se yah!", in a loud voice, bringing laughs. 
Viewers will also find out why Min Guk burst into tears on the upcoming episode!
Stay tuned for this episode this Sunday at 4:50 PM KST!

song-il-kook_1422060863_superman.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/dae-han-min-guk-and-man-se-go-to-a-folk-village-in-preview-cuts-for-superman-is-back

So Amazing that these M&M are always looking out for each other.  Whenever Mingook is missing, Manse will look for him, and also the other way around, whenever Manse is missing, Mingook will look for his bro Manse! These "Dynamic Duo" are totally in sync.
tumblr_nc9ap30TPO1th35rso2_250.gif
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYPbbbO8GUc-cmoZH7YeV

tumblr_nbxcuhQgJS1r84xpoo3_250.gif
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ20PH9bMctfNsX9aU2KB8

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Min Gook from “Superman Returns” Gives 9 Adorable ExpressionsMin Gook from “Superman Returns” Gives 9 Adorable Expressions

Dae HanMin Gook, and Man Se go through a time machine and travel back to the Joseon Dynasty in the upcoming episode of “Superman Returns.”

Song Il Gook and his triplet sons visit a folk village and take etiquette lessons at the schoolhouse. Wearing traditional blue clothing, the triplets transform intoSungkyunkwan scholars.

Min Gook in particular revealed a lot of aegyo (cuteness). He gives 9 adorable expressions including smiling widely, crying, and more.

MinGook9

This episode air on January 25.

logo-tiny.png