Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Hi everyone! This is the first time that I'm going to comment in this thread, I'm a fan of Il Gook since Jumong, but I haven't seen his other projects since then and honestly, I dont know about the triplets or the return of superman, it's just two weeks back that I encounter them, and I have no idea that he got the cutest triplets ever!

You see I'm a preschool teacher, dealing with childrwm with their age group is my forte, I really enjoy all the interaction with each other because this is what I can see everyday, but interacting with parents are really different, Il Gook is really doing a great job as a parent, he is fortunate that he will rise his children at the same time everything will be firstime because there is no second time. My fave is Deahan, maybe because I'm first born as well but as a perspective of a teacher he is doing a great job being responsible and a compliant child, Manse is just so cheeky but dad can handle him, Minguk will erase all your tiredness if he is in your class because he can entertain well, actually they are like a small class aready!

Waaa...many congrats to our Songie family form, reaching the 1000th pages!!  FIRST thing I saw opening to the recent pages in here!!
 Lets try for another 1000 for 2000, just a day, before New Years eve!!!!   Perfect timing, I might add!! 

To our senior, vets, newbies... *Y*..fightings!!!

8599358870_78cc179da8_o_zps0c1116d8.jpg 

14804702828_48c5e3bd20_o_zpscf51f455.jpg

I thought I wouldn't have a chance to get on my laptop to wish everyone a happy new year so I posted my wish early.  I repeat my wish and would like to revise it a little.  Not that we only want to hear good news about SIK but we also want good news to come from SIK and good news coming for SIK as well.  I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.  :)HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to SIK, the Wifey, DAEHAN, MINGUK, MANSE, and SIKERS!  Wishing you a new year 2015 full of HEALTH, LOVE, HAPPINESS, MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT SIK, FROM SIK, and FOR SIK and MORE TRIPLET EXCITEMENT!
AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGOT TO VOTE FOR OUR MAN. He's dropped drastically to 39th position on the list.  We all want SIK to be on the top 10 right?
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2_result&vote=107

LOVE YOU ALL!
:-*    :-*    :x   :x

charmy2 said:

I thought I wouldn't have a chance to get on my laptop to wish everyone a happy new year so I posted my wish early.  I repeat my wish and would like to revise it a little.  Not that we only want to hear good news about SIK but we also want good news to come from SIK and good news coming for SIK as well.  I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.  :)HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to SIK, the Wifey, DAEHAN, MINGUK, MANSE, and SIKERS!  Wishing you a new year 2015 full of HEALTH, LOVE, HAPPINESS, MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT SIK, FROM SIK, and FOR SIK and MORE TRIPLET EXCITEMENT!
AND PLEASE DO NOT FORGOT TO VOTE FOR OUR MAN. He's dropped drastically to 39th position on the list.  We all want SIK to be on the top 10 right?
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2_result&vote=107

LOVE YOU ALL!
:-*    :-*    :x   :x

Song Il Kook and Triplets Greet Viewers for the New Year on “Superman Returns” Special
superman-returns-triplets1.jpg
Actor Song Il Kook and his triplet sons Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se recently sent their New Year’s greeting to viewers.
The January 1 broadcast of the New Year special of KBS’ variety program “Superman Returns” compiled the best moments chosen by the families on the show. As a part of the special broadcast, Song Il Gook and the triplets’ New Year greetings were revealed.
After dressing Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se in a hanbok, Song Il Kook gathered them together and said, “Let’s do our New Year’s bow,” before greeting viewers: “In the coming year 2015, we hope that it will become a year that is three times happier.”
Song Il Kook first bowed, before Dae Han and Min Gook followed suit and bowed down respectfully as well, saying, “Have a blessed new year.” However, Man Se was the only one to unsuccessfully bow, which caused them to try once again. Although Min Gook ended up sprawling on the floor instead of bowing on the second try, it was close to successful and provided viewers with a good laugh.
song-il-gook-triplets3.jpg
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/31/song-il-gook-and-triplets-greet-viewers-for-the-new-year-on-superman-returns-special/

:bz

This is the third  time Minguk ran away in a photoshoot / video shoot session dressing in traditional Korean clothes. 
tumblr_inline_nhhrms4WRx1t73j6x.gif

This is the second time:tumblr_inline_nh96mlTK5d1t73j6x.gif

Gif credit
The first time was when SIK took the triplets' photos for the 2015 calendar. And here I thought teasing Daddy was Manse's specialty. I guess Minguk just took over :D.