Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Guest daehanna

class="content-title" Song Il Gook Thinks He’ll Get Hit If He Tells His Wife He Wants a Daughter Song Il Gook Thinks He’ll Get Hit If He Tells His Wife He Wants a Daughter

At a “Superman Returns” year-end party, Song Il Gook was asked if he was envious of other fathers on the show. He chose Chu Sung Hoon and Tablo, who are both raising daughters. He shared, “Honestly, I was really hoping one of the triplets would be a girl, but all three came out sons.”

He continued by saying, “I can’t seriously ask my wife about having a daughter. If I were to bring it up, I think I would get hit,” making everyone laugh.

On the episode that aired on December 28, Song Il Gook was shown spending time with Chu Sarang and completely falling for her, even saying “I want a daughter just like Sarang.”

Fans of the show will remember Song Il Gook previously mentioning that he already had names picked out for any daughters he may have: Woo Ri and Na Ra. Combined with the triplets’ names, the five names would make a patriotic cheer.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/28/song-il-gook-thinks-hell-get-hit-if-he-tells-his-wife-he-wants-a-daughter/  

chellsee said:
I can't get over of the awards night!
Daehan's really stand out last night but the three of them were equally very handsome.And not to forget... daddy SIK looks was much younger, extremely gorgeous and super glamorous! I'm so inLOVE!!! :\">
Few more hours and it's Superman time again! Can't wait for episode 58... :x  :x  :x

badsmuler said: chellsee said:
I can't get over of the awards night!
Daehan's really stand out last night but the three of them were equally very handsome.And not to forget... daddy SIK looks was much younger, extremely gorgeous and super glamorous! I'm so inLOVE!!! :\">
Few more hours and it's Superman time again! Can't wait for episode 58... :x  :x  :x

They're all handsome but this man is the most handsome at KBS Ent Awards to me :D :D :D Love Song triplets so much but I have to say "Sorry kids. Please stand aside and let me look at your appa." :D Can't get over how handsome SIK was at KBS show. ;;)
"Fangirling over Song appa " :)) :))
Song6.gif Song4.gif
Song5.gif Song3.gif
Song1.gif Song2.gif

PS:  Pororo is nothing compares to appa for Daehanie :D. He likes and chooses his appa as the ones he like most  on TV ,hehehe. DH is definitely a biggest fan of Song appa. And how happy SIK was when he heard DH's answer :\">
dh.gif dh1.gif

I recently came across a very rude comment about SIK and his wife being horrible parents for allowing the triplets to join Superman Is Back, and it's bad that people use children as mere entertainment. Everyone has their own opinions, and I respect that. But this poster used a very rude word to describe SIK and his wife. Though I can't defend on their behalf, I'd like to write a bit about my own opinion.
I love Superman Is back and can't even thank SIK and his wife enough for allowing the triplets to appear on this show. Are they using the triplets to make money? Absolutely not. It's not like they can't make money. KBS's producers had to spend 1 year persuading them to join. Are they happy with the idea of letting their kids appear on TV? Not really, but as SIK said, he wanted to give his wife time to rest and spend more memorable time with his children. And I, as someone who loves to record videos to keep the lovely moments with my family on tape, feel that it's wonderful to have people to do that for me so that I can be on the tape too. As we all know, SIK loves videotaping his triplets, so he's hardly even in the videos. The Superman Is Back show recorded wonderful footages that SIK can watch with the triplet in the future.
Are we, the viewers, see the triplets and other kids on the show as a mere tool for entertainment? Absolutely not! We love them so much! We are sad when they leave the shows, we are happy for them when they win numerous awards, we feel worried when we hear bad news about them. Many of us consider these beautiful kids the children we all want to have. We watch them grow on the show, we love and support them and their family. Superman Is Back is a family show, so it also helps make family members bond with one another. I see more good than harm in having shows like this. If we all are against kids joining the entertainment industry, there would never have been the King of Pop Michael Jackson who started his career at the age of 5. People have no problem when celebrities sell their children's baby photos for millions of dollars, why judge a show about celebrity dads having memorable time with their kids?
If you really hate the idea of people using kids for entertainment, just think of Superman Is Back as some celebrities' private home movies, and they're kind enough to let us watch it. Spend a little time to watch some episodes before judging, and you'll fall in love with the beautiful children just like we did ;).

Nice, thanks for all the KBS awards photos, glad our Song Family won something, or honored!!  I think it's in his blood, he's gotten more trophies, as well
as flowers!! :D   And Tux!!  

Waves to..kb, ard, zul, metal, doo, bad, gap, dae, chell, newbies/lurkers..and course whom I may have missed?? 
Fightings...  v 

2008~

f_1m_6b62f75.jpg  f_7m_333730d_zps4dd04759.jpg 

2009~
 112008_zps8a1a9006.jpg20081231234329563f3_235214_0_zpsc6c9924e 

page_zps4f615ad1.jpg

Song Il Kook Thanks “Superman Returns” For Showing Him His Triplets’ Brotherly BondywdPdRW.jpg

Actor Song Il Kook recently mentioned how he found out about the bond that his adorable triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se share at the year-end party of the television show “Superman Returns” held last December 29.
According to Song Il Kook, he was able to see how much love his triplets have for each other through the program. “I didn’t know that the triplets’ brotherly bond is that deep. I found out how the children take care of each other through the show,” said Song Il IKook.
In “Superman Returns,” Song Il Kook’s triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se show that they take care of each other while playing. While shooting their calendar, the three hold hands and show their warmth to each other, expressing their affection that viewers find endearing.
Lee Hwi Jae also expressed his opinion about the triplets and commented, “Dae Han, who watches (his brothers) from the sidelines, really seems like he’s the eldest son. Min Gook really has a lot of cuteness in him and Man Se is really carefree.”
“I am able to do things that I could not have done if not for the program, so I am really grateful to ‘Superman Returns,’” added Song Il Kook, expressing his gratitude to the show.
Meanwhile, “Superman Returns” has garnered the Viewers Choice Best Program at the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/song-il-gook-thanks-superman-returns-for-showing-him-his-triplets-brotherly-bond/
*** Note: I change the photo from the article and use one of my favorite instead. :\">

Song Il Kook Reveals Why He Speaks in Honorifics to His Wife
266F324354A0CEC31BFB8C

Song Il Kook revealed the reason why he still speaks formally with his wife.
Song Il Kook spoke at a press conference for KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns” on December 29 and explained his parenting techniques.
He said, “There are really no hard-and-fast rules in parenting. My wife and I always think together, do things by trial and error, reflect, and try again, but there is just one rule. The parents must be happy. If my wife and I are happy and love each other, the children will be the same way as well.” He revealed that this is the reason why he speaks in honorifics to his wife.
Song Il Kook said, “Even when we fight, we speak in honorifics. So since we were married, we have never raised our voices to fight. Speaking in honorifics is a way of trying to stay that way. My goal in life is to first be good to my wife by being a good husband and being a dad that my children won’t be ashamed of. My work comes after that.”
He then added, “I actually travel to China every year for historical exploration. Before that, I wasn’t this mature; I only became mature in my 30s. In my 20s, you could even say I was insufferable. However, that all changed when I started traveling to China. It’s not easy to get your name known as an actor, and I thought I got lucky. But what I realized on these trips was that perhaps it’s not that I’m lucky, but that my grandfather and mother lived good lives, and that transferred onto me.”
He concluded by saying, “When I think about how I can give back to society now, I think the first thing that I can do to show my love for the country is to live happily with the family that I’ve raised. So that’s why my first rule is to love my wife, the second rule is to be a good dad, and the third rule is to be diligent to my work.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/song-il-gook-reveals-why-he-speaks-in-honorifics-to-his-wife/
OMG... I love this man even more, day by day! :x :x :x

“Superman Returns” Song Triplets’ Calendar Makes Almost One Billion Won, May Sell over 200,000 Copies
song-il-gook-triplets1.jpg

The adorable triplets Daehan, Mingook, Manse of “Superman Returns” are proving their immense popularity with the sales of their 2015 calendar.
After opening up pre-order on December 23, the triplets’ calendar has sold 168,000 copies on online e-commerce site Auction by December 30. The gross profits from the sales on Auction alone is almost one billion won.
As the calendars are being sold on other e-commerce sites like Gmarket and 11th St, the final sale figure is expected to be nearing 200,000 copies.
The orders for the calendar will close on December 31, and the calendars will be shipped out starting January 5.
Initially, the triplets’ father Song Il Kook was planning on making the calendar for acquaintances, but after countless requests for purchasable calendars after the broadcast, he decided to make table calendars with profits going to charity.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/29/superman-returns-song-triplets-calendar-make-almost-one-billion-won-may-sell-over-200000-copies/

:bz

All the glowing reports of SIK and triplets' success is enough to warm all of us.  Tremendous success and popularity,however, draws criticism and negative comments.  I believe that appa Song and omma Jeong will be wise in guiding their sons and making sure they are protected.  At least for now, we can enjoy the totally pure cuteness of the triplets.   
Happy New Year to everyone!  Sure nice to hear from blackautumn again.

Daehanie, why soooo handsome and cute, my baby boy ???

10859952_375155339313158_178203492_n_zps

10881747_613690188775609_1365733358_n_zp

10899282_314806935374742_1955608131_n_zp

10899550_407808192708298_75569174_n_zps4

10881751_327154777474975_1407471197_n_zp

Credit to owner

Note : Chongmal chongmal mianne for all SIKers if i post too many Daehan pictures in SIK thread...hope you understand my feeling...i always love SIK and Daehanie private moments, but its a little bit difficult to finds it...i will search again and post it here... [-O< [-O<