Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Made my morning so bright!
Another shooting day, the boys with daddy SIK invades wet market.
Daehan, Minkook, Manse... love you so much!
10419947_822241997832924_88770915654973010885095_822242031166254_437148117158911

kjmcth said:

Song Il-gook and triplets, Daehan, Minguk, Manse going to market on Winter solstice

photo542237.jpg
People are buzzing about the triplets' photo uploaded on an online community website, showing Song Il-gook and triplets, Daehan, Minguk, Manse who went to market for red bean porridge.

On December 22nd, the Winter solstice in Korea, which marks the longest night of the year, they went to a market to get red bean porridge.

In the photo, Song Il-gook is holding Minguk and Manse and Dea-han is standing close next to them in front of a red bean porridge store.

In Korea, people eat red bean porridge on the Winter solstice as a tradition. It was believed the reddish color of red beans expels the bad energy and prevent contagious disease. Sweet rice flour dumplings as many as the number matching one's age are added to each one's red bean porridge.

doodoofan7 said: Minguk and Manse really stole this episode, my cutie Daehan wasn't shown much. With Manse's ability to hit on girls and Minguk's ability to eat, I wouldn't blame KBS for focusing this episode on them. I hope Daehan will have more airtime next week. Does anyone know how long Il Gook and the triplets stayed at Sarang's? I know the dads are usually asked to spend 48 hours alone with the kids, but it's a foreign trip here so I hope it'd last at least 4-5 days. How awesome would it be to have 5 episodes full of Sarang and the triplet's cuteness?

Song Il-Kook donates sales revenue of triplets' KakaoTalk emoticons 
20141223000820_0.jpg

All profits from the sales of KakaoTalk's emoticons will be donated to Green Umbrella Children's Foundation.
If you're using KakaoTalk app, you can easily purchase for 3USD for 24 adorable triplets' cutest emoticons.

Ref:  http://news.nate.com/view/20141223n23622

~~~~~~~~~~~

@charmy2, what a sweet dream you have.  I also believe the Song family will win one of the entertainment award.
Although we can't be there, we can certainly watch the program the day after.  I'll search for it.

Hello everyone. How you doing ? Guess ya'll are really busy at this time. 
The new episode is really fun, especially Mingukie. He made me laugh a lot with his strawberry scene. :)) and it's so adorable too. I don't know why Daehanie completely disappear at this scene ? Luckily, we can see his happy face again when he was playing with the scooter. It seems DH is always a fast learner. While Manse always does everything by his own way :)
And their handsome yet cute Song appa :D
s1.gifs2.gifs3.gif

Since Christmas is coming, I wish SIKers all the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with plenty of merry enjoyment. 

****** MERRY CHRISTMAS ******
Untitled-1.gif

xmas.gif

Song Il Kook to Donate All Proceeds from Sale of Triplets’ 2015 Calendar
song-il-gook-triplets1.jpg

After many viewers of “Superman Returns” requested a chance to purchase the triplets’ calendar created by their dad, actor Song Il Kook, it has been revealed that the 2015 calendar will be going on sale!
On a previous episode of “Superman Returns,” cameras showed Song Il Kook dressing up his three sons, Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, for a calendar photo shoot. Following the broadcast, a large number of requests came in to be able to buy their calendar, leading to the decision to produce more for the public to purchase.
On December 23, a representative of the actor’s agency shared, “[song Il Kook] was only planning to send the triplets’ calendar to close family and friends as a year-end greeting card. However, a lot of people showed their love, so the calendars have been made into desk calendars, and will be up for sale.”
The rep continued, “With a thankful heart for the love for the triplets, [the calendars] have been created for a good cause. All of the proceeds from the sale will be donated for social contribution.”
The calendars are currently up for pre-order from December 24-31 through an online shopping mall, and are scheduled to begin delivery on January 5.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/song-il-gook-to-donate-all-proceeds-from-sale-of-triplets-2015-calendar/

chellsee said:
Song Il Kook to Donate All Proceeds from Sale of Triplets’ 2015 Calendar
song-il-gook-triplets1.jpg

The calendars are currently up for pre-order from December 24-31 through an online shopping mall, and are scheduled to begin delivery on January 5.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/song-il-gook-to-donate-all-proceeds-from-sale-of-triplets-2015-calendar/

Song Triplets Revitalize the Local Economy?

Triplets Daehan, Minguk, and Manse are unintentionally contributing to the revitalization of the local economy.

Actor Song Ilguk's sons, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse's innocent charm and cute acts have touched the hearts of the viewers and brought much laughter.

Moreover, the triplets' every move has been boosting the local economy. The clothes that they wear and the restaurants that they visit become the talk of the town.

A broadcast insider explains, "The triplets' influence is tremendous. The dumpling restaurant that the triplets visited are being discussed on blogs and has reported a growth in revenue due to the increasing number of customers."

He adds, "The king crab restaurant where the triplets called out for 'auntie' has also had a similar effect. The apartment building where Song Ilguk lives and the local Songdo city events have also received a great deal of publicity thanks to the triplets."

But this insider explains that this was never intentional. In fact, even the outfits that the triplets sport in the show are not sponsored.

"The triplets' outfits are all styled by Song Ilguk himself. The show producer hides any display of the logos/labels on the triplets' clothes as these clothes are not sponsored." He adds, "Song Ilguk shows a lot of interest in styling the triplets' outfits himself."

Source: Sports Donga

Thanks for the wonderful translation @blue_angel_1004!
I am so happy for the Song family. There's this magic that I can't explain why I am loving the triplets more and more.Daehan Minkook and Manse, you are truly a blessing!
To daddy SIK and wifey, thank you for allowing us to see and enjoy your adorable boys!  :x :x :x
A very Blessed Christmas to you all dear SIKers and DMMers!
:bz

Fans in Korea, and those who go to Korea to see 'I Am You' this December, will have 2 chances to see SIK and his adorable boys: Dec 24 at 'I Am You' stage, and Dec 27 at 'KBS Entertainment Award'.

Song Il-Kook and triplets go on stage of play, 'I am You' on December 24th
photo542427.jpg

Song Il-Kook's triplets will go the stage of play, 'I am You'.
A source from the play 'I am You' confirmed Song Il-Kook's triplets, Daehan, Minguk, Manse will go on the stage of play, 'I am You' on Christmas Eve.
The source said, "To celebrate the extended performance of the play, the triplets will go on the stage. Since they are toddlers, they are not going to perform in the actual play. They will probably say greetings to the audience".
photo542426.jpg

Play 'I am You' is about Korean Independence Activist, An Joong-guen and his son, An Joong-saeng, who ironically had to live his life as a traitor. The play delivers a sincere message about human dignity.
Actor Song Il-Kook, who is in his prime time again as triplet's dad in the TV show, 'Happy Sunday-Superman Returns', play the double roles as An Joong guen and An Joong-saeng.
Play 'I am You' was scheduled to have the last performance in the end of December originally, however it will have extended performance stretched into January next year thanks to the support from its audience and media.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-il-gook-and-triplets-go-on-stage-of-play--i-am-you-on-december-24th-76846.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another version:
Proceeds from sale of Song Il Kook’s triplets’ 2015 calendar will be donated to charity
94110072.jpg

Song Il Gook‘s triplets who have been charming the nation through KBS 2TV variety program ‘The Return of Superman,’ will be releasing a 2015 calendar for sale where all proceeds will go to charity. Pre-orders will begin from today (December 24th).
In the previous episode of ‘The Return of Superman’ on December 14th, Song Il Gook had dressed up his triplets for a calendar photo shoot at home, which was to be produced for family and friends. Following the broadcast however, viewers’ interest in the calendars started growing, and the large number of requests led to the production of the calendars for sale to the public. Pre-orders will begin through major online shopping websites from today until December 31st.
20141223000820_0.jpg

In addition, emoticons featuring Song Il Gook and his triplets are also available for purchase through mobile chat application, Kakao Talk, where proceeds will also go to charity. The emotions were put up for sale on November 25th, and have been selling well. Song Il Gook has always been a strong advocate of sharing and giving to the less privileged.
To repay everyone for their love towards his triplets, Song Il Gook personally participated in the creation of the emoticons. Proceeds from the sale of the emotions will go towards Child Fund Korea, and help less privileged children get through the chilly winter season.
Delivery of the calendars will begin from January 5th of next year.
By: AlvinCopyright@KpopFighting.com
http://kpopfighting.com/2014/12/24/proceeds-from-sale-of-song-il-kooks-triplets-2015-calendar-will-be-donated-to-charit/

Another version:Song Il Kook's triplets' calendar to be released for sale + profits to be donated to charity
htm_2014122493254c010c011.jpg

You can now own a copy of the calendar featuring your favorite triplets, Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se!
Viewers of 'Superman Is Back' know that Song Il Kook spent some time recently dressing up his adorable sons for a special calendar. It turns out that the calendar, which includes the photos he shot, is being released for sale for a good cause! All of the profits made will be donated to a charity, and the price of the calendar is 5,500 KRW (~ 5 USD).
The pre-order starts today and ends on the 31st, and the calendars will be shipped out on January 5th.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/song-il-kooks-triplets-calendar-to-be-released-for-sale-profits-to-be-donated-to-charity
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's cute gif posted from TRS thread:

TaThien said:While Mingukkie was busy with strawberries, Daehan and Manse got their first experiences with two pretty girls: Ariel (lol) and Sarang~Daehannie showed his interest in Ariel with his tender eyes and smile. He even held "her" very gently :xOn the contrary, Manse kissed Sarang first, then teased her and played with her :))

NMWzovi.gif  Y0k8ZIh.gif

RtTBJpK.gif  TQsKvq6.gif