Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

Another version:IU reveals she is a fan of Song Il Kook's triplets on 'Entertainment Relay'
IU revealed herself to be a fan of Song Il Kook's triplets!
During the '2014 IU Awards' segment of her interview with KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', IU unsurprisingly gave the best friend award to actress Yoo In Na, explaining, "We get along so well. We hang out at least once a week and at most, 8-9 times a week. We meet up with each other so often that those around us ask if we're dating."
As the nation's little sister, she gave the nation's little brother award to the 'triplets' aka Song Il Kook's triplets. She shared, "When I watch them, they're so cute. I think that everyone would agree on this nation's little brother award." When asked, "This is a funny question but among Dae Han, Min Guk, and Man Se, who is closest to your style?", IU shared, "Dae Han. He's so mature."
Who doesn't love the nation's triplets?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/iu-reveals-she-is-a-fan-of-song-il-kooks-triplets-on-entertainment-relay

TSR ep.57 from my version : =)) =))

1. Daehanie...this young boy never stop to make me happy and mesmerized... :-bd  
    - How responsible he was to pulled the big box by himself when his maknae, Manse gave up and leaved it... O:-)
    - Before at the airport...as usual it was him who had to held his brother hands...this time is Mingukie...and how polite Daehan to an airport   
      worker after she checked his passport... :x :x
    - His lovely interaction with Manse while only two of them read the book...
    - When its time for napping...its seems its easy to make him sleep
    - He's the fastest learner than his brothers to used the otoped and catched up Sarang... :-bd

2. Mingukie...my stomach gets hurt because of laughing when he eats more strawberries than Sarang... :)) :))

3. Manse...i just want to sing Lee seung gi song, " Sarang noona is my woman "...special for him...LOL

4. Our man, SIK appa...love him so much when he tried hard to won Sarang heart and get close to her... :x :x

PS : Maybe i'm too bias over my Daehanie...but i feel Sarang appa likes him so much...CSH appa often caress his head that even he slept beside Daehan and hugged him just for seconds... :x :x

Summary of Superman Is Back episode 57 (triplets' part)
Il Gook took the triplets to the airport in his car. He took out 2 black strollers (not the red one) to push the triplets. He had a hard time pushing the strollers and dragging his huge suitcase at the same time. When they checked in, Il Gook distributed the passports to the triplets and showed them that the passport photos are the ones he took for them a while back. He even made really cute passports covers with names of the triplets on it. 
When Il Gook led the triplets to the airplane, he showed them the airplanes out side the glass windows. The triplets waved hello and said there are many planes out there. When Il Gook led them to their seats, Minguk fastened his own seat bets when his dad was busy with his brothers. Then he said to his dad "Minguk has fastened the seat belt". Il Gook complimented him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Minguk then turned to the cameraman and told him that he has fastened his own seat belt. Il Gook held the triplets' hands when the plane took off. Minguk started singing, which made the other passengers laugh. Minguk was chewing his passport when the stewardess brough him his food. He touched the food when it was still hot and started blowing it. 
When they arrived at (I think) Narita international airport, they took the bus to Sarang's house. During the ride, Il Gook told the triplets that they're not in Korea anymore and that they're now in Japan, a foreign country. Il Gook started asking each of them who they've gone to Japan to meet, and when they answered "Sarang noona" he gave them a cookie. When they arrived at Sarang's apartment building, Daehan and Manse dragged the huge luggage box for their dad. When Sarang heard the doorbell, she was really excited and ran to the door. Sung Hoon opened the door. Manse ran to wave at Sarang dog's Kyoro and tried to scare him. Daehan and Manse went into the house but ran out right away because they were scared of Kyoro. Sarang scolded Kyoro "that's not good" and locked Kyoro up in the bedroom. She then announced that Kyoro has been locked so that the triplets could come in. They started exploring the apartment and playing with Sarang's toy. Manse called Sarang's camel "dinosaur", and when Il Gook tried telling him that it's a camel, he kept insisting that it was a dinosaur.
Sung Hoon started cooking the triplets' favorite meat while Il Gook told the kids a story. Sarang seemed to love the way Il Gook told the story. Il Gook asked Manse to give him a kiss and then asked him to kiss Sarang as well. Sarang tried to resist at first but gave Manse a kiss anyway, and wiped her mouth after the kiss. Il Gook complimented Manse. 
Lunch was served. Sung Hoon asked the triplets if the food was delicious and they said yes. After they had finished eating, Sung Hoon brought out strawberries as desert. Minguk showed off his eating ability by eating one strawberry after another, and he put all of them straight into his mouth without taking one bite at a time. Minguk ate so fast that Sarang and Manse only ate very little. After they finished eating the strawberries, Sung Hoon asked if they want more and Minguk said yes. When new strawberries were put on the table, Minguk pulled the dish closer to him and started eating like an elephant. Sarang took 3 strawberries and held them on her hands so that Minguk can't eat them all. Manse asked for a strawberry and Sung Hoon asked Sarang to give him one of hers. Il Gook laughed at Minguk's eating speed. It seemed that Daehan didn't have any strawberries.
After lunch, Sung Hoon brought out blankets for everyone to sleep. While Sung Hoon and Daehan slept right away, Il Gook was busy putting Minguk to sleep and trying to stop Manse and Sarang. They were playing with each other and wouldn't sleep. After Il Gook told them to shut their eyes, Sarang and Manse went to sleep. A little while later, Sarang woke up while the others were still sleeping. Il Gook woke up and tried to tell Sarang to go sit next to him so he could read her a story. Sarang, even though she was laughing when Il Gook told her and the triplets a story before, didn't show any interest in Il Gook this time. Il Gook put in the puppet gloves and tried to make Sarang smile. She finally smiled at him and took the puppet gloves from him to play. Sung Hoon woke up and put the blanket back on Minguk.
Il Gook gave Sarang a helmet as a present. After the boys woke up, they all took a train to Tokyo port at Odaiba to play on their scooters. Sarang wore the helmet that Il Gook gave her. The kids really enjoyed their time near the beach.

The end of episode 57 :)
Credit: http://daehanmingukmanse.com/

I wonder if it's okay to post the link to the unaired episode of Superman is back here, coz I'm afraid it could be illegal. If anyone wants to watch episode 57 full version (with no subtitles), you can go to https://www.facebook.com/dehanmingukmanse to find the links.

:o)   :o)   :o

Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 57 broadcasted on 21-Dec-2014 NO SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d27sx_returnofsuperman57-songilkook-21dec2014-no-subs
1280x720-8vS.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:o)   :o)   :o

KSB World Return of Superman with the Song's Family episode 54 broadcasted on 21-Dec-2014 ENGLISH SUBS.

Make sure to change the quality to 480 for best picture
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2d2cga_kbsworld-returnofsuperman54-songilkook-e-sub
1280x720-831.jpg

:bz

Guest daehanna

class="content-title" “Superman Returns” Triplets to Make Appearance at 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards
“Superman Returns” Triplets to Make Appearance at 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards

It has been revealed that a few very special guests will be making an appearance at the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards.

Actor Song Il Gook’s triplet sons—Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se—will be in attendance at KBS’ year-end entertainment awards ceremony.

This upcoming awards ceremony, which is scheduled to be broadcast this coming December 27, will be featuring various stars that received a lot of love throughout the year of 2014. Included in this lineup of rising variety stars are the “Superman Returns” triplets.

The Song Triplets have continued to earn much popularity since joining the show, as viewers fell for the three boys’ charms. With their appearance confirmed, many are already looking forward to seeing them all dressed up in matching suits and ties.

Not only will the triplets be in attendance, Chu Sung Hoon and daughter Sarang, as well the cast of “Gag Concert,” “1 Night 2 Days,” and other KBS variety shows will also be present to brighten up the year-end event.

Meanwhile, Shin Dong Yup, Yoo Hee Yeol, and Sung Si Kyung are set to host the December 27 live broadcast of 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards this year.

Minguk and Manse really stole this episode, my cutie Daehan wasn't shown much. With Manse's ability to hit on girls and Minguk's ability to eat, I wouldn't blame KBS for focusing this episode on them. I hope Daehan will have more airtime next week. Does anyone know how long Il Gook and the triplets stayed at Sarang's? I know the dads are usually asked to spend 48 hours alone with the kids, but it's a foreign trip here so I hope it'd last at least 4-5 days. How awesome would it be to have 5 episodes full of Sarang and the triplet's cuteness?

Hello SIKers! I have something nice to share with you:
Last night I had a dream that I attended the KBS entertainment awards. The triplets were running around.  I was sitting in my chair, like in a movie theater, it's not supposed to be like that right?  I've watch KBS awards people are sitting at table like dinner type party.  Anyways, Min Gook ran towards me and I had a chance to pick him up and hold him in my arms, I don't know why I didn't bo bo him, which I really regret that now. Min Gook got the special Daesang awards.  He got the trophy in his hands, which is a stuffed hello Kitty or Mini/Micky mouse, I can't remember. 
How I wish my dream come true!  :))  
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL LOVELY SIKERS!  

:x       :-*