Song Il Kook 송일국

KonaBeans

It is not over yet going to tell the whole story like you said its a sad story and i knew when i started it would take more than one video to tell it. Harry is a hero who is going to rescue this woman no matter how dumb she is. So look forward to the next video with more of Harry rescuing Maria. So glad you enjoyed the video.
Yvonne Allen 

Guest sig-Hadise

Hello Dear SIKERS

Dear hooi , Your art work fantastic as always.

Dear yvonne  , I enjoyed watching your video

Thanks all sikers for sharing.

20467788995501135634.jpg

GeNtLe Staff has announced Birthday / Fan Meet early this year:  SEPTEMBER 27, 2014.
Please read below.
If you're interested, let me know if I can help.
There's no change on Musical dates, Nov 27 - Feb 15, but no new details.

[∥American∥] About 2014 Song Il Kook Fanmeeting & Birthday party|----------- Foreigner[JP2]luvhime|조회 2|추천 0|2014.05.21. 02:19http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/Yd1/900 

Dear GeNtLe family members^^

한얼STAFF announced about 2014 Song Il Kook Fanmeeting & Birthday party.

See below;

http://cafe.daum.net/GeNtLeSongillgook/8VLY/5

2014 송일국 Fanmeeting & Birthday party

< Translation >

Dear GeNtLe family members^^

As we're GeNtLe members, all of us know well the meaning of Oct. 1st!^^

In advance, we accept temporary application to know the participants in round figures.

It's because to decide where to reserve and to fix the party fee or the concept of the event.   

So please read the announcement carefully and cooperate.

2014 Fanmeeting & Birthday party Temporary application Guide

1. Date : September 27th ( Sat )

( Changable due to the reservation of the place )

2. Time : Not fixed  ( Expected time is about 5:00 pm~ )

3. Place : Not fixed  ( Within Seoul )

4. Time required ( expected ) : About 3 hours

5. Party fee : Not fixed

( We hope you'll understand it difficult to let you know even the approximate amount of party fee, because the place and the number of the participants, the concept of the event have not yet been fixed.)

6. Temporary application deadline : 5/21 ( Wed ) 12:00 am  ~ 5/28 ( Wed ) midnight

7. How to apply Temporary application : We'll open " 2014 팬미팅&생파 가신청 " ( 2014 Fanmeeting & Birthday party Temporary application Room ) at the upper left bar, so click and fill in the form as below;  

GeNtLe nickname / daum ID / Yes

It's not first-come-first-served basis.

Secret comment and proxy application are forbidden. )

8. Qualification : More than Regular member ( The penalized member is excluded )

-. First, after we get the number of the participants -> Reserve the place -> Decide the program -> Fix the Party Fee -> Definite Application and Party Fee Guide.

We'll announce gradually when it'll be fixed. 

Penalty doesn't applied to this temporary application, as there are many things not fixed.

For smooth progress, we hope only member that can participate the party without fail will apply.

Aigoo, part 3 of the special Mysteries of Human Body is showing on KBS World now, but it's not the voice of SIK. Facebook Gasp EmoticonHe probably had some conflict with the schedule.Bummer!
The program is not interesting without his moderated voice.  Facebook Grumpy Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabi, I suppose you have seen this poster and there were news articles.SIK name is not on it but we're pretty sure he'll play the lead role.
14239083224_1a38f4f8d2_o_d.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest sketch of Jumong by a talented fan, Kuromame.
277C4D3E5379C987252B93

Kona, i guess you didn't finish watching part 3, ha ha! disappointed with the strange and unfamiliar voice huh!? kidding...
Thanks Yvonne... everyone's ideal lifetime partner, that's Jang Soo! 
I'm in the mood of watching TOE again... weekend please come faster! Here's the famous trademark, embracing while gently holding and protecting the head. SIK is the sweetest!
ce4b7cab-8a01-438f-856a-42f079b60a2b_zps
Kisses to everyone here! :-* :-* :-*

celiapkorean

said:

Yes, yes Chell! This struck me too, from the very beginning. I tried to capture his tender loving gesture in a slideshow, a few years ago (while learning how to use windows moviemaker LOL)

At the end of the slideshow there’s an image with my hand and his (YES!), actually a crop made by Kona from a picture taken at his BD/FM party in 2011.

chellsee said: Kona, i guess you didn't finish watching part 3, ha ha! disappointed with the strange and unfamiliar voice huh!? kidding...
Thanks Yvonne... everyone's ideal lifetime partner, that's Jang Soo! 
I'm in the mood of watching TOE again... weekend please come faster! Here's the famous trademark, embracing while gently holding and protecting the head. SIK is the sweetest!
ce4b7cab-8a01-438f-856a-42f079b60a2b_zps
Kisses to everyone here! :-* :-* :-*

OMG, look here !!!
Dad and the boys are darling. Want to hug and kiss them (all of 4)  . Dad is anxious to have the boys participate in triathlon.

2014 Incheon Triathlon.
SIK is not participating on this one but he's expected to participate in Hongseong Triathlon in early June.
Photos reposted from HItomi's FB.
10290642_680079398696414_361856890809958

10172575_680079415363079_283950209651289

Oh my... lovely angels! they are so adorable and very cute in their blue cycling helmet. 
Daddy loves to bring them around, he really spend quality time with the kids. You the man -SIK! 
Thanks for sharing Kona! :-*