[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

2 hours ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I read in his TOMORROW interview that he is not interested to have kids esp IF BOTH of them are actors. They will work hard to have time for each other even harder with kids. 

Based on this and how he answered his recent interview, I am still shipping them strong and from the radio interview they did and the songs they chose, one is about slowly and the other about being the rock really parallels his recent answer about friendship type relationship versus passionate ones.  Slowly melting versus burning if you know what I mean.  Makes me giddy.  Anyhow, I call that a win for now :happydance:

PEB is still the only female he has a couple picture with on his IG.  I think it is deliberate. :hwaiting2:

• Like 2

Why am I giggling here? :partyblob: Just reading your conversation and KSW’s answers from that interview made me smile like an idiot.

See? There is nothing to question about RoBin. No big and visible crumbs but these tiny bits (from the fish’s mouth) are considered crumbs, too for those who know him and PEB and the kind of “special” friendship they have. :hooray2:

Thank you for sharing it here @MimiSchu 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Q: What is your ideal type of marriage?
RW: I think a synergistic relationship would be good for now. We have things to learn from each other, our hobbies match well, and yes, that's the ideal type!

Q: [If it's a perfect fit] What about appearance? What in particular?
RW: You should see it with your mind's eye.

Q: She's pretty in your mind's eye, upward relationship hhhhh

RW: I think there are a lot of married people, but I thought it would be nice to be like a close friend. I hope to be a close friend, a friend who will stay with me for the rest of my life. Well, rather than loving passionately, I thought that I would like to be a friend who I can show my all to.
Q: Yes, then it's not that you have developed your view of marriage while doing this [MM], but it's just that you originally had it.
RW: Yes, that's right.

Regarding to this interview, KSW has lit my delulu heart again. >.<

• Blob 1

On 11/1/2023 at 7:14 AM, mktgkat said:

Im looking forward to the Baeksang Awards this year end. They will most likely be there. I hope to see their interactions with each other. I remember KMJ, former ML, being a few seats away from her. Then PEB saying Rwn is her ideal man. Now its gonna be Rwn, former ML, a few seats away from her. Same feelings about the shipping thing. I'm still hoping... But there's just no crumbs... So I am just looking forward to the Baeksang hoping to get something... It's just that PEB never looked at a man like she looked at Rwn you know.... and I'm still thinking up to this day when it was charades promo of DWY why did JBA point to rwn when it was woo young woo like what did she want to say... :crazymad:

Is the Baeksang Awards twice a year? Wasn't one just held on April 28, 2023 wherein PEB won the Daesang Award?

Why would Rwn would be in the Baeksang? Was he nominated for something? Just wondering?

19 hours ago, MimiSchu said:

Extract of the MM press conference - 231030 (rough translation through google translate):

"RW: I think there are a lot of married people, but I thought it would be nice to be like a close friend. I hope to be a close friend, a friend who will stay with me for the rest of my life. Well, rather than loving passionately, I thought that I would like to be a friend who I can show my all to."

Google translate is not 2,000% accurate but we get the gist of what he is saying.

Okay, I have a different take/ only my opinion. So sorry my friends. Please do not hate me?

1) This is funny. Rowoon reads too much philosphical books. I hope he does not get into too philosophical, weird world, mumbo-jumbo, hocus-pocus, gobbledygook, new-age, alternative, BS ideas. It is simple. Either you are married or not. And marriage is the ONLY insitution that I can think of right now (with few exceptions) that "you can show your ALL to". Friendship does not. I have had a close male friend since college, I can NOT show "my all to him".  I grew up with 3 older sisters and yet I can't really show "my all to them". And even if I did, in wasn't a lifetime and until my death. My marriage to my husband is the only place where I could show "my all to" because I am with him 24/7 until the day I die and probably in the next life. Friendship does not. Marriage has a deeper, more bonded, more connected, more loyal committment. Friendship no matter how close, is not. You can also be "close friends" to a lot of people. There is no exclusivity in being friends with a ton of people but there is with marriage. Marriage is protected (at least legally/religiously). Friendship is not. 

Live-In relationship is just like marriage but without the papers. But after 7 years of living together, PEB will be called common-law-wife. Maybe, they may not like marriage but just live together? PEB being Catholic/Christian may not allow it but that is another option if PEB is terrified of the label "marriage".

2) It sort of signals to me that he made a move on PEB. We all know how much he adores PEB. But I think he was friend-zoned by PEB (like what Wiz mentioned) but with some sort of mutual understanding. Or a promise of something later. Maybe, PEB asked KSW to wait? MimiSchu is right. He is probably telling us he is single as of the moment but has a deep friendship. He cherises that deep friendship. But that is about it.

3) This has PEB's fingerprints all over this crime-scene-conversation. hehehe. You all know how I love PEB to death but like MimiSchu and I have told others in this forum: PEB is misguided. And now she has misguided KSW into thinking that a "close friendship" is enough. I have researched PEB enough to say that all she says is: 1) she wants a close frienship 2) she wants to be comfortable as like a friend, blah, blah, blah. This is the first time I have ever heard of KSW wanting a "close frienship" instead. There was one article I read where he stated that: if ever he was to propose, it would only be the two of them chilling at home. Meaning, before this interview and before PEBs influence he believed in MARRIAGE. What happened in this interview is PEB's "fault".

4) I am not a psychatrist or psychologist but I think PEB has Avoidant personality disorder, also known as intimacy anxiety disorder. The fact that she does not want to "date", does not like the term "dating" and then if it fails and she moves on to the next (that is the real world) and wants a "close friendship" instead. Plus, she wants a man who is "innocent". I mean, sure you can be "innocent" before marriage. But how can you be "innocent" after marriage? And as it stands, I have not even heard her talk about marriage. I could be wrong. But so far, that means it would be ZERO kissing and touching and little bit more for her poor "boyfriend". Poor guy, whoever he is. And to top it all, NO marriage? Poor guy. So, a "close frienship" or just a "platonic" relationship? Maybe, that is why KSW said" "instead of loving passionately"? What is wrong with loving passionately? And KSW is a passionate, touchy, feely guy. Again, this is PEBs influence of wrong and twisted concepts about love and marriage written all over KSW.

Poor guy. Who would want to invest all that time with her if there is no future (marriage) for the both of them?

4.a) The final scene in TKA, she was awfully shy after KSW kissed her on the beach to the point of gently pushing away

4.b) One person in this forum has noticed during TKA that whenever KSW would hold PEB hand in some scenes or even in some BTS; she is the first to let it go (even though it is not directed for her to do so)

There is something wrong with PEB when it comes to relationships and romance. Can't exactly put my finger on it.

5) PEB thinks her awards, her shows, her fans, her fame, her recognition, her money will make her a WHOLE WOMAN. Wrong!

Nothing beats the feeling of holding an infant in your arms to call your own. Nothing beats having a little bit of God in you, to be able to create another human being.  Nothing beats the best job in the whole world: MOM. (No offense to those who have no children). This applies to KSW.

Now, ALL OF THIS could be untrue:

1) if "close friendship" is just CODE WORD for Boyfriend-Girlfriend. They probably just don't like the labels of BF-GF?

2) some close friendships DO end up in marriages. All hope is not lost.

3) sometimes in my wlldest dreams I hope PEB gets pregnant already so she is forced to marry. HAH!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Okay, I have a different take/ only my opinion. So sorry my friends. Please do not hate me?

Thank you @Pen G for sharing your thoughts.  I think we might need to go back to the questions.  Although the translation may not be accurate.  I think the question on that conversation is about marriage.  I got from the answer was a marriage is would be nice if the couple was like close friendship rather than just loving passionately.  Even with the quirky translation it does say “would be nice to be like a close friend” meaning mariage relationship to be like a close friend.  

That is my interpretation of that exert :blush:

I think for both PEB and RW, using the word friendship doesn’t mean they only want or desire to stay as friends for potential relationships but rather the type of relationship and type of bonding and comfort and openness is like a best friend rather than passionate attraction.  

Perhaps that’s how his mom and dad might be too and see the joy and comfort of that type of relationship.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Thank you @Pen G for sharing your thoughts.  I think we might need to go back to the questions.  Although the translation may not be accurate.  I think the question on that conversation is about marriage.  I got from the answer was a marriage is would be nice if the couple was like close friendship rather than just loving passionately.  Even with the quirky translation it does say “would be nice to be like a close friend” meaning mariage relationship to be like a close friend.  

I think for both PEB and RW, using the word friendship doesn’t mean they only want or desire to stay as friends for potential relationships but rather the type of relationship and type of bonding and comfort and openness is like a best friend rather than passionate attraction.  

Perhaps that’s how his mom and dad might be too and see the joy and comfort of that type of relationship.  

Could be. It is possible. But the qualifier to me is what he said before that:

" I think there are a lot of married people, but I thought it would be nice to be like a close friend."

I know the translation is imperfect but what he said up front was more like: "In contrast to married people........". But I could be totally wrong, too. It just threw me off? hahahaha.

Congrats to your Mom and Dad!

28 minutes ago, Pen G said:

Congrats to your Mom and Dad!

Haha @Pen G I said perhaps his mom and dad, not mine, might have a relationship more like best friends and he sees how much joy it bring but anyhow, just a lot of maybes like you said.  

His answer might mean completely nothing too.  

1 hour ago, Yuen10 said:

" I think there are a lot of married people, but I thought it would be nice to be like a close friend."

I forgot to add: How would he know and assume that married people aren't close friends? Just like your Mom and Dad were friends. But because when he said kind of like: " ..... there are a lot of married people........ BUUUUUTTTTTT.........

Just my interpretation. If I wrong then my whole page semi-lengthy comment is such a BIG waste of your time. ahhahahahaha.

15 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

Haha @Pen G I said perhaps his mom and dad, not mine, might have a relationship more like best friends and he sees how much joy it bring but anyhow, just a lot of maybes like you said.  

Ahhhh! My bad. So sorry!!!!!!!!:dissapointed:

16 minutes ago, Yuen10 said:

That is true. Maybe, I am putting too much into it.

Sorry, I thought it was your Mom and Dad. You meant, his Mom and Dad. Plus, the fact PEB always says: "she wants a close friend", too!

20 hours ago, Penny said:

Wow, our boy is really mature guy. The common man use to say something about the looks like of his ideal girlfriend. But instead of that, he put in the first possition about that frienship relation. With this answer for me his already dating with someone who make him fell comfy in his private life. 

Opposite of what some of you mention that is time to give up this shipping, today for after read this interview, I could say that I'm really confident with Robin. I still have not see  any evidente that they are not in a realationship. All the hints that make us to be in the forum are still there:

1. Rowoon only has couple picture of PEB in his IG and after 2 year are still there. 

2.Rowoon has not send any FT to his FL in the same way like he did to PEB

3. The off camera interactions  with his FL are still lack of real heart flutterate feeling

Yes, it is possible Penny. Anything is possible in this delulu world of RoBin Shipper's Paradise.

Thank you for your comments. You are very helpful to all of us!

3 hours ago, Pen G said:

"RW: I think there are a lot of married people, but I thought it would be nice to be like a close friend. I hope to be a close friend, a friend who will stay with me for the rest of my life. Well, rather than loving passionately, I thought that I would like to be a friend who I can show my all to."

Google translate is not 2,000% accurate but we get the gist of what he is saying.

1) This is funny. Rowoon reads too much philosphical books. I hope he does not get into too philosophical, weird world, mumbo-jumbo, hocus-pocus, gobbledygook, new-age, alternative, BS ideas. It is simple. Either you are married or not. And marriage is the ONLY insitution that I can think of right now (with few exceptions) that "you can show your ALL to". Friendship does not. I have had a close male friend since college, I can NOT show "my all to him".  I grew up with 3 older sisters and yet I can't really show "my all to them". And even if I did, in wasn't a lifetime and until my death. My marriage to my husband is the only place where I could show "my all to" because I am with him 24/7 until the day I die and probably in the next life. Friendship does not. Marriage has a deeper, more bonded, more connected, more loyal committment. Friendship no matter how close, is not. You can also be "close friends" to a lot of people. There is no exclusivity in being friends with a ton of people but there is with marriage. Marriage is protected (at least legally/religiously). Friendship is not. 

Live-In relationship is just like marriage but without the papers. But after 7 years of living together, PEB will be called common-law-wife. Maybe, they may not like marriage but just live together? PEB being Catholic/Christian may not allow it but that is another option if PEB is terrified of the label "marriage".

2) It sort of signals to me that he made a move on PEB. We all know how much he adores PEB. But I think he was friend-zoned by PEB (like what Wiz mentioned) but with some sort of mutual understanding. Or a promise of something later. Maybe, PEB asked KSW to wait? MimiSchu is right. He is probably telling us he is single as of the moment but has a deep friendship. He cherises that deep friendship. But that is about it.

3) This has PEB's fingerprints all over this crime-scene-conversation. hehehe. You all know how I love PEB to death but like MimiSchu and I have told others in this forum: PEB is misguided. And now she has misguided KSW into thinking that a "close friendship" is enough. I have researched PEB enough to say that all she says is: 1) she wants a close frienship 2) she wants to be comfortable as like a friend, blah, blah, blah. This is the first time I have ever heard of KSW wanting a "close frienship" instead. There was one article I read where he stated that: if ever he was to propose, it would only be the two of them chilling at home. Meaning, before this interview and before PEBs influence he believed in MARRIAGE. What happened in this interview is PEB's "fault".

4) I am not a psychatrist or psychologist but I think PEB has Avoidant personality disorder, also known as intimacy anxiety disorder. The fact that she does not want to "date", does not like the term "dating" and then if it fails and she moves on to the next (that is the real world) and wants a "close friendship" instead. Plus, she wants a man who is "innocent". I mean, sure you can be "innocent" before marriage. But how can you be "innocent" after marriage? And as it stands, I have not even heard her talk about marriage. I could be wrong. But so far, that means it would be ZERO kissing and touching and little bit more for her poor "boyfriend". Poor guy, whoever he is. And to top it all, NO marriage? Poor guy. So, a "close frienship" or just a "platonic" relationship? Maybe, that is why KSW said" "instead of loving passionately"? What is wrong with loving passionately? And KSW is a passionate, touchy, feely guy. Again, this is PEBs influence of wrong and twisted concepts about love and marriage written all over KSW.

Poor guy. Who would want to invest all that time with her if there is no future (marriage) for the both of them?

4.a) The final scene in TKA, she was awfully shy after KSW kissed her on the beach to the point of gently pushing away

4.b) One person in this forum has noticed during TKA that whenever KSW would hold PEB hand in some scenes or even in some BTS; she is the first to let it go (even though it is not directed for her to do so)

There is something wrong with PEB when it comes to relationships and romance. Can't exactly put my finger on it.

5) PEB thinks her awards, her shows, her fans, her fame, her recognition, her money will make her a WHOLE WOMAN. Wrong!

Nothing beats the feeling of holding an infant in your arms to call your own. Nothing beats having a little bit of God in you, to be able to create another human being.  Nothing beats the best job in the whole world: MOM. (No offense to those who have no children). This applies to KSW.

Now, ALL OF THIS could be untrue:

1) if "close friendship" is just CODE WORD for Boyfriend-Girlfriend. They probably just don't like the labels of BF-GF?

2) some close friendships DO end up in marriages. All hope is not lost.

3) sometimes in my wlldest dreams I hope PEB gets pregnant already so she is forced to marry. HAH!

From what I understand with Rowoon’s statement, he likes his “romantic” relationship to be grounded in friendship. 

You won’t be hated with your opinions my friend :)

Now this is my view and answer to yours:

1. I agree with how you said marriage is a commitment. Yes definitely it is and it’s a promise between two people and to God (as for me who’s a Catholic) or to another Being (for non-Catholic). But I think what he was trying to say is he wants a relationship where they’re not only husband-and-wife but also friends. I’m married for 20 years now and I can totally relate to his ideals in marriage. It’s like married-to-my-best-friend kind of thing, not exactly but sort of. His view of marriage is that it is grounded in friendship which he couldn’t or was not able to elaborate.

2. I can see two scenarios: (a) IF he is in a relationship whether it’s not allowed to be out in the public OR it’s just his choice not to share so as to protect that special someone and what they have, he would try everything to conceal it. He would act as if he’s single, talk like a single would do for the public to believe and not speculate. (2) He is single-but-not-available-to-mingle at the moment (by choice), sort of making himself exclusive to this special someone because he’s in a special and deep friendship with mutual understanding.

3-4. Let’s give PEB the benefit of the doubt :D  She hasn’t experienced to be a girlfriend yet not even date someone. But I doubt if she hasn’t felt admiration or liking someone or having a crush since. I believe it was just her choice not to fall hard on someone but that doesn’t mean she was/is misguided or she doesn’t believe in long term commitment. Her

belief of “close friendship” doesn’t end there, it goes deeper, deeper that us (fans and mere spectators won’t see until she shares it with the public).

”Innocent” could mean different to her. Innocent like someone whose intentions are pure, perhaps she meant “gentleman”, someone who doesn’t take advantage of her being NBSB. 

4a. I have watched that last scene at the beach numerous times, that pushing gesture for me seemed to be her way of giggling with that passionate kiss they shared, she must have felt something I guess, a spark from within(?) 

4b. Her letting go of KSW’s hands or embrace or backing off from being too close first doesn’t have a negative meaning for me but being professional in front of the camera. She could have just held his hands, kept being embraced, lingered on the kiss more but a lot of people around them were watching, observing and being a modest and shy PEB, she’d avoid misconceptions from the people looking at them. BUT hell, ahe was probably like drowning inside with KSW’s gaze, touch and kisses!!! She was just prentending to not be affected LOL

5. Did she actually say that? Career-wise that must be the meaning of being a woman in her profession - being recognized, known for her being an effective actress, countless fans all over the world and all the awards she receives. Could she be speaking from her that side of self, as an actress? She could have shared a different answer if asked being a woman outside her career. 

And with your conclusion, I love 3 the most! Hahaha hilarious but who knows hey? 

My point of views might be too positive but I’d like to keep it that way. PEB might seem to be distant from having a romantic or serious relationship this very moment, same with KSW but I do believe they don’t and won’t divulge their current affairs at this stage whether “the” relationship to each other or to someone else. They might in the future when they’ve already enjoyed their privacy, their own world outside the public scrutiny esp their possessive fans AND (maybe) when getting married is already in their plan. 

Finally, they both looked inspired and happy in their public appearances, AND again there’s this different GLOW that really shines sooooo brightly! I’m not saying they look “in love” but I guess what’s inside sticks out slightly even if you try to hide it! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

42 minutes ago, woobin said:

From what I understand with Rowoon’s statement, he likes his “romantic” relationship to be grounded in friendship. 

You won’t be hated with your opinions my friend :)

Now this is my view and answer to yours:

1. I agree with how you said marriage is a commitment. Yes definitely it is and it’s a promise between two people and to God (as for me who’s a Catholic) or to another Being (for non-Catholic). But I think what he was trying to say is he wants a relationship where they’re not only husband-and-wife but also friends. I’m married for 20 years now and I can totally relate to his ideals in marriage. It’s like married-to-my-best-friend kind of thing, not exactly but sort of. His view of marriage is that it is grounded in friendship which he couldn’t or was not able to elaborate.

2. I can see two scenarios: (a) IF he is in a relationship whether it’s not allowed to be out in the public OR it’s just his choice not to share so as to protect that special someone and what they have, he would try everything to conceal it. He would act as if he’s single, talk like a single would do for the public to believe and not speculate. (2) He is single-but-not-available-to-mingle at the moment (by choice), sort of making himself exclusive to this special someone because he’s in a special and deep friendship with mutual understanding.

3-4. Let’s give PEB the benefit of the doubt :D  She hasn’t experienced to be a girlfriend yet not even date someone. But I doubt if she hasn’t felt admiration or liking someone or having a crush since. I believe it was just her choice not to fall hard on someone but that doesn’t mean she was/is misguided or she doesn’t believe in long term commitment. Her

belief of “close friendship” doesn’t end there, it goes deeper, deeper that us (fans and mere spectators won’t see until she shares it with the public).

”Innocent” could mean different to her. Innocent like someone whose intentions are pure, perhaps she meant “gentleman”, someone who doesn’t take advantage of her being NBSB. 

4a. I have watched that last scene at the beach numerous times, that pushing gesture for me seemed to be her way of giggling with that passionate kiss they shared, she must have felt something I guess, a spark from within(?) 

4b. Her letting go of KSW’s hands or embrace or backing off from being too close first doesn’t have a negative meaning for me but being professional in front of the camera. She could have just held his hands, kept being embraced, lingered on the kiss more but a lot of people around them were watching, observing and being a modest and shy PEB, she’d avoid misconceptions from the people looking at them. BUT hell, ahe was probably like drowning inside with KSW’s gaze, touch and kisses!!! She was just prentending to not be affected LOL

5. Did she actually say that? Career-wise that must be the meaning of being a woman in her profession - being recognized, known for her being an effective actress, countless fans all over the world and all the awards she receives. Could she be speaking from her that side of self, as an actress? She could have shared a different answer if asked being a woman outside her career. 

And with your conclusion, I love 3 the most! Hahaha hilarious but who knows hey? 

My point of views might be too positive but I’d like to keep it that way. PEB might seem to be distant from having a romantic or serious relationship this very moment, same with KSW but I do believe they don’t and won’t divulge their current affairs at this stage whether “the” relationship to each other or to someone else. They might in the future when they’ve already enjoyed their privacy, their own world outside the public scrutiny esp their possessive fans AND (maybe) when getting married is already in their plan. 

Finally, they both looked inspired and happy in their public appearances, AND again there’s this different GLOW that really shines sooooo brightly! I’m not saying they look “in love” but I guess what’s inside sticks out slightly even if you try to hide it! 

If you and Yuen have the same interpretation. I think I am in the wrong. My interpretation could be wrong.

Agree with your points. #5, No she didn't say that specifically. She just does not talk about marriage openly. It is just my observation about her. But maybe, she has changed. And like you said, she will probably talk about marriage as it comes closer. Whoever that lucky guy is.

Yes, we like your being positive but not too much delusional. It is okay to be positive a just a little bit delulu. Hahaha. No offense.

Thank you for your comments, my friend.

On a different note. Here is a funny promo for CAD. I like how they ALL said TUDUM at the same time. Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o5AdNjgBn7s

11 minutes ago, Pen G said:

If you and Yuen have the same interpretation. I think I am in the wrong. My interpretation could be wrong.

Agree with your points. #5, No she didn't say that specifically. She just does not talk about marriage openly. It is just my observation about her. But maybe, she has changed. And like you said, she will probably talk about marriage as it comes closer. Whoever that lucky guy is.

Yes, we like your being positive but not too much delusional. It is okay to be positive a just a little bit delulu. Hahaha. No offense.

Thank you for your comments, my friend.

On a different note. Here is a funny promo for CAD. I like how they ALL said TUDUM at the same time. Awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o5AdNjgBn7s

I’m sure one day she will when all is ready and everything is in the right timing whether it’s Rowoon or some lucky guy out there. Of course I’d love if it’s Rowoon but whoever makes her feel complete seen, heard and loved, I’d go for it, whatever makes her heart happy. 

My positivity doesn’t mean PEB and KSW will end up in marriage but it’s more of looking at the brighter side and not over analyzing and over thinking hahaha but like I said I’m rooting for them (only if it’s their destiny) FOR NOW, I will remain positive but not too delusional. Been here than done this before :D 

Thank you my friend! It’s weekend and that means I can watch CAD from eps 1-4. I haven’t started it yet but I’mve watched some clips same with MM, busy mama here that’s why :D  Multitasking at its finest! 

Hello to everyone by the way :) 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Pen G said:

Is the Baeksang Awards twice a year? Wasn't one just held on April 28, 2023 wherein PEB won the Daesang Award?

Why would Rwn would be in the Baeksang? Was he nominated for something? Just wondering?

Oh... I was wrong... I was thinking about the KDA and got it mixed up but not really sure about these award things... :grimace: i'm just thinking of any award giving thingy that will show both of them... And I'm hoping rwn would get nominated in DWY and PEB in CAD... And see them together in one event... Something like that...

Bro and Sisters, 

It's friday, on my way to Beijing for weekend holiday, after a business trip. So near to Korea and cannot visit our PEB. 

I'm really enjoy welcome the weekend to see our bunny Queen in CAD. 

Just found this tiktok to compare Rowoon gentlement reaction in the DWY and TKA era... 

Cho Bo ah:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEgPq71/

PEB:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEgp6FN/

On 11/2/2023 at 3:11 PM, Akanema said:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Pen G said:

if PEB is terrified of the label "marriage".

I dont think that she is... I think PEB being NBSB and having romantic relationship ideals like that could be because she is an INFP and a Virgo.

I'll now tell a short story about myself.... I can actually relate to PEB because I used to be an NBSB then I just tried having a relationship very briefly(freshman college-just for a few months) just so I wont be called NBSB hehehe... then I didn't have a relationship for a long time after that, then when I was ready to be in a relationship(I already have graduated college and working) I had a bf then got married to my long-time friend and crush(since highschool) and my reasoning before when I was young was the same reasoning as the one PEB gave before that she finds no good enough reason to be in a relationship yet. Because there were things I needed to do and fulfill and prove and check off my list of things to do before getting into a relationship...

So.. enough about me..

PEB... INFP... Virgo...

According to mbtionline.com..

"People with INFP preferences aren’t known for dating around. Instead, they tend to choose a partner based on mutual trust and shared values. Because they’re always looking to the future, they often see the potential for long-term partnership in their relationships.

INFPs are often very selective about who they share their innermost feelings with, so it may take them a long time to let a potential partner in."

this one's about a virgo.. i found it in vogue uk website...(btw I'm a virgo too heheh)

"Virgo doesn't commit to just anyone, and they like to know that a relationship serves a purpose and has the potential for a long-term future before they make their mind up."

Ok.. I don't know if you believe in those stuff.. but for me it's about 60-70% true for me... I don't place my whole belief in those things but it's somewhat relatable for me...

Maybe the friendship versus passionate love they are referring to is just something they are saying bec they are really busy for now and cannot really maintain a  romantic relationship so they are just stringing each other unintentionally or intentionally along as "friends" in the hopes of a future romantic relationship together?

Rwn's a Leo btw

Vogue uk's description of a Leo and love

"Once a Leo decides they like someone though, they are in it for the long haul. They're extremely loyal in their relationships and may shower the other person with attention. At times, they may even be a bit possessive, and they will expect the same amount of effort from their partner in return."

That is why im still a delulu about Robin.... honestly, I actually don't mind who they end up with now.. I already made peace with the possibility of them staying as friends only and having different partners in the long run... But I am just really thinking that there's still something about Robin... So I am still a delulu in this ship... hehe

:crazymad:

I always hear PEB when she is being challenged that she can do it if she puts her mind into it...like... playing all sorts of instruments... being an autistic lawyer in a drama... dancing... singing!! being like an idol!!...Omg she sounds like and dances like a legit idol nowadays! So I am thinking that if in the future she will feel that she's ready to be in a romantic relationship and have a family/kids she will again give it her 100%. :hwaiting2:

I'm so glad that there are still a few of us who are active on this forum (although I believe we probably have a lot more who are silent readers and that's ok too).  

Since we don't have anything after TKA era, we kinda analyze/compare what we could and the rest is just us being delulu.  HAHAHA.

I still have a slither of hope for Robin but I'm mostly here to support and to get updates on these individuals.  I know some of you believe that they may have had a relationship of some sort during or shortly after TKA and probably had a fallout.  I humbly disagree. 

First of all, there's no doubt that they were attracted to each other while filming and we can list pages of evidence and such.  I believe Rowoon was honest with his feelings towards PEB and was brave enough to go after her while still being an idol.  They probably talked about it and agreed that timing wasn't right.  Remember PEB only had three weeks after TKA to prepare for EAW and Rowoon went straight to film Tomorrow.  Having a relationship, especially a first one for PEB, will take time and commitment.  I can't imagine that Rowoon and PEB would have a crash and burn kinda relationship.  Once PEB puts her mind into something, she will put 200% effort into it and she just didn't have the time.  EAW took a toll on her and there's no way she could handle a relationship with that kind of responsibility and stress.  

In the Blu-Ray, PEB constantly encouraged and complemented Rowoon.  She is such a great influence and supporter of him.  She truly believes that he will go far with his acting and can't wait to see what he will show in his next projects.  Rowoon has a lot of potential and having a relationship, aka a scandal, will likely affect his projects.  I know it's super silly but it is what it is especially for Rowoon's fan base.

We all witness that Rowoon has changed a lot physically and characteristically after being freed from idol status.  I still think he looks best tanned, less makeup, short hair, and a little more weight.  He is doing what a single 27 year old man should do: flirt, drink, party and having a good time.  Who can blame him??  PEB on the other hand is consistently boring, just work and rest.  I love her because she is talented and true to herself and refuses to change for anyone.  She has an amazing body but will not wear clothes that are revealing or edgy!  Her instagram consists only promos and ads; no personal vaca pics or friends or daily TMI...NOTHING!  

I will follow PEB and Rowoon for a long time so shipping them requires a lot of patience so it's best FOR ME to just support them as individuals and wish for their success and happiness.

Lastly, it's the weekend!!!!  I can't wait for the next two episodes of CAD!  I've been listening to Someday on repeat!

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

On 11/2/2023 at 4:47 PM, woobin said:

I’m sure one day she will when all is ready and everything is in the right timing whether it’s Rowoon or some lucky guy out there. Of course I’d love if it’s Rowoon but whoever makes her feel complete seen, heard and loved, I’d go for it, whatever makes her heart happy. 

My positivity doesn’t mean PEB and KSW will end up in marriage but it’s more of looking at the brighter side and not over analyzing and over thinking hahaha but like I said I’m rooting for them (only if it’s their destiny) FOR NOW, I will remain positive but not too delusional. Been here than done this before :D 

Thank you my friend! It’s weekend and that means I can watch CAD from eps 1-4. I haven’t started it yet but I’mve watched some clips same with MM, busy mama here that’s why :D  Multitasking at its finest! 

Hello to everyone by the way :) 

Agreed. There is no harm in being positive!!!!!!

Love ya!!!!!! Watch CAD on a loop!!!! hahahaha

On 11/3/2023 at 1:54 AM, mktgkat said:

Oh... I was wrong... I was thinking about the KDA and got it mixed up but not really sure about these award things... :grimace: i'm just thinking of any award giving thingy that will show both of them... And I'm hoping rwn would get nominated in DWY and PEB in CAD... And see them together in one event... Something like that...

No worries. I can't keep up with SK Awarding, too. It seems EVERY channel has an AWARDS night. DIZZYING!

On 11/3/2023 at 2:00 AM, Penny said:

Bro and Sisters, 

It's friday, on my way to Beijing for weekend holiday, after a business trip. So near to Korea and cannot visit our PEB. 

Just found this tiktok to compare Rowoon gentlement reaction in the DWY and TKA era... 

Cho Bo ah:

PEB:

Sister!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fun!!!!!!!!!

Please stop by an see our Bunny PEB!!!!!! Say hello to her from us.

Have a safe trip back and ENJOY!

22 hours ago, mktgkat said:

I dont think that she is... I think PEB being NBSB and having romantic relationship ideals like that could be because she is an INFP and a Virgo.

I'll now tell a short story about myself.... I can actually relate to PEB because I used to be an NBSB then I just tried having a relationship very briefly(freshman college-just for a few months) just so I wont be called NBSB hehehe... then I didn't have a relationship for a long time after that, then when I was ready to be in a relationship(I already have graduated college and working) I had a bf then got married to my long-time friend and crush(since highschool) and my reasoning before when I was young was the same reasoning as the one PEB gave before that she finds no good enough reason to be in a relationship yet. Because there were things I needed to do and fulfill and prove and check off my list of things to do before getting into a relationship...

So.. enough about me..

PEB... INFP... Virgo...

According to mbtionline.com..

"People with INFP preferences aren’t known for dating around. Instead, they tend to choose a partner based on mutual trust and shared values. Because they’re always looking to the future, they often see the potential for long-term partnership in their relationships.

INFPs are often very selective about who they share their innermost feelings with, so it may take them a long time to let a potential partner in."

this one's about a virgo.. i found it in vogue uk website...(btw I'm a virgo too heheh)

"Virgo doesn't commit to just anyone, and they like to know that a relationship serves a purpose and has the potential for a long-term future before they make their mind up."

Ok.. I don't know if you believe in those stuff.. but for me it's about 60-70% true for me... I don't place my whole belief in those things but it's somewhat relatable for me...

Maybe the friendship versus passionate love they are referring to is just something they are saying bec they are really busy for now and cannot really maintain a  romantic relationship so they are just stringing each other unintentionally or intentionally along as "friends" in the hopes of a future romantic relationship together?

Rwn's a Leo btw

Vogue uk's description of a Leo and love

"Once a Leo decides they like someone though, they are in it for the long haul. They're extremely loyal in their relationships and may shower the other person with attention. At times, they may even be a bit possessive, and they will expect the same amount of effort from their partner in return."

That is why im still a delulu about Robin.... honestly, I actually don't mind who they end up with now.. I already made peace with the possibility of them staying as friends only and having different partners in the long run... But I am just really thinking that there's still something about Robin... So I am still a delulu in this ship... hehe

:crazymad:

I always hear PEB when she is being challenged that she can do it if she puts her mind into it...like... playing all sorts of instruments... being an autistic lawyer in a drama... dancing... singing!! being like an idol!!...Omg she sounds like and dances like a legit idol nowadays! So I am thinking that if in the future she will feel that she's ready to be in a romantic relationship and have a family/kids she will again give it her 100%. :hwaiting2:

Thank you for sharing your story!!!!!

Wow! You seem to know a lot about MBTI. Thank you for the education!!!!

Watch CAD on a LOOP this weekend! ahahahah

16 hours ago, NTTD said:

I'm so glad that there are still a few of us who are active on this forum (although I believe we probably have a lot more who are silent readers and that's ok too).  

Since we don't have anything after TKA era, we kinda analyze/compare what we could and the rest is just us being delulu.  HAHAHA.

I still have a slither of hope for Robin but I'm mostly here to support and to get updates on these individuals.  I know some of you believe that they may have had a relationship of some sort during or shortly after TKA and probably had a fallout.  I humbly disagree. 

First of all, there's no doubt that they were attracted to each other while filming and we can list pages of evidence and such.  I believe Rowoon was honest with his feelings towards PEB and was brave enough to go after her while still being an idol.  They probably talked about it and agreed that timing wasn't right.  Remember PEB only had three weeks after TKA to prepare for EAW and Rowoon went straight to film Tomorrow.  Having a relationship, especially a first one for PEB, will take time and commitment.  I can't imagine that Rowoon and PEB would have a crash and burn kinda relationship.  Once PEB puts her mind into something, she will put 200% effort into it and she just didn't have the time.  EAW took a toll on her and there's no way she could handle a relationship with that kind of responsibility and stress.  

In the Blu-Ray, PEB constantly encouraged and complemented Rowoon.  She is such a great influence and supporter of him.  She truly believes that he will go far with his acting and can't wait to see what he will show in his next projects.  Rowoon has a lot of potential and having a relationship, aka a scandal, will likely affect his projects.  I know it's super silly but it is what it is especially for Rowoon's fan base.

We all witness that Rowoon has changed a lot physically and characteristically after being freed from idol status.  I still think he looks best tanned, less makeup, short hair, and a little more weight.  He is doing what a single 27 year old man should do: flirt, drink, party and having a good time.  Who can blame him??  PEB on the other hand is consistently boring, just work and rest.  I love her because she is talented and true to herself and refuses to change for anyone.  She has an amazing body but will not wear clothes that are revealing or edgy!  Her instagram consists only promos and ads; no personal vaca pics or friends or daily TMI...NOTHING!  

I will follow PEB and Rowoon for a long time so shipping them requires a lot of patience so it's best FOR ME to just support them as individuals and wish for their success and happiness.

Lastly, it's the weekend!!!!  I can't wait for the next two episodes of CAD!  I've been listening to Someday on repeat!

Agree with you. They are not the type that will FALL and then quit. I don't think they are quitters. They put their heart and mind into whatever the think is worthwhile.

They have something but timing is not right just yet.

Agree. I like him better: not skinny, short hair and less make-up.  I will link this again below.

He is Handsome, Happy and Healthy Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33HievSF-E

Please kindly watch CAD on a loop this weekend! Happy Watching! Have a Great Weekend!

On 11/3/2023 at 2:00 AM, Penny said:

Bro and Sisters, 

Cho Bo ah:

PEB:

Please kindly watch CAD on a loop this weekend while you are on holiday and business? ahahaha

Have fun my friend!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NTTD said:

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I was floored. Sorry for the SPOILER my friends.

But PEB singing "The Witches" like a CERTIFIED, BONAFIDE SINGER/IDOL has had me FLOORED. We watched this scene for like 11 times now and it is just 11:16 am on a Saturday hahaha

Goodness! She should win a Daesang for her performance as an IDOL/SINGER/GUITARIST!

Dang you PEB! Now your songs are STUCK in my dang head!!! hahaha

CAD is truly a Musical Drama!!!!!!

On 11/3/2023 at 3:05 PM, NTTD said:

Have never seen PEB act a scene where she is/was drunk. hahahaha.

Wow! She nailed it. You would think she was really drunk. hahahaha

7 hours ago, Pen G said:

Oh my gosh!!!!!! I was floored. Sorry for the SPOILER my friends.

But PEB singing "The Witches" like a CERTIFIED, BONAFIDE SINGER/IDOL has had me FLOORED. We watched this scene for like 11 times now and it is just 11:16 am on a Saturday hahaha

Goodness! She should win a Daesang for her performance as an IDOL/SINGER/GUITARIST!

Dang you PEB! Now your songs are STUCK in my dang head!!! hahaha

CAD is truly a Musical Drama!!!!!!

Oh I forgot! 

Can we just say that the scenery, location and cinematography of CAD is amazing. We are glad that they found this authentic deserted island. Make it all real. And PEB in the Netflix interview said that she was alone on this island. Of course, with some of the production team. Congratulations!

• Like 1