[OFFICIAL] Rowoon ❤️ Park Eun Bin (RoBin/Park-Ro Couple) | The King's Affection

Gavn2310

Rowoon .. during their training days, he asked for more allowance from his parents so he can buy Chani more chicken .. he always treated his members, until now, we can see he is thoughtful & generous with his friends and in filming sets. 

He has access to the BEST clothes but during his Fan Meets and TV appearance with Heechul, he wore simple, comfortable clothes. Who would want to live in a tiny SF9 dorm when he lived all his life in Gangnam. He cooked and cleaned the dorm most times bcos he is a neat freak. But after the death of his grandfather, he learned the hard way, he goes home often now and spends a lot more time with his family esp with his father. 

• Like 4

On ep 11 of House on Wheels 3, I'm pretty sure they used one of TKA OST as bgm when they introduced the hanok village. I've noticed this before but I just remember it again after rewatching the ep. 

Interestingly, later on rowoon was casted for the next the season. Maybe it's just me, but I think pdnim is a fan of TKA or at least one of the viewers. He got his eye on rowoon while watching the drama :hwaiting2:

Pdnim while you're at it, pls invite eunbin to be one of the guest

The bgm they used was TKA's OST Marchen by Kang Myung Su. 

• Like 6

On 9/28/2022 at 5:23 AM, cherry47 said:

Maybe it's the costume for the show.…:joy:

↓Image borrowed from taebin↓:warning:

[B.ZERO1 JEWELRY COLLECTION] 

https://www.bulgari.com/en-int/jewellery/b-zero1

Even if it's a coincidence, it's fun:heart4:

https://www.bulgari.com/en-int/jewellery/rings/b-zero1-ring-rose-gold-ceramic-black-357755

It is a set product although it is a different color.

Isn't it hilarious that they are trying to debunk anything when we haven't even started clowning about it? Hahaha

On 9/28/2022 at 6:27 AM, Akanema said:

Today's crumb of RoBin during the droughty period

You looked obviously shy, Rowoon.

They both looked shy as heck.:shaq:

On 9/28/2022 at 7:14 AM, MT220214 said:

She’s wearing similar earrings. Sponsorship? 

I can't with her... Why is she so pretty:sweating:

On 9/28/2022 at 7:25 AM, sydneygirl2000 said:

Hmmm Rowoon first wore the Bulgari bracelet at the airport on his way to Japan.

Sponsored ..

but he may have purchased earings set for EB’s birthday.

NOW .. EB wore the matching ring on her thumb meaning it is BIG SIZE - may be Rwn’s as part of his bracelet & ring set given by Bulgari. 

Ayayay .. 

Even if that's not the case, I will believe he gifted it to her:please:

17 hours ago, yong44 said:

As far as I'm concerned, he came from wealthy family background (His family house in Gangnam area), but never act like one. And the humbleness he had surprised me a lot. 

His humility is one of the reasons I find him so endearing. It reflects in how he continues to attribute TKA's success to Eun Bin. I think he is very sweet. comnigned with how intelligent and introspective he is, he is quite a rare idol.

14 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

TKA OST as bgm

TKA's  OST and bgm are pretty popular. They are used in a wide variety of shows and programmes, even on TikTok and Youtube. Can you believe that even the Yoo Quiz with Eun Bin used a TKA OST... I am very happy.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 5

That was a strange award show. Did you notice they awarded people who attended the ceremony? It’s like a reward for their effort. But I don’t understand the Top Excellent actress award. All 4 didn’t show up and they decided on … never mind … I guess, you win some and you lose some in life.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, MT220214 said:

That was a strange award show. Did you notice they awarded people who attended the ceremony? It’s like a reward for their effort. But I don’t understand the Top Excellent actress award. All 4 didn’t show up and they decided on … never mind … I guess, you win some and you lose some in life.

I really don't know what else they wanted from Eun Bin's performance before giving her the damn best actress award. She definitely had that award in the bag but APAN seems to have some stupid agenda. Also, notice how they didn't use any video clips from her drama and only used her picture. 

Meanwhile, I had hoped she'd get the grand prize but apparently they thought Song Jong Ki was more deserving as Vincenzo. Lee Hwi alone was enough to get her that daesang but when you combine Woo Young Woo, they should have given her every freaking best award that existed on their show. It's weird that only one actress has ever won the daesang on their show and that was back in 2012 (Song Hye Kyo). Are they saying no female actress has been deserving of the daesang since then?

Men have life so easy, the bare minimum is enough to get them far in life while the women (actresses) have to work their butt off just for meagre recognition. Notice how Lee Jun Ho keeps winning best actor everywhere and Red Sleeve gets the best drama award while Lee Se Young has barely gotten nominations let alone awards. The difference is just so glaring.

16 hours ago, liez enriqz said:

Sorry to say but I'm glad she didn't attend APAN Star Awards :brokenheart:

Me too. I would say that was a good way to say RickRoll'D you to them. They didn't deserve her physical presence.

8 hours ago, Akanema said:

TKA & Robin nations have been served the endless happiness.

What could be better than this for TKA/Eun Bin/Rowoon and Robin nation? That's the freaking International Emmy. Only two k-related stuff made it to the nomination list. One is Lee Sun Gyun, the guy in parasite. He was nominated for best actor (Dr Brain)... and the other one is best Telenovela/drama which is where Yeonmo got nominated. Honestly, I have been feeling down because that Sleeve drama keeps getting best drama award everywhere leaving nothing for TKA but this is way better... It's international. It's bigger that Baeksang and other k programmes... so, even if TKA doesn't win, I don't mind. That nomination is everything. Yeonmo, the rejected stone has become the cornerstone. My heart is filled with joy. This is a fk you to Baeksang for not nominating it for best drama, a fk you to other k awards like APAN for not nominating it, and above all, a fk you to KBS for overlooking it and not promoting it. Even TKA's OST is super popular even though the drama doesn't have an OST album:criesariver: Tears of JOY!!!!

7 hours ago, Jessie29 said:
as much as i love that she is recognized internationally, why rising star though? she is somehow popular in Korea because of her past works, not just because of EAW. 

It rubbed me off the wrong way too when I saw it but I realise that it's more like an international popularity award. But who cares? She is winning an becoming recognized everywhere. We prayed for times like this. If we feel this proud of her, I wonder how her family, friends, sunbaes, and of course, Rowoon feel... All I can say is THAT'S THE GIRL I STAN!!!

7 hours ago, MT220214 said:

These happy news just made up for yesterday evening a hundredfold! The Universe keeps giving (esp. with the Emmy news)!

:approves:

jimmy fallon singing GIF Yeah!!!!

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

It's insane how much I love that woman called Park Eun Bin. At times it feels scary that I love someone I know I might never ever meet that much. It's been about a year since I got into my Park Eun Bin brainrot and it seems that might never change.

Oh well... I will keep telling everyone who cares to listen how much I love her intensely like I do my sisters and how crazy proud of her I am. 

1 hour ago, Jessie29 said:

as much as i love that she is recognized internationally, why rising star though? she is somehow popular in Korea because of her past works, not just because of EAW. 

Okay, now that there is an i-Emmy nomination in the bag I am definitely feeling pissed about this rising star award. I am sure she has been acting longer than some of the judges and critics... What the heck do they mean by rising star? I never thought I'd see rising and Eun Bin in the same sentence. The disrespect????

But it's my baby's first international award (won) so yay I guess...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MT220214 said:

These happy news just made up for yesterday evening a hundredfold! The Universe keeps giving (esp. with the Emmy news)!

:approves:

Well I am happy that TKA got nominated in EMMY - wow - that is really BIG DEAL. Everytime TKA gets dumped, the universal powers steps in and TKA rebounds on a much higher level. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

Well I am happy that TKA got nominated in EMMY - wow - that is really BIG DEAL. Everytime TKA gets dumped, the universal powers steps in and TKA rebounds on a much higher level. 

Right? I thought of that just minutes ago.:rickroll:

Isn't it interesting how Eun Bin's biggest year yet is the year she turned 30. I feel it's significant. 

I think she's all I'll think about for the rest of today... forgive me if I keep sharing lame thoughts here:)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

Men have life so easy, the bare minimum is enough to get them far in life while the women (actresses) have to work their butt off just for meagre recognition. Notice how Lee Jun Ho keeps winning best actor everywhere and Red Sleeve gets the best drama award while Lee Se Young has barely gotten nominations let alone awards. The difference is just so glaring.

This is a valid point. TRS’s success owe in part to their leading lady. The whole set up is askew to favour the male gender. In my opinion, SK has more talented female actresses than their male counterparts. No offense to the other gender.

1 hour ago, PEBunny said:

apparently they thought Song Jong Ki was more deserving as Vincenzo.

I don’t want to dampen his win. I’m sure he worked hard, but this is a freaking competition and only the best should be recognised. There is no doubt that who was more deserving for her roles in TKA and EAW. APAN has lost its credibility. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

This is a valid point. TRS’s success owe in part to their leading lady. The whole set up is askew to favour the male gender. In my opinion, SK has a lot more talented female actresses than their counterparts. No offense to the other gender.

It's fact!

3 minutes ago, MT220214 said:

I don’t want to dampen his win. I’m sure he worked hard but this is a freaking competition and only the best should be recognised. There is no doubt that who was more deserving than PEB for her roles in TKA and EAW. APAN has lost its credibility. 

It makes no sense. I don't get it. The same way I don't get Eun Bin not winning best actress at the Baeksang award.

• Like 5

I BLAME KBS .. SHAME SHAME SHAME

TKA wouldave been much, much bigger

instead .. it is the International Market that really loves, appreciates and recognizes TKA.

KBS probably just willy-nilly placed it to have a drama against Red Sleeve and didn’t pay attention to it.

NOW as Yeonmo nation puts it - TKA refuses to just fade away .. it continues to be RELEVANT and a constant reminder to KBS.

RoBin - THE COUPLE that fascinated Netflix

:hooray:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, sydneygirl2000 said:

I BLAME KBS .. SHAME SHAME SHAME

TKA wouldave been much, much bigger

instead .. it is the International Market that really loves, appreciates and recognizes TKA.

KBS probably just willy-nilly placed it to have a drama against Red Sleeve and didn’t pay attention to it.

NOW as Yeonmo nation puts it - TKA refuses to just fade away .. it continues to be RELEVANT and a constant reminder to KBS.

RoBin - THE COUPLE that fascinated Netflix

I'm not so sure but it seems like TKA was one of their most popular dramas last year, if not the most popular.

I don't get why they didn't promote it well. Was it because the lead character was female? Or cos she was playing the role of a king or cos they didn't expect it to be popular?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PEBunny said:

I'm not so sure but it seems like TKA was one of their most popular dramas last year, if not the most popular.

I don't get why they didn't promote it well. Was it because the lead character was female? Or cos she was playing the role of a king or cos they didn't expect it to be popular?

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

KBS didn’t expect or much cared about it.

The lead actress wasn’t as popular then and the male lead was an Idol.

KBS programming team’s mouths are still open wide in shock .. to this day and beyond.

• Like 2

But above all i think at least KBS submit TKA to international competition like SDA and Emmy. All these awards show you need to submit and pitch to judges . 

But please no single news about them being nominated just yet. Wait till they win this. 

Eunbin is not all about EAW. TKA has been building the solid base internationally only for the home country to turn blind eyes to this piece. 

Anyway congrats alls. Welcoming more great news in future 

22 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

On ep 11 of House on Wheels 3, I'm pretty sure they used one of TKA OST as bgm when they introduced the hanok village. I've noticed this before but I just remember it again after rewatching the ep. 

Interestingly, later on rowoon was casted for the next the season. Maybe it's just me, but I think pdnim is a fan of TKA or at least one of the viewers. He got his eye on rowoon while watching the drama

If this true.  I get my hopes skyrocket. Eunbin and Rowoon both have scheduled last night. 

22 hours ago, yeonseonri said:

Pdnim while you're at it, pls invite eunbin to be one of the guest

Praying hard 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yong44 said:

If this true.  I get my hopes skyrocket. Eunbin and Rowoon both have scheduled last night. 

I'm pretty sure the bgm is from TKA's OST bcs it's one of my fav and I easily recognised it. But you can check it out too.  I know TKA's OST is quite popular and people used it a lot in TikTok /shows but usually it when they're talkin bout eunbin/the cast or the drama. But that time eunbin/TKA wasn't mentioned. It was merely used as bgm when they're showing the hanok village. Next thing we found out rowoon was casted for the new season. It just too coincidence to be coincidence.(if u get what I mean lol) but I like to believe pdnim is TKA fan hehe

• Like 2