[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Hello Everyone!

I no longer watch Korean Dramas. But I certainly will be watching "Now, We Are Breaking Up".  

I've waited for Kyo's come back for so long - almost 3 years.  But I believe it is wise of her to take a prolonged break.  The Korean public has been hostile to her.

I like her Dress and Styling for the Press Conference.  She looks so Fresh, Confident and Stunning. A big cry from her Press Conference for "Encounter", where Her Hair-Style and Dress did not suit her at all.  Made her looked like an "Aunty".  She had looked Sad and Awkward then.

12 November 2021.  Yes. I'll join you all in this Thread.  I hope it will be a Roaring Success !

:hwaiting:

• Like 7

Today really is the best day eveeerrrrr!!!!!!! I'm truly happy :heart2beat: today press con its delightful,so many contents,so many interaction..NWBU cast really become one of my fav cast,SHK n JKY really cute together..

N I don't care about rating at this moment,n actually I never really care about it,I just wanna enjoy the story,their acting,their hardwork..so what haters say about this drama,u never bother me one bit :coolshades: hope others will join in here too,to discuss everything!!

• Like 5

Thank you for all the updates. 

I'm super interested Jeon Mi Sook's story. I know it's gonna make me sad. She decided to focus on being a mother & wife. From her character description she seems stuck & her husband is cheating. The girls try to cheer her up with the photoshoot. I hope her story ends with JMS finding happiness. 

The shot of HYE running in the bathroom (?). I wonder if that was JMS on the floor? 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, daisyflowers said:

I'm super interested Jeon Mi Sook's story. I know it's gonna make me sad. She decided to focus on being a mother & wife. From her character description she seems stuck & her husband is cheating. The girls try to cheer her up with the photoshoot. I hope her story ends with JMS finding happiness. 

The shot of HYE running in the bathroom (?). I wonder if that was JMS on the floor? 

ME too I am really looking forward to JMS story, I think it is not mentionned enough. While I found HCS story a bit out of reality, and a bit boring, same with SDH. I think they love story for people in their 40 are a bit out of reality. It is not even really cute, however they gave a comic part to the darkness lol.

Yes it is JMS on the floor. Seems HYE and JSM are clother than JSM and WCS. They already said HYE speak with JSM with more sincerity than with HCS.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, daisyflowers said:

I think its MS too,but I hope it's not suicide attempt that she's doing..for CS I think she has other problem too that not quite shown in the trailer..from my understanding from her chara,she is type of a woman that clumsy n not to depandeble yet she get high position,so I wonder if she has inferiority complex n not have so good relationship with her family especially her father..n I wonder too what kind of relationship that she will has with her brother?from Sehun chara description,his kind of spoiled son,so maybe they will clash at some point??

• Like 2

ti

27 minutes ago, redbeanbuns said:

I think its MS too,but I hope it's not suicide attempt that she's doing..for CS I think she has other problem too that not quite shown in the trailer..from my understanding from her chara,she is type of a woman that clumsy n not to depandeble yet she get high position,so I wonder if she has inferiority complex n not have so good relationship with her family especially her father..n I wonder too what kind of relationship that she will has with her brother?from Sehun chara description,his kind of spoiled son,so maybe they will clash at some point??

Hwang Chi Sook description : She is a auto proclamed celebrity, has the financial power to buy the latest things, but she is weirldy unbalance. She is missing everything. While she is a director she does nothing at work, she is jealous especially of  Ha Young Eun, has inferiority complexe. One day she decided to meet Yoon Jae Guk, but he is so into Ha Young Eun, he is not her cup of tea but she can not loose (against Ha Young Eun) even for a man.

3 hours ago, daisyflowers said:

I just watched the trailer again with English subs and it is Mi Sook on the bathroom floor. Oh no. 

Yes it is Mi Sook, the image after it is  her with the same shirt looking at something or someone. The bathroom looked lore like her appartment than the others. Plus, she is the one having big problem in her couple. So not surprise, but seems her friends will be here for her and make her change her looks espcially

• Like 5