Best Korean Manwha (한국만화)

Guest jpnoroe3

does anyone knows where to download "Why do you love me?" manhwa by wann?

i've read the first 2 chapters and it's great!

i'm trying to get the raws...

i did found some links to download but the download links are blocked in my country...

if anyone could help~! please do!!

thanks! =)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone knows where to download "Why do you love me?" manhwa by wann?

i've read the first 2 chapters and it's great!

i'm trying to get the raws...

i did found some links to download but the download links are blocked in my country...

if anyone could help~! please do!!

thanks! =)

At the moment I can only find the first two chapters. Most likely it's only been scanlated this far.

Guest kissmaiazz89

sweet and sensitive by Park Eun Ah is a good read! and also Queens by HA Sung-Hyen!!! their both cute

and i'm sure someone has mentioned this manhwa but totally captivated by YOO Hajin (shounen-ai!) was beautifulllll !!!<333

Guest Hugs-Kisses-and-Secrets

Hmm...I've been reading lots of manhwa lately, well maybe some of these have been mention but here's my list. :)

1. Bride Of The Water God

@ Read Here

~Soah is a girl from a small village suffering from a long devastating drought. In order to appease the Water God, the most beautiful girl from the village must be sacrificed. Soah is chosen to become Habaek's bride, but instead of dying at the hands of a monster, she is unexpectedly rescued by Habaek and brought to his Water Kingdom.

As Soah learns to live in a strange new world filled with gods, she is caught up in various intrigues surrounding Habaek and finds it increasingly difficult to know whom she can trust. In the midst of such trouble, she finds she has fallen in love with Mui, unaware that the young man is the true form of the childlike Habaek.

2. 100% Perfect Girl

@ Read Here

~Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business, with more--much more--to his background than he lets on. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common... until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction. Will true love prove strong enough to overcome the language barrier, not to mention the thousands of miles separating two attractive people? Then there are the interventions of friends and family who think they know best... as well as a disastrous encounter with spicy chicken kebab!

3. Can't Lose You

@Read Here

~In a whirlwind narrative of vanity and conceit, Can't Lose You is the story of two characters who come from opposite worlds but are united by the most unlikely of circumstances: Yooi is a desperate girl working day and night to earn pennies in hopes of one day paying off her father's debts.

Lida comes from privilege and excess, the heiress to an unbelievable fortune and a marriage match she cannot wait to consummate. But when the two girls meet and discover the one thing they have in common is their identical faces their lives take an unexpected turn. As Yooi accepts the irresistible offer of becoming Lida's double, she finds herself in over her head, being chased by assassins and falling head over heels for Lida's fiancé. Meanwhile, Lida is completely unaware of the shocking revelation awaiting her.

4. Why Do You Love Me

@Read Here

~Anna, sweet, kind, and an angel as Ou Bin described was always being bullied by the Oc Ja Gang to the point where she has to be rested until she recover. Though, there these rumor going around the school that Anna is coming back. Ou Bin, excited about the news rushed to go find her but...what he see is someone else and not the sweet Anna

5. Girl Queen

@Read Here

~Class rivals June and Lucia vie for the honor of being named the Queen of Light, entrusted with protecting the people from the King of Darkness. June is an attractive girl whose feisty, hot temper and general laziness may prevent her from receiving the crown. Lucia has a more regal quality and a strong desire to match, but she is always overshadowed by June. Will petty jealousies, love triangles, and one cute boy interfere with the Queen's royal duty?!

6. The Snow Queen

@Read Here

~There once was a man called the most brilliant intellectual. And a woman with everything standing at the death's door. Their hearts were so completely frozen solid that nothing could melt them. What kind of light was it that could melt their hearts? ...Love...? If the answer was love, isn't it beyond absurdity?

7. Ciel

@Read Here

~With the author's characteristic humour and creativity, the work describes one girl’s fantasy adventure. Yvien Magnolia's beauty widens the small villagers' eyes she is living but she never knew what her future would be, since it is destined too high to imagine for her at that time....

As the lord of the manor tries to kidnap her, Yvien flees to Lowood Institution for wizardry and witchcraft she never thought to go leaving behind her family.

In the school, she meets interesting people, like, January Lightsphere who shines purple aura compared to his noble but peculiar family, and Lariatte, an orthodox fighter family's heir, who will be her closest mate.

8. Dear My Girls

@Read Here

~Elizabeth March is one of four daughters from a prestigious family. The only reason she stands out from her sisters' extraordinary beauty and talent is because she's talentless. After her acceptance into the same academy all her sisters are at, Elizabeth encountered a chain of interesting things including getting off at the wrong start with a rich boy named Adrian.

9. A Kiss To The Prince

@Read Here

~Everyone always says to set high goals for oneself. Sei-Ann, an orphaned young lady who was raised in the care of a noblewoman, does just that when she decides she’ll become the prince’s bride. With above average looks and ambitions that would rival that of a king, Sei-Ann is determined to leave her social status behind and become the wife of the next Crown Prince. Ever since she was a child, she knew that she was somehow special and was meant to go places. And even if it meant enduring a marriage with the most hideous looking prince, she feels it would be a small price to pay to claim her fate as the First Lady of the kingdom.

10. Do You Want To Try

@Read Here

~When the hot-tempered Han Hye Won accidently insults the handsome jjang of Han Hwa Go, Sunwoo Bin decides to pay her a visit... with his entire motorcycle gang, ready to see some blood. So how does that lead up to a kiss and the infamous captain begging for a date? Do you want to try?

11. You're So Cool

@Read Here

~Everyone dreams about Seung-Ha, the perfect prince, the shining star of the school. Chasing after the perfect prince is definitely not easy. For Nan-Woo, Seung-Ha was just a dream far, far away. However, sometimes dreams exist to come true! But when Nan-Woo’s dream comes true, it comes at an expensive price. Who knew the perfect prince was actually a big jerk?!

12. Hissing

@Read Here

~Da-Eh, an aspiring comic artist, comes across Seon-Nam, a softie whose ultimate goal is simply to become a ‘tough guy’. Seon-Nam is gradually attracted to Da-Eh, but it seems like the bond between them is turning out to be a curse. Da-Eh and Seon-Nam fell in love with each other, not knowing that they are connected by a complicated family history. Da-Eh’s mother and Seon-Nam’s father had an affair before they were killed in a car accident. On top of that, they also gave birth to Da-Eh’s brother, Da-Hwa!

Hmm...I think that's all. Actually there's more but I gave up some of them like "Goong", the story just dragged too much or the plot is just messed up. But, the ones I list above is fine.

I strongly recommend Bride Of The Water God and 100% Perfect Girl. At the beginning BOTWG was really confusing, but now the story has cleared up a lot and I suggest anyone who gave up on it to re-read it. It's awesome. 100% Perfect girl is awesome too, you'll love it. As well as Can't Lose You, The Snow Queen and Why Do You Love me by the same author. I hope I gave a few good suggestions. :)

Guest Justalilodreamer

in order from most recommended although some are on equal grounds.. (most can all be found on mangafox while others are at janimes...site worth registering for).

Saver by lee eun young

Cinderella Fella by kim hee kyoung

Shipwrecked by hye na jung

Bride of the Water God

Savage Garden by lee hyeon sook

Conditions to be a husband Lee si young

Perfect Couple by yeo ho kyoung

Promise by lee eun young

Princess and a Bum by kim hee kyoung

The Kidnapping of Minja Jo's boyfriend by lee sang eun

I.N.V.U by kim kang won

Dear my girls by kim hee eun (main character gets on my nerves but overall its not bad)

I Wish by Seo Hyun Joo

Absolute Witch by kim tae yeon

Love @ first sight by lee si young

Crazy love story by lee vin

H2O by hwang sook ji

Blue Bired by lee so young (only two chapters are scanlated but its quite unique and interesting)

Spam Mail Hunter by You Na (hard to rate this since theres only a few chapters so far its okay)

Mana by lee vin (pretty good except the ending is rushed)

Yaya by kang eun young ...very interesting characters, the manhwa was amazing except its got the stupidest rushed ending ever :wacko: really pissed me off

To me, a good manhwa = good art+unique/good storyline and characters

I really liked Goong in the beginning and the art is one of the best...but its gotten ridiculously draggy and updates are slow so i've given up on it. As for Hwang Mi Ri's work, i think her art is terrible and she recycles her characters+plots like crazy although occasionally she has some more original stuff but most of those aren't translated. Most of her translated works are similar and cliche :ph34r: same goes for Han Yu-Rang (boy of the female wolf etc.)

Guest *Luminde

Lmao, I see Korea's sun-jeong manhwa's are all the rage right now. xDD;

Considering there's a fairly hefty list of sun-jeong stuff already, I'll hit you up with some of the action/sci-fi stuff that's pretty good. 8D

My all time favourite has to be NOW by Park SungWoo. Greatest mu-hyup (martial arts) manhwa EVAR. The art's great, and the story's even better. ^^

There's also Immortal Regis and its sequel, Cavalier of the Abyss by Ga On-Bi (art by Judi). The scanlations are taking forever, but it's pretty good, although it's a little confusing when it crosses over to the sequel. I wish I could find a copy of it at my local manhwa-bang, but they don't have it. >0>;;

Oh, another good one is Witch Hunter, by Cho JungMan. The art is exceptional, and it's a good mix between comedy and action. The plot is a little bit sloppy, but you never get TOO lost.

Ahh, and of course, there's Ares. The art takes a bit of getting used to, but the story is really engaging. The main character is kinda goofy in the way that Luffy (One Piece) is, but he's much more endearing, probably because of the characters AROUND him. It's a great war story. =)

Masca (by Kim YoungHee) is kinda old, but very enjoyable. Very good story, but the scanlation status is STILL ongoing.

Legend, story by Lee YunHee, art by Kara Lim is also worth a read. HAHA, I said I would stay away from the sun-jeong stuff, but I can't help myself. xD;;

There's alot more out there, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Lmao, hope this helped a little. xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SushiToaster

flowers of evil.. the art's so beautiful and the storyline's pretty deep and complex, kinda a psychological manhwa.. everyone's a little messed up but i really loved the storyline for some strange reason, and the art just.. so perfect *o*

i remember i started hissing a while ago, and i really really liked it :) the art for that was pretty nice too and i remember the storyline was pretty weird.. i wanna start that again haha :o

Most definitely Flowers of Evil, I'm not a frequent manhwa reader but this one got me hooked. It's incredibly twisted and everybody are liars with the tendency to be a wee psychotic. It's just perfect, after reading it and crying like a little baby, I've found it hard to find another manhwa as well written and drawn.

i'm not really into manhwa's, even though i've read a few. the only one that has managed to keep my attention is Bride of the Water God. the story is very good and the drawings are stunning. i'd definitely recommend this. Hot Blooded Woman is okay.

Guest BubbaGumpShrimping

Probably one of my favorites is: 건강합니다 or Bring it On! or Blooming (has several aliases which makes it all the more difficult to locate). Siiigh, if only I can find the raws for these... Jam-packed with comedy with just the right amount of adorable high school romance <3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived