Kai From Gazette

Guest buuberry

Guest buuberry

-beams- yea. his smile is priceless. heh. but no one really smiles in their official pictures thou. saddd...

kai's dimples. awww. i wan "bullet holes" too. X)

-waves- eh! hello itsfO'yO'mynd. nice of you to drop by. =)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest buuberry

=)

seen the vid in which kai cooks? haha he's such a sweet guy. he makes french toast for the rest of the group. haha. i feel like eating toast already! and he has such shy laughter. awww.

kai_toast.jpg

kai_toast2.jpg

kaibeingadorable.jpg

Guest buuberry

all of them are really talented! i think everyone of them can play at least 2 instruments each. i wonder wat kai's guitar playing skill are like. =)

kguita.jpg

arenasp27318co1zd29wf.jpg

Guest CrazieRavieToast

He is so adorable. I drew a picture of him for a project in my art class. I'll post it if I ever get it back (my art teacher likes it and wants to put it in a our class show)

Guest buuberry

yay! thanks sunset. they are GREAT close ups man! haha. -gawks as kai's face fills up entire screen- haha frizzy hair on kai, =/ i have frizzy hair too and i HATE it. :(

heh, and yes crazieravietoast. pls do post it up! i would love to have a look. heh. must be great since your teacher wants it! =)

ahah and yea, i agree. i think kai's true self shows thru despite being a star and all. some pple just take their stage persona too far. and you can tell its not them inside.

heh. he's the drummer of gazette. cute rite? =X

anyways, i think he is nice enuff. he can cook! haha and he is nice enuff to make lunch for his band members everyday. awww. i wouldnt mind him cooking for me. -yea rite! like he would-

heh. yeap. i read somewhere tt he also thinks the world of his mum. there! a guy like tt, add a killer smile, i would think he's near-perfect. -beams-

yea... he's got wrinkles. but hah i love his laugh lines. makes him look happier. he smiles quite readily in most vids too. okiie. guess i said too much. =X

-waves- no problem LOVE*. heh. i was actually waiting for someone to do it too. afraid there might not be enuff kai fans out there to keep this alive. -crosses fingers-

aww it sounds like he's really sweet. yes, he seems even more perfect after you told me about his personality.

yeah he's definitely cute : D haha

his smile is sooo refreshing.

Guest buuberry

yay! one more fan for KAI! heh.

yea he is soo cute. just kinda unfair for him to have less of the spotlight. heh. he was the first person who caught my eye when a frd introduced gazette to me. =)

wanna own one? comes with free cuddles, lots of love and kisses. breakfast included. :D

doll_kai.jpg

Archived