[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest mei_yee_chan

What can I say ? I've seen my Director's Cut version so many times till my children and hubby threaten to throw it or hide it !

Aish, Wendy. Give it to me, I'll safe keep it for you....hahaha!!!!!! :lol:

Man I watched the whole series in like less then 3 days!! I was like super addicted!!!! I love it!! Bi and SHG make a really cute couple!! hahah..I love to see them bickering..so cute!!! haha....

One reasaon I like this show so much is cos it's really romantic and the kind of love that is potrayed is really pure. You know they like each other for who they are even with their faults. That's so cool! I hope to have such a kind of relationship too! I mean it's not built on anything sexual or physical. The only time you see them getting close is much later on when they know each other better. I think that's so cool!! I love the pure love...i sound weird but i guess you knwo waht i'm saying..ahhaha

Aza aza fighting!

oh ya..can i ask? what's the director's cut? how is it different and where can i get it?!

Guest minamijaa

What can I say ? I've seen my Director's Cut version so many times till my children and hubby threaten to throw it or hide it !

Hahaha :lol: . I've just got my FH director's cut version today! I am soooo happy :P:rolleyes: Definitely gonna be addicted just like u..HELP!!

Guest strungout

[quote name='mojobobo' date='Nov 29 2005, 12:11 AM' post='844039'

One reasaon I like this show so much is cos it's really romantic and the kind of love that is potrayed is really pure. You know they like each other for who they are even with their faults. That's so cool! I hope to have such a kind of relationship too! I mean it's not built on anything sexual or physical. The only time you see them getting close is much later on when they know each other better. I think that's so cool!! I love the pure love...i sound weird but i guess you knwo waht i'm saying..ahhaha

Aza aza fighting!

oh ya..can i ask? what's the director's cut? how is it different and where can i get it?!

Yeah, The DC version is a must for FH fanatics..worth the price paid for ! :P I was lucky to get it in Shanghai while browsing the video shops over there and only one set left. It was real cheap too, the pic quality was great and the English subs were good. This is my antidote to Ijuska, the drama is too heavy for my taste although Bi's acting is excellent.

• Like 1

Guest liu_xing_girl

i agree w/ you Wendy..IJUKSA's quite heavy for me. i might need to re-watch FH to bring back my perception of Bi as a sweet, innocent guy...especially after the kissing scenes :angry::lol:

i just love watching Bi & Hye Kyo in their NGs...and i agree when someone here said that Bi seems to have had the most fun filming FH among his other dramas.

and about the IJUKSA-like scene between Bi & Hye Kyo...although i'd love their kiss to be as HOT and not as GROSS as that, i think it would be somewhat impossible because like what nurikocam pointed out to me, Bi seems to be shy around Hye Kyo (i wonder why? :rolleyes: ). don't think Bi could pull off that scene w/ her...or even if he does, it might involve one entire roll of film for his NGs (w/c i wouldn't mind...hehe!) :lol:

AWww! I want the director's cut too..but i don't know where on earth to get it in Singapore..ahhaha..think i'll go and look for it..hmm...

Actually i think it's possible for Ji Eun to love Young Jae even if he was mean..cos she managed to see his other side and accept him for who he is. I think that's great!! ahha.,.I love this show!!

Guest mei_yee_chan

Bi seems to be shy around Hye Kyo (i wonder why? :rolleyes: ).

Maybe 'cos she's older than him? *shrugs*

I wish I could find the director's cut in Malaysia. I only saw ONE FH DVD and it wasn't the director's cut.

Guest zacheria

AWww! I want the director's cut too..but i don't know where on earth to get it in Singapore..ahhaha..think i'll go and look for it..hmm...

Actually i think it's possible for Ji Eun to love Young Jae even if he was mean..cos she managed to see his other side and accept him for who he is. I think that's great!! ahha.,.I love this show!!

I saw a dvd version somewhere but I'm not sure if thats the director's cut..

I've watched the drama about six or seven times now and i'm still not tired of it. :D

Guest cutiebear

i'm not beyond hoping that they will end up together in real life....yet! hahaha

FH is really tops for me because of the unmistakable chemisty between BI and SHK! i simply love them both!

Guest zacheria

My opinion is, at that time, Bi found Hye Kyo attractive. I'm not saying he liked her... but he certainly found her pretty. Who wouldn't?

i agree. Especially after he saw her in that yellow dress before the press conference... he was just stunned that she could look like that. Obviously YJ didnt want to say anything good about that so he made some snide comment.. :rolleyes:

Guest mei_yee_chan

i agree. Especially after he saw her in that yellow dress before the press conference... he was just stunned that she could look like that. Obviously YJ didnt want to say anything good about that so he made some snide comment.. :rolleyes:

He just had to sound mean, it's in his nature. :lol:

I am afraid it's quite impossible to find the DC version except in Yesasia com. ! But one of my friend got hers in Philippines.

Yeah, the super expensive one from YesAsia!

Guest strungout

I remember that scene! His stunned expression was just classic :lol: Then he muttered under his breath.

So cute.. and she looked lovely. :lol:

Bi seems to be shy around Hye Kyo (i wonder why? ).

My opinion is, at that time, Bi found Hye Kyo attractive. I'm not saying he liked her... but he certainly found her pretty. Who wouldn't?

I agree with Skylar. Bi appears shy around Hye Kyo becos he found her attractive when they filmed FH.

Maybe he was also a little awed by her as his acting 'senior'. Anyway, it's obvious they became friends!:D

i'd love their kiss to be as HOT and not as GROSS as that.......don't think Bi could pull off that scene w/ her...or even if he does, it might involve one entire roll of film for his NGs (w/c i wouldn't mind...hehe!)

Me too!!! :P I'd love watching their NG scenes whatever the kind of kiss. :lol:

Just saw a gif of the Ijuksa kiss! Gosh!! terribly explicit! SHK may not 'allow' him to kiss her like that! :P

Sooo intimate and ...erm unsanitary!! I'm shocked to the very bottom of my asian roots! heheh! :rolleyes:

I saw a dvd version somewhere but I'm not sure if thats the director's cut..

I've watched the drama about six or seven times now and i'm still not tired of it. :D

ditto...i watched FH countless of times, yet still not tired of it..longing for the director's cut :P

you guys know that Full House gained the highest rating ever for koreanovelas here in the PHils. right?

well, because of its popularity and the three bears song, some girl group here have a song entitled

THREE DEERS... same tune as three bear's. :angry:

ugh! so pathetic! <_<

thanks for the pics Wendy! :)

..and mei_yee...!