[Drama 2004] Full House 풀하우스

~*kYo*~

Guest fixated on 1 star

lol, i know right? me too. i just finished watching this yesterday!

and i LOOOVEd it!!

i went to www.sendspace.com/folder/8ruy8g

found this from the d-addicts site (:

but ep10 i think is broken?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest khslya

I love Full Houseeeeeeeeeee!

Went to e REAL full house in korea last year! It was really beautiful.. by e beach..

As i was inside scenes of e show kept playing in my mind, reminding me what a great show it was. It has always been one of my fav dramas n will always be..

Ahh miss BiKyo n their chemistry! Hope they do another show together soon! :D

Guest pnai82

aawww.. i miss this thread.. so any news about our bi-kyo? hmm.. well, i hope so...:)

thx engarem0912

plis don't die...

support for our couple..

I'm curious...why YEH n JJH can reunite again

but our couple haven't have any project together

aaawww really YEH and JJH?! well, let's do something for our BIKYO to support them so that they will have a new project together...

Guest SilentScreamerS

i love this drama.

and it was the first k-drama i ever watched

but i didnt like some of the clothes Rain wore. Some were a bit girly.

Anyway, I've been looking to find the scene where SHK is carrying grandma back into the house cuz of her headache or attack or something but she keeps dropping her. If anyone can tell me which EPISODE that scene is in I'd really really realllyyyy appreciate it! =]

Episode 6, around 00:17:40. ;)

Sorry I don't check this thread often..thus the VERY late reply. :sweatingbullets:

does anyone know where i can download full house esp? i am like, the only asain that didnt watch this drama. lol. btw i dont mind if its a clubbox ;)

i ned the direct links for all episodes but raw without any subtitle

I don't know if you guys still need this.

But here..

http://clubbox.co.kr/midgall

>>You can find 풀하우스 under the TVD category. :)

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors

fullhouse2ga5.jpg

Popular Korean TV drama “Full House” which swiped Asia back in 2004, casting Song Hye Kyo and Rain, will be getting a sequel. However this time round, aside from Korean actors, overseas actors will also be participating in this sequel, said the production company.

The representative from the production company of “Full House” expressed on the 19th: “Apart from Korean stars, we are also in discussions on whether to invite popular Asian stars outside South Korea to play the leading role in the drama. Currently, we have received requests from companies in Taiwan and Thailand for collaboration in this upcoming production. This sequel has garnered the attention of overseas companies since the pre-production stage and we won’t insist the leading roles to be played by Korean stars as well.”

He continued: “Since the original drama has enjoyed a wide fanbase across Asia, we are also exploring the possibility of inviting Hong Kong or Japanese stars to act in the drama. If realized, the sequel will have a much stronger cast than original series.”

Planned for 20 episodes, the team is now at the stage of completing the scripts for the sequel.

credit: han fever

Full House Sequel May Get Overseas Actors

[]http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/724/fullhouse2ga5.jpg[/]

Popular Korean TV drama “Full House” which swiped Asia back in 2004, casting Song Hye Kyo and Rain, will be getting a sequel. However this time round, aside from Korean actors, overseas actors will also be participating in this sequel, said the production company.

The representative from the production company of “Full House” expressed on the 19th: “Apart from Korean stars, we are also in discussions on whether to invite popular Asian stars outside South Korea to play the leading role in the drama. Currently, we have received requests from companies in Taiwan and Thailand for collaboration in this upcoming production. This sequel has garnered the attention of overseas companies since the pre-production stage and we won’t insist the leading roles to be played by Korean stars as well.”

He continued: “Since the original drama has enjoyed a wide fanbase across Asia, we are also exploring the possibility of inviting Hong Kong or Japanese stars to act in the drama. If realized, the sequel will have a much stronger cast than original series.”

Planned for 20 episodes, the team is now at the stage of completing the scripts for the sequel.

credit: han fever

Hi - Honestly, RAIN & SHK are just irreplaceable. I wonder who they would cast. I believe that normally, sequels don’t surpass the original. But this is exciting although I love the 1st one. I really enjoyed watching FH back then. But both are busy with their own respective careers especially RAIN. But they’re awesome together. I think this sequel will be a different story altogether because this won’t be the same without RAIN & SHK. Thanks for sharing this. :lol::)