[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

On 12/21/2022 at 7:00 PM, Kdramabae said:

Yes...tentative dates are feb March ...I will have my exams at that time...tell then to broadcast after one month ..jk

Wait!!!!!

Omg my wish is granted alerady! 

Good Luck to your exam! So, we will wait maybe 3 months more before we can see her acting comeback. I think it's a very exciting drama to watch out for!

2de9b98cdc98f8116a2cd88b164bb8ef.jpg

Yoo In-na

Counting the months before we can see In-na back again in drama series.

587f412f1f4c1f2d2a8718d0c6cef442.jpg

Yoo In-na

Still, Touch Your Heart romance comedy drama series is one of my most favorite of all the drama of Yoo In-na and Ms. Oh Jin Shim is my favorite character too.

a2ac9ad23cb62b79c40c29f631d20ca1.jpg

Yoo In-na

what will be the next character or role will Yoo In-na play in her next drama series..... let's all wait for that next year. I'm happy that there are news that they are currently filming the drama and that they are revealing the casts one by one.

Yoo In-na is the main female lead.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vengeance said:

Good Luck to your exam! So, we will wait maybe 3 months more before we can see her acting comeback. I think it's a very exciting drama to watch out for!

Thanks ..and I also think this drama will turn out great. It has so many good factors ...writer and director are reputed. Secondary cast is somewhat internationally famous..character is as if specifically written for Yoo in na all I don't want is a love triangle among three leads. I mean joo sang wook is an amazing actor but won't he look little old compared to yoo in na?

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

Thanks ..and I also think this drama will turn out great. It has so many good factors ...writer and director are reputed. Secondary cast is somewhat internationally famous..character is as if specifically written for Yoo in na all I don't want is a love triangle among three leads. I mean joo sang wook is an amazing actor but won't he look little old compared to yoo in na?

Good luck for your coming exam.

I hope your feeling about inna's new drama will be right, i really want this drama will be success both in korea and international too.

• Love 3

12 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

let's all hope for the best for YIN 's upcoming drama. We want good promotion and I hope she will have tv guesting to promote it well. I also wanted to see her again in a magazine photoshoot as well.

b1769fa9353afff70946bef8a3de5588-1.jpg

Yoo In-na

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, vengeance said:

and I hope she will have tv guesting to promote it well. I also wanted to see her again in a magazine photoshoot as well.

Seriously...it's been so long since we had any new magazine shoots and covers. During snowdrop also...they were not able to do anything because of all those controversies.. I hope ENA do good work in promoting the show cause I hardly expect anything from yg 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/24/2022 at 3:44 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Yoo InNa's New CF!!!!

She so cute, lovely and beautiful, i miss her so much.

IMG-20221224-095418.jpg

Yoo In-na

It's an early Christmas gift for us to finally see her again in a cf. Thank you YIN. She's very beautiful in her new cf!

" Actress Yoo In-na selected as exclusive model  for NH Nonghyup Insurance.

IMG-20221224-095440.jpg

Yoo In-na

IMG-20221224-095448.jpg

Yoo In-na

• Blob 3

9 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

is it only me ...or inna tend to shoot her dramas mostly in winters ?

Me too, I also noticed that she always filmed her past dramas during winter or December like Goblin, Touch Your Heart, and The Spies Who Loved Me and I think her movie last 2020 " New Year Blues" also in winter.

b1b08b55247901064b34ecf22824ded4.jpg

Yoo In-na

I also want that Yoo In-na 's 2020 action, romance comedy drama series The Spies Who Loved Me to become available in netflix soon too!

3de5f9b057b09e861cb368b007573e3c.jpg

Yoo In-na

ea14f098ee36bbcf9c08127ab408aef1.jpg

Yoo In-na

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34970507&memberNo=33889228

YOO IN NA content and new pics.

She is wearing something else also (green shirt and then coat) I guess we can expect more content soon!!

Spoiler

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you post more than 3 tweets in one post. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

She is wearing something else also (green shirt and then coat) I guess we can expect more content soon!!

Hope it will have another version cf of this product soon!!!

yg stage official instagram also posted bts of inna's cf too, please like and comment on that post so inna will know how much her fans miss and love her^^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

YG Stage official twitter and official instagram accout posted also an update about their actress Yoo In-na behind the scenes while shooting a new cf.

YG Naver Post  [ The reason why I lost my jaw because of Yoo In-na ]

IMG-20221227-091527.jpg

Yoo In-na with a doll for shooting props

IMG-20221227-091524.jpg

Because Yoo In-na 's expression is lovely.

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=34970507&memberNo=33889228

Spoiler

IMG-20221227-091402.jpg

Yoo In-na is very beautiful even for a moment

More photos here:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

WOW so many new photos of InNa !  I LOVE IT :heart2:

She is so beautiful and cute, she is just herself, this make me happy :blush: THANKS to you all for the pics and news. I also think this new drama will be a good one bcs she is so talented especially in this kind of sript THE QUEEN.

I also hope YG , ENA and all cf she does work hardly to PROMOTE YOO IN NA as she deserves. Honestly,  promoting is very important in shows and film. We want to see her much more in TV , INTERVIEWES, and PHOTOS IN MAGASIN, please. YOO IN NA IS REALLY LOVED INTERNATIONAL, outside Korea  :hwaiting:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ ⭐upcoming drama February 2023 <Bora Deborah : Serious About Dating>⭐